Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 125 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 4011
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    He lost the election by ~150,000 votes. You guys are acting like he was losing by millions of votes. He has a ton of supporters, still.
    I don't deny he has plenty of supporters and specifically ones that view themselves as republicans/GOP/conservatives or whatever, his base. That's part of the point in responding because Scoots who does seem unaware of how much support within the base Trump still has. When talking about popularity he lost the popular vote by like 7 million so there was a bit of a larger gap in that popularity sense but it still wasn't massive.

I agree he has a ton of supporters, it is just essentially made up of republicans/gop/his base while most of everyone else dislikes or is disgusted by him.

He lost the election by ~150,000 votes. You guys are acting like he was losing by millions of votes. He has a ton of supporters, still.
    And there is the problem. The perception is that he's still got huge support ... but there is evidence it's not true but the MSM doesn't want it to be so because they want that gravy train to keep running.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And there is the problem. The perception is that he's still got huge support ... but there is evidence it's not true but the MSM doesn't want it to be so because they want that gravy train to keep running.
    Lol, okay. I'd like your entire list of sources and not just a poll done with 2,000 participants. And even then, we know how inconsistent polling has been with Trump namely them expecting Trump to lose in a landslide in states that he won or barely lost. Again, drop your sources. ~150,000 votes across 50 states decided the election in the biggest voter turnout by raw numbers in election history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    How much Fox, MSNBC and CNN do you watch in the run of a day?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I've said before I often watch Fox and CNN and some MSNBC throughout any day.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

as if approval ratings at this point mean anything anyway.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've said before I often watch Fox and CNN and some MSNBC throughout any day.
    "Often" isn't very descriptive. What are we talking about here? 14 hours a day?

....and what's with this "Trump lost the 2020 election by 150,000 votes" nonsense? He lost by millions of votes.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 05-10-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    as if approval ratings at this point mean anything anyway.
    It doesn't. GW Bush had an approval rating of 90 (highest recorded) after 9/11. It's a reactionary rating done by people who want to put a number on everything rather than the actual support someone has. If they do another rating next week, the number will be a lot different just because Trump hasn't been on the spotlight and when you're not on the spotlight, approval ratings increase. Oh gee, Trump's approval rating is low because CNN/ABC plastered all over the news about Trump being bad = Trump's support is low. Obama was a pretty decent president and much better than GW Bush but GW Bush's approval rating went from 90 to 25... Are we really supposed to care about approval ratings? It's literally an arbitrary stat that has way too many variables to be used as an actual barometer.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and what's with this "Trump lost the 2020 election by 150,000 votes" nonsense? He lost by millions of votes.
    I believe hes referring to the vote counts in the states that put Biden over such as Georgia, Michigan, etc. If those states had flipped by a couple thousand votes each, Trump would have won.

Spliff(TONE) demonstrating why he is on my ignore list once again.

Then he complained for months that the election was rigged and incited an insurrection.

Why would his supporters come out in droves if they believed their vote was just going to get thrown in the trash in favor of the demonic democratic cabal? He lost voters due to the actions of his supporters on January 6th.

By all means, stand by the 1 term president that lost the Senate, House, and Presidency during his reign, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Then he complained for months that the election was rigged and incited an insurrection.

Why would his supporters come out in droves if they believed their vote was just going to get thrown in the trash in favor of the demonic democratic cabal? He lost voters due to the actions of his supporters on January 6th.
    The presidential election happened before January 6th. What are you talking about?

The presidential election happened before January 6th. What are you talking about?

Exactly. An insurrection might deter some of those who voted for him in November from voting for him again.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I believe hes referring to the vote counts in the states that put Biden over such as Georgia, Michigan, etc. If those states had flipped by a couple thousand votes each, Trump would have won.
    Lol riveting stuff.

Lol, okay. I'd like your entire list of sources and not just a poll done with 2,000 participants. And even then, we know how inconsistent polling has been with Trump namely them expecting Trump to lose in a landslide in states that he won or barely lost. Again, drop your sources. ~150,000 votes across 50 states decided the election in the biggest voter turnout by raw numbers in election history.

I'm curious where you get your facts. Biden won by 7,000,000 votes.

https://247wallst.com/general/2020/1...-by-5-million/

Oh I know! Faux News.