Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 162 of 280 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 4191
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what other group or organization is there dedicated to black lives?

nobody on this forum yourself included could have nearly the impact of a group called Black Lives Matter. I don't know why you refuse that they could help.

there is someone/something else that could help, media. whether it's CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, or anyone else with influence, they could highlight this problem and wanted leaders in these places to do more. I have never seen a panel on CNN/MSNBC talking about these black children and what could help.
    If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there....does it make a noise?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

WRONGLY and that is the ****ing problem, because you and other refuse to accept what I'm saying. that is your hate. you are the one with this problem, you can not accept anything I'm saying. that is you.

why is it hard to understand/comprehend, I do not hate black people. that this is your hate is mind boggling.

unbelievable that this ignorance continues. but I expect it to continue because you do not listen. you absolutely refuse to accept anything I have said that contradicts you, keep trolling you know you will continue.

I want any children whether they are black or not, to be helped. you can not accept that.

it appears you're programmed, you simply can not understand or accept anything that contradicts that.
    Lol I can understand what is happening just fine, you are taking a racist approach over and over and whing people are calling you racist for it. The context fits perfectly and you keep doing it over and over without explaining why.

Instead of whining about others perceptions of your racism, you could try just not being a racist troll yourself... If you can only bring up black children dying in a way to attack BLM it is very very very obvious your intent has never been to do anything but attack BLM. You have had weeks to change the approach but continue to be racist and everyone is allowed to call out racism.

what other group or organization is there dedicated to black lives?

nobody on this forum yourself included could have nearly the impact of a group called Black Lives Matter. I don't know why you refuse that they could help.

there is someone/something else that could help, media. whether it's CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, or anyone else with influence, they could highlight this problem and wanted leaders in these places to do more. I have never seen a panel on CNN/MSNBC talking about these black children and what could help.
    Itís amazing that Iíve gone back and forth with you for about 6 posts now in a discussion supposedly about dead black children and you have not once discussed them, yet every post is discussing BLM.

Itís as I thought, you canít discuss the dead black children without bringing up BLM because for you itís not about the dead black children, itís about BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol I can understand what is happening just fine, you are taking a racist approach over and over and whing people are calling you racist for it. The context fits perfectly and you keep doing it over and over without explaining why.

Instead of whining about others perceptions of your racism, you could try just not being a racist troll yourself... If you can only bring up black children dying in a way to attack BLM it is very very very obvious your intent has never been to do anything but attack BLM. You have had weeks to change the approach but continue to be racist and everyone is allowed to call out racism.
    it's not a racist approach. refusing to accept me saying this millions of times is trolling.

you're delusional and stuck in your own head, close minded and refuse to accept reality.

when I say I want children to be better protected, you outright refuse to accept that.

if there was a problem with children being murdered/raped by illegal immigrants, I would want something done about that.. oh **** me wait I have brought that up before.

at this point I don't know if you're trolling for ***** and giggles, or if this stupidity is real. you don't learn, you don't want to accept what I have said.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Itís amazing that Iíve gone back and forth with you for about 6 posts now in a discussion supposedly about dead black children and you have not once discussed them, yet every post is discussing BLM.

Itís as I thought, you canít discuss the dead black children without bringing up BLM because for you itís not about the dead black children, itís about BLM.
    of course, and yet you don't seem to understand why.

if you want these children to get the best help, BLM is the group that can help them more than anyone else. BLM has incredible influence and political power. why would anyone not want them involved.

I don't understand this deflection away from BLM when they have so much power to help. it would be like people wanting BLM not to help with racial injustice, that would be just stupid.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

if you want these children to get the best help, BLM is the group that can help them more than anyone else. BLM has incredible influence and political power. why would anyone not want them involved.

I don't understand this deflection away from BLM when they have so much power to help. it would be like people wanting BLM not to help with racial injustice, that would be just stupid.
    Itís not deflection to want to talk about dead black children in a conversation about dead black children.

I want to discuss dead black children, you want to discuss BLM. Let me know when you want to discuss the children and not BLM.

