Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 451 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 6765
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when I posted what I did,. why did anyone argue with me if it was not disagreed with. as always happens people want to argue with me concluding that I'm wrong.
    People argued with you because you keep parroting racist talking points. It is a known racist tactic to deflect away from systemic racism, and you are being called out for it. It's not that hard to follow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I generally just scroll on by as fast as possible.
    I'm sure you do [emoji23][emoji23]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The state of Arizona is trying to pretend that Trump won their state and the election. They hired a couple of fraud freaks to recount the 2020 election in Maricopa county.

https://www.newsweek.com/head-cyber-...theory-1580319
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Bless their little hearts spending taxpayers' money to disprove something that is a done deal.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

The state of Arizona is trying to pretend that Trump won their state and the election. They hired a couple of fraud freaks to recount the 2020 election in Maricopa county.

https://www.newsweek.com/head-cyber-...theory-1580319
    What would they gain from this? The elections done..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What would they gain from this? The elections done..

Continuing the Big Lie is a political requirement. Republicans can't win primaries if they don't continue to push it and push laws to fight the non-existent problem. They are paying these companies using taxpayer dollars, so they don't care.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

Lol those two trying to have a conversation is bound to be something else; I generally just scroll on by as fast as possible. Two sides of the same coin: both impossible to get through to, both living in a world of delusions, and both think they are God's gift to online discourse.

no you don't. you either quote me or post right after me, routinely with something unrelated to a topic.

like I said..

....and here we go with Boy Wonder incessantly quoting himself once again, as if scrolling past his mindless slop once isn't way more than enough to begin with.

you're obsessed with me, you can't leave me alone. you certainly have no interest in anything on topic in reply to me. at least others have something to say on topic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

People argued with you because you keep parroting racist talking points. It is a known racist tactic to deflect away from systemic racism, and you are being called out for it. It's not that hard to follow.

no it's not. that's the problem, people want to call this racist to deflect back to what they would rather focus on. ..don't talk about this other problem, or other problems, focus on this one instead.

this is stupid and ignorant and needs to stop.

some want people (maybe like you) to focus on what they conclude has to be systematic racism, while ignoring anything that would contradict that.
    that doesn't mean systematic racism doesn't exist, but to think all policing is systematic racism is nuts.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/statu...05112860250115
    If a 13-year-old black girl is stabbed to death in Ohio by another 13-year-old girl, that's not a national news story and nobody knows her name. If a cop stops a black girl from being stabbed by a 16-year-old black girl, that's systemic racism.
    the shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant had nothing to do with race or systematic racism. the police on scene stopped one black girl from stabbing another black girl, and the media has people concluding that this white cop must be racist and wrong for what he did.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I still can’t believe that this time last year we were having the former occupant tell people they might be able to inject disinfectant or shoot UV lights into people to treat COVID and now we are passed the 200,000,000 vaccinations mark. Amazing how a change in leadership can do the world a world of good.

Also the former occupant has been sent to collections. He’s a deadbeat!

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/trump-f...mpression=true

I still can’t believe that this time last year we were having the former occupant tell people they might be able to inject disinfectant or shoot UV lights into people to treat COVID and now we are passed the 200,000,000 vaccinations mark. Amazing how a change in leadership can do the world a world of good.
    a vaccine that started with that person as President.

remember when the left were told not to trust a vaccine.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...vaccine-409320
    Harris says she wouldn't trust Trump on any vaccine released before election
    but trust the science!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no it's not. that's the problem, people want to call this racist to deflect back to what they would rather focus on. ..don't talk about this other problem, or other problems, focus on this one instead.

this is stupid and ignorant and needs to stop.

some want people (maybe like you) to focus on what they conclude has to be systematic racism, while ignoring anything that would contradict that.
    that doesn't mean systematic racism doesn't exist, but to think all policing is systematic racism is nuts.
    Yes it is. When you link articles of black victims and then denounce a group fighting against systemic racism and dismiss their message over it, that's racist. If you dont like how that sounds then stop doing it.

I never said all.policing is systemic racism, stop making things up.

Yes it is. When you link articles of black victims and then denounce a group fighting against systemic racism and dismiss their message over it, that's racist. If you dont like how that sounds then stop doing it.

I never said all.policing is systemic racism, stop making things up.

I don;t have a problem with BLM fighting against racism. I have a problem with BLM not giving much attention to other black lives. you're interpreting that they can't do both, why is that. why would anyone not want BLM to care about the death of black children. if you only want them to focus on racism, then something is wrong with that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a vaccine that started with that person as President.

remember when the left were told not to trust a vaccine.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...vaccine-409320

but trust the science!
    Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I like how the article relates to not trusting Trump. Not choosing to not trust doctors or science. Not just deflect but also just casually make **** up.