Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 126 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4241
    Remember when Hillary lost by way less than 150k votes?

What was it 50k in Penn, 25k in Wisconsin and 10k in Michigan?
    Last edited by Ezekial; 05-10-2021 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I'm curious where you get your facts. Biden won by 7,000,000 votes.

https://247wallst.com/general/2020/1...-by-5-million/

Oh I know! Faux News.
    Just a purposeful manipulation of the facts to make his golden boi look better.

I'm curious where you get your facts. Biden won by 7,000,000 votes.

https://247wallst.com/general/2020/1...-by-5-million/

Oh I know! Faux News.
    Biden didn't win the election by 7 million votes. This isn't a popular vote election. The deciding amount of votes happened in several key states that totaled only up to 150,000 votes which means that even if Biden won by millions of votes due to the extra votes over the amount needed to win in other states such as NY and California, if those 150,000 votes in those several states were Trump votes, it would have been another 2nd term for Trump.

But why am I expecting uneducated individuals who have poor levels of reading comprehension to understand what is being written? I guess the joke is on me.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Biden didn't win the election by 7 million votes. This isn't a popular vote election. The deciding amount of votes happened in several key states that totaled only up to 150,000 votes which means that even if Biden won by millions of votes due to the extra votes over the amount needed to win in other states such as NY and California, if those 150,000 votes in those several states were Trump votes, it would have been another 2nd term for Trump.

But why am I expecting uneducated individuals who have poor levels of reading comprehension to understand what is being written? I guess the joke is on me.
    Oh no my friend. You ARE the joke.

Trump lost, right?

Hillary lost by less than 100k votes by your logic, friend. Quit ignoring posts after you get proven wrong, thanks.

Indeed.

Lol, okay. I'd like your entire list of sources and not just a poll done with 2,000 participants. And even then, we know how inconsistent polling has been with Trump namely them expecting Trump to lose in a landslide in states that he won or barely lost. Again, drop your sources. ~150,000 votes across 50 states decided the election in the biggest voter turnout by raw numbers in election history.
    What do you mean 150,000 votes? Trump lost by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Hillary lost by less than 100k votes by your logic, friend. Quit ignoring posts after you get proven wrong, thanks.
    Did I say that Hillary didn't lose by 100k votes? What is there to ignore if that was never a statement I made? Come back to me when you are coherent enough.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Shh....the truth about his golden boi makes him uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    It's the Republican rewinder affliction. When presented with facts that don't fit the fictions, the brain rewinds and come up with a new explanation automatically without needing to consider facts presented. Machine like. Makes cognitive thinking unnecessary thereby reducing head pain.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He lost by millions if it was a popular vote. You don't need to win the popular vote to win the presidency. The amount of votes that ultimately decided the election happened in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc., Those 150,000 votes that Biden won over Trump allowed him to win those states which equated to electoral votes. 270 electoral votes to win the presidency... not 'millions of votes'.

It's the Republican rewinder affliction. When presented with facts that don't fit the fictions, the brain rewinds and come up with a new explanation automatically without needing to consider facts presented. Machine like. Makes cognitive thinking unnecessary thereby reducing head pain.
    It's low IQ people who can't read properly and jump to making erroneous statements, actually.

Yeah, I am. I'm wasting time here trying to educate someone who has a net-negative mental capacity.

Did I say that Hillary didn't lose by 100k votes? What is there to ignore if that was never a statement I made? Come back to me when you are coherent enough.
    Hillary was a terrible candidate who got kicked to the curb after losing by less than Trump. Then Trump went on to get beat by another weak candidate in Biden. The fact that the GOP is clinging to such an unpopular candidate, that has no policy other than "**** everyone but me" is great imo.

You can't even understand my clearly stated point that Trump lost future voters due to the insurrection, so maybe get better reading comprehension

EDIT: seems you love to announce when you ignore people, waiting for that post next
    Last edited by Ezekial; 05-10-2021 at 03:43 PM.