You dont understand that the only way you see to help black children is through a group called BLM. Not any groups that have any real power in the world.

it's not a racist approach. refusing to accept me saying this millions of times is trolling.

you're delusional and stuck in your own head, close minded and refuse to accept reality.

when I say I want children to be better protected, you outright refuse to accept that.

if there was a problem with children being murdered/raped by illegal immigrants, I would want something done about that.. oh **** me wait I have brought that up before.

at this point I don't know if you're trolling for ***** and giggles, or if this stupidity is real. you don't learn, you don't want to accept what I have said.
    A racist doing racist things telling other people it isn't racist doesn't change the reality. The approach you have been taking is clearly a racist one and that will always be the problem.

You have never demanded someone like Trump or some organization specifically respond to individual incidents of people dying over and over in nearly the same way lol. Not only are you lying but this has been pointed out repeatedly you don't do this.

At this point I don't know if you are seriously this racist or just also mixing in trolling/low IQ as well as others have noted. To have this much hatred just due to race is very dangerous, I hope it's all of the above at this point. If you wanted to discuss black children dying, as me and Valade and pretty much everyone has pointed out you could do so. You instead focused on BLM over and over and over.

Itís not deflection to want to talk about dead black children in a conversation about dead black children.

I want to discuss dead black children, you want to discuss BLM. Let me know when you want to discuss the children and not BLM.
    what good does it do to talk about them without mentioning anything that could help them. if you want to help them and prevent them from being murdered, go ahead and suggest things you think would be helpful.

it's not even worth waiting for you to answer, anything you could possibly say that could be helpful to better prevent them from being killed, or anything else negative.. there is a group with so much power they could help with whatever you're going to say would help.

we know there is a problem in America with police brutality against black people, right. now imagine a conversation on what could help by refusing to accept BLM could play a role. nobody would push that, when it's already established BLM can help.

why not have BLM help these children too.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    You dont understand that the only way you see to help black children is through a group called BLM. Not any groups that have any real power in the world.
    BLM has this power. they have this influence with media, and politicians. we have seen this power and what it can do to help with police brutality and accountability.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

BLM has this power. they have this influence with media, and politicians. we have seen this power and what it can do to help with police brutality and accountability.
    So why not skip all the ******** and have the media and politicians help them. Why does BLM have to push the issue? Are you upset that (some) police and politicians are finally being held accountable for their actions?

Influence with media and politicians does not equal power.

How about stop having cops act as judge, jury , and executioner?

How about stop letting people off the hook because they have the money to buy their way out of trouble?

what good does it do to talk about them without mentioning anything that could help them. if you want to help them and prevent them from being murdered, go ahead and suggest things you think would be helpful.

it's not even worth waiting for you to answer, anything you could possibly say that could be helpful to better prevent them from being killed, or anything else negative.. there is a group with so much power they could help with whatever you're going to say would help.

we know there is a problem in America with police brutality against black people, right. now imagine a conversation on what could help by refusing to accept BLM could play a role. nobody would push that, when it's already established BLM can help.

why not have BLM help these children too.
    Thereís plenty we could mention that could help them besides BlM. You literally just said it doesnít matter what answer I provide because you only want to talk about BLM.

I want to talk about the children. Let me know when youíre done talking about BLM so we can talk about them.

Are you upset that (some) police and politicians are finally being held accountable for their actions?

of course not.

So why not skip all the ******** and have the media and politicians help them. Why does BLM have to push the issue?

Influence with media and politicians does not equal power.

How about stop having cops act as judge, jury , and executioner?

How about stop letting people off the hook because they have the money to buy their way out of trouble?

there is a powerful/influential group with black lives right in the name. of course they would have power and influence that would help.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Thereís plenty we could mention that could help them besides BlM. You literally just said it doesnít matter what answer I provide because you only want to talk about BLM.

I want to talk about the children. Let me know when youíre done talking about BLM so we can talk about them.

we could talk about the children without mentioning BLM for weeks/months, it would not make a difference.

if you want to help them then why not support a group that could be help. go ahead and answer why they couldn't or shouldn't be involved.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

we could talk about the children without mentioning BLM for weeks/months, it would not make a difference.

if you want to help them then why not support a group that could be help. go ahead and answer why they couldn't or shouldn't be involved.
    Why not?