Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3424
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    My goodness these people are just ****ing stupid and this man is a saint for not either laughing at them for a good 30 minutes or just telling them that they’re such.

https://twitter.com/donie/status/139...329556992?s=21

so then the people that were rioting because they saw it on Fox News and want to blame Fox News, are morons, and Fox News is not actually to blame.

this would also go towards the many idiots that believed the 2016 election was stolen.

Not the totally sane, rational people that thought the 2020 election was stolen though, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so then the people that were rioting because they saw it on Fox News and want to blame Fox News, are morons, and Fox News is not actually to blame.

this would also go towards the many idiots that believed the 2016 election was stolen.
    If they saw it on fox news and that's why they believe it then obviously fox holds some responsibility here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rumor is he will be back in July!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Rumor is he will be back in July!!!
    And if not then, no later than September. What's more funny than the QAnon idiots who believe that stuff is the evangelical pastors who buy into it hook, line and sinker. The **** they preach on YouTube and elsewhere is hilarious.

Apparently hes going to part the clouds with his hands and then descend from the 7th level of heaven.

While wearing his MAGA hat.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Apparently hes going to part the clouds with his hands and then descend from the 7th level of heaven.

While wearing his MAGA hat.

That's what is really scary about these super Christian conservatives. Not to single out a group but Evangelicals make up almost 20% of the American population and a vast majority of them think that Trump is this god like figure like you mentioned. Or at the very least, a man of god which lol.

They must have all been asleep during the repeated sexual assault claims, Donald's long association with the Italian mafia in NY (which controlled the commercial construction racketeer), the hundreds of lawsuits filed against Donald, etc.

I guess people are gullible enough to believe anything.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-09-2021 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's what is really scary about these super Christian conservatives. Not to single out a group but Evangelicals make up almost 20% of the American population and a vast majority of them think that Trump is this god like figure like you mentioned. Or at the very least, a man of god which lol...

I guess people are gullible enough to believe anything.
    They’ve had many years, centuries even, of practice.

Trump is the embodiment of everything they’re supposed to oppose and yet he has fooled them so amazingly. It truly puts all their hypocrisy into one man.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump is the embodiment of everything they’re supposed to oppose and yet he has fooled them so amazingly. It truly puts all their hypocrisy into one man.
    The GOP hasn't had an identity that matches the supposed description in 30 years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The GOP hasn't had an identity that matches the supposed description in 30 years at least.
    To be fair, the GOP has always been pretty consistent with their religious affiliations. That's only changed in the last half decade or so. Anytime you saw a major Republican party candidate (for governor, Senate, president), they've almost always advertised themselves as practicing religious and Godly people. Trump may post pictures with the bible and have "spiritual advisors" but he's far from a religious man. The fact that people can be so gullible or hate the left that much to buy into Trump being a man of God is pretty disturbing.

I can understand being anti-left but maybe its time these christian conservatives take inventory if they think people like Trump are these god serving figures.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

Faux News should be institutionalized or put in prison. The scum of the earth shine like stars in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don’t believe this claim can be taken seriously. They absolutely still follow the Christian conservative mindset. It’s why they act like Trump is godly despite being twice divorced and having cheated on everyone of his wives and never tells a lie.

I couldn’t imagine writing this article and thinking “wow I am smart and this will prove it”.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dere...to-go-n2589152

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    To be fair, the GOP has always been pretty consistent with their religious affiliations. That's only changed in the last half decade or so. Anytime you saw a major Republican party candidate (for governor, Senate, president), they've almost always advertised themselves as practicing religious and Godly people. Trump may post pictures with the bible and have "spiritual advisors" but he's far from a religious man. The fact that people can be so gullible or hate the left that much to buy into Trump being a man of God is pretty disturbing.

I can understand being anti-left but maybe its time these christian conservatives take inventory if they think people like Trump are these god serving figures.
    Do you remember Bill Clinton making a show of carrying his Bible with his wife and daughter in tow when he was in trouble? It always appeared to me that he tried to make a huge show of how "religious" he was.