Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 161 of 339 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 5077
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're the one posting something dumb enough that I'm weaponizing children. you have already made this conclusion no matter how many times I say that is not what is happening. for some reason (hate/ignorance/stupidity) you straight up do not want to accept that I want these children to get helped.

to think that a group literally called BLACK LIVES MATTER could be involved in BLACK LIVES is racist, is one of the dumbest things ever posted on this forum, yet you keep coming with this ****.

keep denying it, keep trolling.
    mngopher is dead right. I do understand that him accurately describing your intentions gets you all worked up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    To further this

"5 presidents had never been elected to public office before becoming president: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Donald Trump. Most of these had, however, been appointed to several prominent offices. Hoover's contributions toward the Treaty of Versailles preceded his appointment as United States Secretary of Commerce. Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower led U.S. forces to victory in the Mexican-American and American Civil War and World War II, respectively – each occupying the highest-ranking command post of their time. Trump is the group's sole exception, having never held any public office nor any military position."
    Harry Truman never went to college.
    BO and Bill Clinton were left handed.
    James Buchanan never married. He might have been………you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Great arguments.

Using college to attain someone's intelligence level.

Wtf does being left handed have to do with anything

Gay bashing.

Great arguments.

Using college to attain someone's intelligence level.

Wtf does being left handed have to do with anything

Gay bashing.
    All probably as important as Trump never holding elected or appointed office.

The Cult of Trump

you're the one posting something dumb enough that I'm weaponizing children. you have already made this conclusion no matter how many times I say that is not what is happening. for some reason (hate/ignorance/stupidity) you straight up do not want to accept that I want these children to get helped.

to think that a group literally called BLACK LIVES MATTER could be involved in BLACK LIVES is racist, is one of the dumbest things ever posted on this forum, yet you keep coming with this ****.

keep denying it, keep trolling.
    Myself and others have pointed out that’s exactly what you are doing and you keep doing it over and over anyways. Valade tried multiple times to get you to respond and not do so and I you failed with him too. The conclusions everyone is making are based on your actual posts over and over.

If you didn’t have such double standards, hypocrisy, and seemingly massive amounts of hatred towards black people and organizations to help the communities we wouldn’t have to keep pointing it out. That’s on you for repeating this over and over. I would argue the potus has much more influence for change but you defend him and would NEVER attack him in this manner repeatedly. Couldn’t have anything to do with him being white I am sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He pointed out actual accomplishments by the other men who achieved that office. This...I don't know what this is.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

All probably as important as Trump never holding elected or appointed office.
    Maybe in your twisted little world.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He pointed out actual accomplishments by the other men who achieved that office. This...I don't know what this is.
    Donald Trump achieved bankruptcy numerous times

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Fox really didn’t want to report on the moves by DA Vance.

why do you not want them connected? if you want them saved, there is literally a group with an incredible amount of influence and power that could surely help. it doesn't make any sense to not want BLM involved. having them create more awareness of this problem and cause more to be done, can only benefit, and take nothing away from what they already do for racism and police brutality. why is there this refusal to want BLM involved, I bet you don't have a good answer to that. go ahead come at that.
    Why will you only discuss dead black children if it's connected to BLM? Are there no other groups with influence or power that could help the problem?

And once again, you weren't able to discuss dead black children without mentioning BLM. It's almost as if you don't care about the dead black children and only care about BLM. Maybe tomorrow you'll prove me wrong.

Still out there with the Big Lie.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...802267650?s=21

Orange man good!

Did Trump win fairly? He should have never been considered a real candidate because he has no political background whatsoever.

His timeline is billionaire conman - POTUS.

The same people who made fun of Kanye support Trump. I am in no way saying Kanye would have been a good candidate, just demonstrating he has as much business being considered a real candidate as Trump did.
    can you show me the rules for running for President?

if he wasn't someone that should have been President, then he would not have became the Republican nomination, or fairly elected with democracy.

Kanye is/was just as big of a celebrity, but didn't get nearly the same support that Trump did.

what I posted is still a fact, Trump was rejected as legitimate candidate by the left, likely largely due to what they were told by the media fully supportive of Democrats.

it has to be comical from the same side triggered that Trump refused to accept the 2020 election results when they refused to accept the 2016 election results.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why will you only discuss dead black children if it's connected to BLM? Are there no other groups with influence or power that could help the problem?

And once again, you weren't able to discuss dead black children without mentioning BLM. It's almost as if you don't care about the dead black children and only care about BLM. Maybe tomorrow you'll prove me wrong.
    what other group or organization is there dedicated to black lives?

nobody on this forum yourself included could have nearly the impact of a group called Black Lives Matter. I don't know why you refuse that they could help.

there is someone/something else that could help, media. whether it's CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, or anyone else with influence, they could highlight this problem and wanted leaders in these places to do more. I have never seen a panel on CNN/MSNBC talking about these black children and what could help.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Myself and others have pointed out that’s exactly what you are doing and you keep doing it over and over anyways. Valade tried multiple times to get you to respond and not do so and I you failed with him too. The conclusions everyone is making are based on your actual posts over and over.
    WRONGLY and that is the ****ing problem, because you and other refuse to accept what I'm saying. that is your hate. you are the one with this problem, you can not accept anything I'm saying. that is you.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    If you didn’t have such double standards, hypocrisy, and seemingly massive amounts of hatred towards black people and organizations to help the communities we wouldn’t have to keep pointing it out. That’s on you for repeating this over and over. I would argue the potus has much more influence for change but you defend him and would NEVER attack him in this manner repeatedly. Couldn’t have anything to do with him being white I am sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    why is it hard to understand/comprehend, I do not hate black people. that this is your hate is mind boggling.

unbelievable that this ignorance continues. but I expect it to continue because you do not listen. you absolutely refuse to accept anything I have said that contradicts you, keep trolling you know you will continue.

I want any children whether they are black or not, to be helped. you can not accept that.

it appears you're programmed, you simply can not understand or accept anything that contradicts that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