Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 126 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4241
  1. #1876
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    19,290
    Remember when Hillary lost by way less than 150k votes?

    What was it 50k in Penn, 25k in Wisconsin and 10k in Michigan?
    Last edited by Ezekial; 05-10-2021 at 03:24 PM.

  2. #1877
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I'm curious where you get your facts. Biden won by 7,000,000 votes.

    https://247wallst.com/general/2020/1...-by-5-million/

    Oh I know! Faux News.
    Just a purposeful manipulation of the facts to make his golden boi look better.

  3. #1878
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I'm curious where you get your facts. Biden won by 7,000,000 votes.

    https://247wallst.com/general/2020/1...-by-5-million/

    Oh I know! Faux News.
    Biden didn't win the election by 7 million votes. This isn't a popular vote election. The deciding amount of votes happened in several key states that totaled only up to 150,000 votes which means that even if Biden won by millions of votes due to the extra votes over the amount needed to win in other states such as NY and California, if those 150,000 votes in those several states were Trump votes, it would have been another 2nd term for Trump.

    But why am I expecting uneducated individuals who have poor levels of reading comprehension to understand what is being written? I guess the joke is on me.

  4. #1879
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Biden didn't win the election by 7 million votes. This isn't a popular vote election. The deciding amount of votes happened in several key states that totaled only up to 150,000 votes which means that even if Biden won by millions of votes due to the extra votes over the amount needed to win in other states such as NY and California, if those 150,000 votes in those several states were Trump votes, it would have been another 2nd term for Trump.

    But why am I expecting uneducated individuals who have poor levels of reading comprehension to understand what is being written? I guess the joke is on me.
    Oh no my friend. You ARE the joke.

  5. #1880
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,194
    Trump lost, right?

  6. #1881
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    19,290
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Biden didn't win the election by 7 million votes. This isn't a popular vote election. The deciding amount of votes happened in several key states that totaled only up to 150,000 votes which means that even if Biden won by millions of votes due to the extra votes over the amount needed to win in other states such as NY and California, if those 150,000 votes in those several states were Trump votes, it would have been another 2nd term for Trump.

    But why am I expecting uneducated individuals who have poor levels of reading comprehension to understand what is being written? I guess the joke is on me.
    Hillary lost by less than 100k votes by your logic, friend. Quit ignoring posts after you get proven wrong, thanks.

  7. #1882
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Oh no my friend. You ARE the joke.
    Indeed.

  8. #1883
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,881
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Lol, okay. I'd like your entire list of sources and not just a poll done with 2,000 participants. And even then, we know how inconsistent polling has been with Trump namely them expecting Trump to lose in a landslide in states that he won or barely lost. Again, drop your sources. ~150,000 votes across 50 states decided the election in the biggest voter turnout by raw numbers in election history.
    What do you mean 150,000 votes? Trump lost by millions.

  9. #1884
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Hillary lost by less than 100k votes by your logic, friend. Quit ignoring posts after you get proven wrong, thanks.
    Did I say that Hillary didn't lose by 100k votes? What is there to ignore if that was never a statement I made? Come back to me when you are coherent enough.

  10. #1885
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,277
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What do you mean 150,000 votes? Trump lost by millions.
    Shh....the truth about his golden boi makes him uncomfortable.

  11. #1886
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Hillary lost by less than 100k votes by your logic, friend. Quit ignoring posts after you get proven wrong, thanks.
    It's the Republican rewinder affliction. When presented with facts that don't fit the fictions, the brain rewinds and come up with a new explanation automatically without needing to consider facts presented. Machine like. Makes cognitive thinking unnecessary thereby reducing head pain.

  12. #1887
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What do you mean 150,000 votes? Trump lost by millions.
    He lost by millions if it was a popular vote. You don't need to win the popular vote to win the presidency. The amount of votes that ultimately decided the election happened in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc., Those 150,000 votes that Biden won over Trump allowed him to win those states which equated to electoral votes. 270 electoral votes to win the presidency... not 'millions of votes'.

  13. #1888
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    It's the Republican rewinder affliction. When presented with facts that don't fit the fictions, the brain rewinds and come up with a new explanation automatically without needing to consider facts presented. Machine like. Makes cognitive thinking unnecessary thereby reducing head pain.
    It's low IQ people who can't read properly and jump to making erroneous statements, actually.

  14. #1889
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Oh no my friend. You ARE the joke.
    Yeah, I am. I'm wasting time here trying to educate someone who has a net-negative mental capacity.

  15. #1890
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    19,290
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Did I say that Hillary didn't lose by 100k votes? What is there to ignore if that was never a statement I made? Come back to me when you are coherent enough.
    Hillary was a terrible candidate who got kicked to the curb after losing by less than Trump. Then Trump went on to get beat by another weak candidate in Biden. The fact that the GOP is clinging to such an unpopular candidate, that has no policy other than "**** everyone but me" is great imo.

    You can't even understand my clearly stated point that Trump lost future voters due to the insurrection, so maybe get better reading comprehension


    EDIT: seems you love to announce when you ignore people, waiting for that post next
    Last edited by Ezekial; 05-10-2021 at 03:43 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •