Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 124 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3572
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Do you remember Bill Clinton making a show of carrying his Bible with his wife and daughter in tow when he was in trouble? It always appeared to me that he tried to make a huge show of how "religious" he was.
    lol, remember that video where someone asks trump what his favorite part of the bible is and he just looked like a deer in headlights, lol!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, remember that video where someone asks trump what his favorite part of the bible is and he just looked like a deer in headlights, lol!!

It's even funnier to see him testify during legal depositions. When he knows lying could get him thrown in jail, he suddenly drops that alpha male fake behavior real quick. He turns into a beta **** like his followers call the liberals.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's even funnier to see him testify during legal depositions. When he knows lying could get him thrown in jail, he suddenly drops that alpha male fake behavior real quick. He turns into a beta **** like his followers call the liberals.
    lmao, classic Trump! [emoji23]

Honestly I be rolling everytime I think about how much he puffed his chest out about the stolen.election, then **** got way realer than he expected and he just quietly let everyone else take the blame!! [emoji23][emoji1787]

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The Cult of Trump

Think I found him here giving the Lord’s Prayer.

https://youtu.be/jhl1cnmOZ0Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smile

Do you remember Bill Clinton making a show of carrying his Bible with his wife and daughter in tow when he was in trouble? It always appeared to me that he tried to make a huge show of how "religious" he was.
    When's the last time you saw an Atheist American president? It was always a pre-requisite that if you ran for major office, people wanted to know you had some connection to religion. Same reason why people like candidates with families (wife, husband, kids) as opposed to candidates who are single. Its part of selling that candidate as a relatable figure with values.

That said, you're strawmanning in a weird way to deflect from the fact that Trump is by no means a Godly person. He's a piece of **** human being who Christian conservatives decided to piggyback and the justification makes no sense. They're either gullible, dumb, delusional or diehard Republicans willing to lie about what Trump is. The latter is not very God like.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-10-2021 at 02:28 AM.

Am I defending Trump? I don't think so. Trump was, is and always will be a Bozo (no offense to the clown of that name).
    I am simply pointing out the fact that it is not just Republicans that turn to the Bible in times of personal difficulty when they are in office.
    Last edited by catman; 05-10-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Am I defending Trump? I don't think so. Trump was, is and always will be a Bozo (no offense to the clown of that name).
    I am simply pointing out the fact that it is not just Republicans that turn to the Bible in times of personal difficulty when they are in office.
    Democrats aren’t afraid to act like they’re religious in order to dupe people too. They want to get elected in this country so they have to pander as well. You’re not wrong.

If they saw it on fox news and that's why they believe it then obviously fox holds some responsibility here.

then in comparison other media like CNN and MSNBC have responsibility for anyone that thought the 2016 was stolen and Trump was illegitimate. some Democrats refused to attend the Inauguration over this BS.

what I find amusing is the idiots who mock those who believed the 2020 was stolen, while agreeing the 2016 was stolen. neither election was stolen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Faux News should be institutionalized or put in prison. The scum of the earth shine like stars in comparison.
    I'm not going to deny Fox News is biased, but I've seen worse and for longer from CNN and MSNBC, with people that think they have been totally fine.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not going to deny Fox News is biased, but I've seen worse and for longer from CNN and MSNBC, with people that think they have been totally fine.
    How much Fox, MSNBC and CNN do you watch in the run of a day?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/N1YjLdeez2Y

Hidden data about Trump unpopularity.

I'm a big fan of telling bakers they can choose who to make cakes for, but aghast that Facebook and Twittter would have the audacity to choose who can use their platform based on rules they tell their users to follow.

Mainstream Media is more divisive than political affiliation... do people still trust them without verifying multiple sources? FOX is bad but they aren't any worse than CNN or ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    https://youtu.be/N1YjLdeez2Y

Hidden data about Trump unpopularity.
    I'm not sure it has been much of a secret, didn't he end his presidency with like 34% approval? I also am not surprised GOP would want to cover it up or make it look better.

As the video notes it's basically down to by and large Republicans/his base largely behind him then pretty much everyone else is disgusted by him.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I'm not sure it has been much of a secret, didn't he end his presidency with like 34% approval? I also am not surprised GOP would want to cover it up or make it look better.

As the video notes it's basically down to by and large Republicans/his base largely behind him then pretty much everyone else is disgusted by him.
    He lost the election by ~150,000 votes. You guys are acting like he was losing by millions of votes. He has a ton of supporters, still.