Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 160 of 344 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 5148
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I want these children to be saved, and I would LOVE to talk about it. But you want to talk about BLM. Iíll talk about those children as soon as you stop talking about BLM and start talking about the children.

I donít think you can at this point.
    I'm sure you noticed a theme here. Any part of leftist idealism and he has to try this level the playing field **** where he portrays himself as a middle ground voice of reason. Does it surprise you that he tries to demonize BLM while idolizing Trump, when he thinks black privilege is re-appropriating a racial slur directed at them, when he salivates at anything regarding AOC, etc.

We know he won't respond to your question without interjecting his feelings on BLM first. This is his motif.

I want these children to be saved, and I would LOVE to talk about it. But you want to talk about BLM. Iíll talk about those children as soon as you stop talking about BLM and start talking about the children.

Maybe instead of focusing on police officer abuse we talk about how to stop gun violence in general especially in gangs etc.

Letís talk about solutions on how to fix that instead of focusing on the two or three unjustified police shootings each year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Maybe instead of focusing on police officer abuse we talk about how to stop gun violence in general especially in gangs etc.

Letís talk about solutions on how to fix that instead of focusing on the two or three unjustified police shootings each year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, you have the floor, tell were we should be placing our attention and how to fix it.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

I've tried, repeatedly. The conversation gets shut down the moment you suggest guns contribute to the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the argument that this has taken is laughable, I'm the one arguing that black children deserve more attention and you are the one arguing against me. you must be the one that is racist if you refuse these children get better help.
    What's laughable is that you type something like this up, click the "Submit Reply" button, and actually think it's clever and/or accurate in any sort of way. Funny....but sad (and totally predictable).

if you cant or wont answer then maybe I should make a conclusion just like anyone else/someone here. you must not want these children to be helped, you must not want this problem to get better. but of course I don't actually believe that because that would be stupid. I'd like you to answer it, but I assume i already know the answer. anyone should want these children to be saved, so why is it so hard to agree with that.
    Holy ****. Give it a ****ing rest, man. You sound deeply disturbed.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm sure you noticed a theme here. Any part of leftist idealism and he has to try this level the playing field **** where he portrays himself as a middle ground voice of reason. Does it surprise you that he tries to demonize BLM while idolizing Trump, when he thinks black privilege is re-appropriating a racial slur directed at them, when he salivates at anything regarding AOC, etc.

We know he won't respond to your question without interjecting his feelings on BLM first. This is his motif.
    Iím aware, hence my refusal to engage him in an actual conversation until he does.

53% of polled Republicans think that Donald Trump is currently president. But Joe is supposed to compromise with these people...
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    53% of polled Republicans think that Donald Trump is currently president. But Joe is supposed to compromise with these people...
    now do Democrats after the 2016 election.

never mind I got this.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...mate-president
    A strong majority of registered voters say they donít believe Democrats have accepted that President Trump won the election fairly or that he is a legitimate president.

According to data from the latest Harvard-Harris poll provided exclusively to The Hill, 68 percent of voters said Democrats have not accepted that Trump won fairly and is a legitimate president.

That figure includes 69 percent of Republicans, 69 percent of independents and 65 percent of Democrats.

hypocrites.

both Trump and Biden were fairly elected.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

where did I ever demonize BLM? if you want to be involved in the conversation then try paying better attention. I've given BLM credit for what they have done, and simply would like them to do more on something that anyone with common sense should know would help.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Iím aware, hence my refusal to engage him in an actual conversation until he does.

why do you not want them connected? if you want them saved, there is literally a group with an incredible amount of influence and power that could surely help. it doesn't make any sense to not want BLM involved. having them create more awareness of this problem and cause more to be done, can only benefit, and take nothing away from what they already do for racism and police brutality. why is there this refusal to want BLM involved, I bet you don't have a good answer to that. go ahead come at that.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    No I am noting what you have continually said as hypocritical and a circular argument to defend weaponizing kids in a racist manner. You are the one that is refusing to respond to it in a meaningful way.

As I said if you want to talk about the children just do it without mentioning BLM. It is you that is incapable of talking about the issue in a way that isn't racist/trolling as many pointed out. That's why it keeps being an issue over and over, stop playing the victim you are the one choosing this approach.
    you're the one posting something dumb enough that I'm weaponizing children. you have already made this conclusion no matter how many times I say that is not what is happening. for some reason (hate/ignorance/stupidity) you straight up do not want to accept that I want these children to get helped.

to think that a group literally called BLACK LIVES MATTER could be involved in BLACK LIVES is racist, is one of the dumbest things ever posted on this forum, yet you keep coming with this ****.

keep denying it, keep trolling.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

now do Democrats after the 2016 election.

never mind I got this.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...mate-president

hypocrites.

both Trump and Biden were fairly elected.
    Did Trump win fairly? He should have never been considered a real candidate because he has no political background whatsoever.

His timeline is billionaire conman - POTUS.

The same people who made fun of Kanye support Trump. I am in no way saying Kanye would have been a good candidate, just demonstrating he has as much business being considered a real candidate as Trump did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Did Trump win fairly? He should have never been considered a real candidate because he has no political background whatsoever.

His timeline is billionaire conman - POTUS.

The same people who made fun of Kanye support Trump. I am in no way saying Kanye would have been a good candidate, just demonstrating he has as much business being considered a real candidate as Trump did.
    To further this

"5 presidents had never been elected to public office before becoming president: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Donald Trump. Most of these had, however, been appointed to several prominent offices. Hoover's contributions toward the Treaty of Versailles preceded his appointment as United States Secretary of Commerce. Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower led U.S. forces to victory in the Mexican-American and American Civil War and World War II, respectively Ė each occupying the highest-ranking command post of their time. Trump is the group's sole exception, having never held any public office nor any military position."