Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 113 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3187
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I reiterate, you are consumed by media

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    media has a significant impact across America. this is how millions of people get the news, how they inform their opinion, based on what the media is or is not covering, based on how the media is covering what they do cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    No, you're a moron for thinking YOU should dictate what an organization that you are not part of should stand for.

Did the ALL LIVES MATTER organization stand up for that little black girl? They're called ALL LIVES MATTER after all. I don't see them protesting anytime any single person dies. After all their name is ALL LIVES MATTERS so they should protest anytime a life is ended. If not, they deserve to be criticized.
    show me this all lives matter organization.

all lives matter is more of a political phrase to counter one group getting the attention and singling out only one race.

we have seen a rise in anti Asian hate, they deserve to get attention too. would there be any push back to Asian lives matter?

when white people are harassed or physically attacked (it happens too) is it okay/fair to say white lives matter?

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    They donít need to have a panel on it and cnn is not the end all be all of this country lol.

Many people have influence, trump has more than anyone you are mentioning but you never attack him like this. I guess itís the color of his skin thatís the key not actual influence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CNN is one of the biggest media in America, with an impact on people's opinion. they have hundreds of thousands of viewers every single day, Trump is nowhere close to that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You are you. You are the one not posting about cancer. Therefore you donít care about cancer.

Your influence has nothing to do with your actions.
    until this was brought up in a whatabout nobody here was talking about cancer awareness. this was used as a deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    A simple concept should be make america great again meaning to make american great again. What's the reason for rejecting this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

you mean what the left in America did.

some were even manipulated that it was simply about making America white again, with nothing to support that idiotic opinion.

prior the the pandemic some minorities were doing better.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/blac...ecord-low.html
    Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low
    record low for Americans, that was great.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Tim Scott: police aren't racist.
    Also Tim Scott: I was pulled over seven times in a single year.
    how about the truth in what he said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ss/7386476002/

"I have experienced the pain of discrimination," Scott said while looking at the camera. "I know what it feels like to be pulled over for no reason and to be followed around a store while I'm shopping."

Scott said past efforts at police reform have either been blocked or ignored by Democrats, but that he hopes this time will be different. He emphasized how even after his experiences he believes "brave police officers in Black neighborhoods" shouldn't be viewed as enemies.

police in general are not racist. this was my point after that black boy predetermined the police were racist and refused to listen/cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    You're always talking about how we should listen to minorities and understand and reconcile with our privilege. Consistent as always. Definitely not posting like someone with the IQ of a Neanderthal.

Tim Scott literally said "I was discriminated against" and then "racism doesn't exist". Absolute dullard.

We can't even accept that this country's roots are incredibly racist? Like why is that controversial? Why don't you want that to be true? Weirdos.

left: OMG how dare Tim Scott say this!!!

Tim Scott never said, racism doesn't exist.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/29/polit...ott/index.html

I don't think America is a racist country

oh wait, that was Democrat Kamala Harris.

She continued, "These are issues that we must confront and it doesn't -- it does not help to heal our country, to unify us as a people, to ignore the realities of that and I think the President has been outstanding and a real national leader on the issue ... We want to unify the country, but not without speaking truth and requiring accountability as appropriate."
    if anyone wants to talk about this reality, lets go.

OK. I think Kamala is wrong too

"No. I don't think America is a racist country but we also do have to speak truth about the history of racism in our country and its existence today"
    What even does that mean? Just politic speak.

Either way, I don't really care. It doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't matter what they think. It's just some hot air from the right to rile people up. Tim Scott can be just as wrong about this as anyone else.
    Last edited by ManRam; 04-29-2021 at 10:28 AM.
    HELLO

Specialís on a roll today.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    CNN is one of the biggest media in America, with an impact on people's opinion. they have hundreds of thousands of viewers every single day, Trump is nowhere close to that anymore.
    Trump is the former potus and they still cover maga on Fox News.

So the question is why do you only do this when it comes to black people/organizations and not all of these other groups. You say itís something like influence but maga had at least 4 years of such influence with nothing even remotely like this from you. Someone shared the ties of maga to racism which fits perfectly with your approach here though, no wonder you wonít call them out but attack blm.

Also, CNN's ratings are dropping like a stone. The Trump effect maybe? Can't run those sensational sound bites anymore to pull in viewers. Now it seems like they lead with what bleeds, cops shootings.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

My god she is just so dumb. How does she manage to even get out of bed in the morning?

https://twitter.com/marshablackburn/...933778434?s=21

Iím told the Soviets also are good and drank water...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nobody and I mean nobody knows the lived black experience like a middle and upperclass white man. You better believe it!
    Not sure about that. Pretty certain that every 16-35 year old white progressive liberal thinks they knows more about the lived black experience than someone actually living the black experience.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not sure about that. Pretty certain that every 16-35 year old white progressive liberal thinks they knows more about the lived black experience than someone actually living the black experience.
    Yes. This is a trait exclusive to white Liberals. You right-wingers would never!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    until this was brought up in a whatabout nobody here was talking about cancer awareness. this was used as a deflection.
    It was used to show how youíre a ****ing hypocrite and it is apparent to everyone but yourself.