Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 134 of 281 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4210
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Countered nothing I said or posted and went right to the personal attacks.
    You're his secret fetish

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Turns out Trumpers are so efficient. Didn’t even take six months.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...674742785?s=21
    There are Charlottesville truthers, like Scott Adams, who whip out white boards to analyze how he never meant "fine people on both sides."
    are we really going with this again.

this shows how some people remain ****ing stupid and gullible to left wing ignorance. good job.

there is evidence that Trump himself said that he was not talking about the neo Nazis and white nationalists, literally saying they should be condemned. but idiots on the left including media would rather ignorance that fact.

I have also provided evidence of Kamala Harris saying fight many times, but she's a Democrats so the left think that is fine while Trump saying the same word is orange man bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    He literally to them to march to the Capitol, he may not have explicitly said "storm the Capitol and rub feces on the walls" but his words led to their actions. He fired them up, told them to never concede and that everything was ******** and a bunch of lunatics listened to him.
    like I said, protesting.

who said this..

We were planning to shut down the Capitol Building
    not Trump.
    not Trump supporters.

https://twitter.com/womensmarch/stat...35356673437697

We were planning to shut down the Capitol Building but the authorities were so scared of this #WomensWave that they shut it down for us.

1000+ women, survivors, and allies have gathered in the Hart Senate Building.
    Every hallway. Every floor.

#CancelKanavaugh #BelieveSurvivors

why was there protesting okay after false sexual assault allegations, but those protesting for Trump were wrong after being wrong about the election being stolen.

regardless of the reason, protesting is a right. that would go for the Women's March, Black Lives Matter, or people supporting Trump. this does not include anyone rioting within the same people. that should be agreed on by everyone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Andrew Giuliani and his dad are so America First that he went on Russian state TV that people don’t want to live in America after they were raided based on an FBI warrant that was part of an investigation started under the Barr Justice Department and signed off on by a judge.

That moment when following a cult leader doesn’t pay off.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...677218818?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    are we really going with this again.

this shows how some people remain ****ing stupid and gullible to left wing ignorance. good job.

there is evidence that Trump himself said that he was not talking about the neo Nazis and white nationalists, literally saying they should be condemned. but idiots on the left including media would rather ignorance that fact.

I have also provided evidence of Kamala Harris saying fight many times, but she's a Democrats so the left think that is fine while Trump saying the same word is orange man bad.
    So? Trump didn’t mean the Neo-Nazis were fine people, he meant the guys right next to the Neo-Nazis chanting along with them were fine people.

That’s still bad, if you are chanting alongside the KKK, you are not a fine person.

That moment when following a cult leader doesn’t pay off.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...677218818?s=21
    idiot that took things too far wants to blame Trump for what he did, that's precious. more disturbing are the people giving this idiot credibility.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So? Trump didn’t mean the Neo-Nazis were fine people, he meant the guys right next to the Neo-Nazis chanting along with them were fine people.

That’s still bad, if you are chanting alongside the KKK, you are not a fine person.
    by this very same logic, anyone rioting and looting along side Black Live Matter is also the same? no way you support that.

some were protesting for a statue, like I've said already an American right. just like BLM, just like protesters January 6th.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To my understanding, there were those who were not a part of the KKK who wanted to defend the statues because it is a part of their history. The KKK hijacked the crowd and started causing a ruckus. Those who were initially there had nothing to do with the KKK and were innocent which is why Trump said they were fine people on both sides.

Let's say you're protesting with BLM and a small group of violent BLM supporters become aggressive and attack people. Is it fair for me to associated you with them even though you guys both support the BLM? That's silly and you know it.

Elise Stefanik is out there saying the 200,000 job gain is the worst we’ve seen in 20 years to fall into the Trump talking points. But it’s not even the worst in the last year. Someone should ask her how many jobs were lost last April. And if you know the answer and won’t call Elise a lying sack of ****, you’re a mark in the cult.

I agree with this. I just wish this applied to BLM when they were chanting and rioting alongside Antifa. If you are going to kick it with pieces of crap, you can't blame people for thinking you yourself are likewise a piece of crap.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    To my understanding, there were those who were not a part of the KKK who wanted to defend the statues because it is a part of their history. The KKK hijacked the crowd and started causing a ruckus. Those who were initially there had nothing to do with the KKK and were innocent which is why Trump said they were fine people on both sides.

Let's say you're protesting with BLM and a small group of violent BLM supporters become aggressive and attack people. Is it fair for me to associated you with them even though you guys both support the BLM? That's silly and you know it.
    Those that left were innocent, those that stayed and started chanting next to the KKK are not fine people.

As for you, and Special and Redrum's absurd BLM comparison. If I stayed and started chanting with the rioters and helping them burn the buildings, yes I'm not longer a fine person.

Those that left were innocent, those that stayed and started chanting next to the KKK are not fine people.

As for you, and Special and Redrum's absurd BLM comparison. If I stayed and started chanting with the rioters and helping them burn the buildings, yes I'm not longer a fine person.
    You're intentionally framing those that stayed as individuals who supported the KKK so you're already fabricating something that didn't happen. Just because they stayed doesn't mean that they support the KKK. How many of them even knew some were KKK members? Just like no one here claims a protestor is part of ANTIFA if ANTIFA shows up in a protest, why is it conveniently not applicable for someone defending the statue to not being a part of the KKK? Plenty of people there did not chant or support the KKK. You're assuming they did because that's how you want to push the story. Sorry, but that's not what happened. And Trump already stated that he disavowed the KKK so if the individuals remaining were a part of the KKK or supported the KKK, then he already disavowed them to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You're intentionally framing those that stayed as individuals who supported the KKK so you're already fabricating something that didn't happen. Just because they stayed doesn't mean that they support the KKK. How many of them even knew some were KKK members? Just like no one here claims a protestor is part of ANTIFA if ANTIFA shows up in a protest, why is it conveniently not applicable for someone defending the statue to not being a part of the KKK? Plenty of people there did not chant or support the KKK. You're assuming they did because that's how you want to push the story. Sorry, but that's not what happened. And Trump already stated that he disavowed the KKK so if the individuals remaining were a part of the KKK or supported the KKK, then he already disavowed them to begin with.
    Yes it did. We literally have the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GzXY902hbo

They were chanting "Jews will not replace us" and other hateful things. They had KKK shields and swastikas on the flags as they were marching.

If you didn't know those people were white supremacists, you're an idiot.

So tell me, you think the people who stayed and chanted "Jews will not replace us" next to the guy with the swastika flag were fine people even though they weren't in the KKK?

Yes it did. We literally have the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GzXY902hbo

They were chanting "Jews will not replace us" and other hateful things. They had KKK shields and swastikas on the flags as they were marching.

If you didn't know those people were white supremacists, you're an idiot.

So tell me, you think the people who stayed and chanted "Jews will not replace us" next to the guy with the swastika flag were fine people even though they weren't in the KKK?
    "There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

What more do you want?

You're also a mod. Using the word idiot is against the rules, no? Is that allowed? Will I be banned for saying it?