Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 102 of 544 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 8147
  1. #1516
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,260
    https://www.businessinsider.com/anti...-hawley-2021-4

    What a piece of human garbage Hawley is.

  2. #1517
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    In your own opinion, are you consumed by American media?
    consumed seems strong. I pay enough attention to media left and right.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #1518
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So.then why don't you constantly post about it?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    there's no debate when we agree.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #1519
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, if you say something legitimate I wont. If you keep beating around the Bush because you cant admit your true feelings on something, then I will call it out.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    I don't hold back, try again. you're deflecting. factual and legitimate that white people are shot more by police. people have already finally agreed. I was right.

    I assume you saw what I quoted from Shaun White.

    We have 350 million people in this country, but you can't tell me a single case of this happening to a white man.

    he was wrong, and I went on to provide 2 examples to contradict him.

    maybe people can say that he was right, it's not one single case, it's more.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #1520
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    The sad thing is, you will likely be here all day doing what you're saying just so that nobody will take your racist *** seriously. Just another day in the life of Special. Seek help.
    you mistakenly quoted me when you must have meant this for spliff(TONE).


    it's not racist to talk about verified statistics, that is left wing talk to deflect from reality. typical accusation from the left towards the right, and easily believed by millions on the left because some influential people said so.


    https://www.newsweek.com/media-creat...pinion-1583264
    The Media Is Creating a False Perception of Rising Racism. My New Study Proves It
    No one can dispute that America is currently undergoing a racial reckoning. Ever since the killing of George Floyd in the spring of 2020, a nation-wide soul-searching over racism has seized hold of the collective imagination, with everyone from massive corporations to national media outlets leading the charge against America's enduring—even rising—white supremacism.

    But what if everyone is wrong? What if the media and the national conversation isn't exposing racism so much as creating it, or at least, creating the impression that it is far more prevalent than we thought?
    There is a correct answer to that question: Cars are around ten times more lethal to young Black men than police bullets. But it was something people on one side of the political spectrum were much more likely to know than the other side. I asked respondents a second question to test this: Do they believe white Republicans are racist? And what I found was that people who answered yes to the second question, who believe white Republicans are racist, were much less likely to accurately assess whether cars or cops were more lethal to Black men.

    My surveys found that 70 percent of white Americans and 95 percent of Black Americans who agree with the statement "white Republicans are racist" believe that young Black men are more likely to be shot by the police than to be killed in a traffic accident. Fully 53 percent of Biden voters got the answer wrong—compared to just 15 percent of Trump voters.
    Much of the false perception we have of rising racism is due to traditional news media. But a lot of it comes from social media, too, which is accelerating the problem.

    that doesn't mean racism isn't happening or isn't a problem, but many are forming an opinion based on what the media is or is not covering. the more established media routinely have an agenda in what they cover or don't, and that is influencing people.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #1521
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there's no debate when we agree.
    You agree with them about Jewish space lasers and white power caucus ?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #1522
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't hold back, try again. you're deflecting. factual and legitimate that white people are shot more by police. people have already finally agreed. I was right.

    I assume you saw what I quoted from Shaun White.




    he was wrong, and I went on to provide 2 examples to contradict him.

    maybe people can say that he was right, it's not one single case, it's more.
    Yes, you do hold back. This post is an example. Who ever disagreed that white people are shot more, and now agrees?

    This is you fabricating **** again in order to voice your racist soap box.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #1523
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,066
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't hold back, try again. you're deflecting. factual and legitimate that white people are shot more by police. people have already finally agreed. I was right.
    "people have already FINALLY agreed" when have we ever disagree with this? Oh, well, tomorrow you will be back to we don't believe whites are shot by cops.

    A broken record of internal dialogues, assumptions, and false accusations to be continue...
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  9. #1524
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,066
    Got take your victory where ever you can even if it is made up, huh? I notice you cling to this fact to diss the idea that blacks are disproportionally killed more often than whites.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-22-2021 at 04:48 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  10. #1525
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,271
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you mistakenly quoted me when you must have meant this for spliff(TONE).


    it's not racist to talk about verified statistics, that is left wing talk to deflect from reality. typical accusation from the left towards the right, and easily believed by millions on the left because some influential people said so.


    https://www.newsweek.com/media-creat...pinion-1583264




    that doesn't mean racism isn't happening or isn't a problem, but many are forming an opinion based on what the media is or is not covering. the more established media routinely have an agenda in what they cover or don't, and that is influencing people.
    You have 7 posts in this thread just today by 3:00pm my time. Spliff has 0. I'm sure you have another half dozen right around the corner too with all the action you're getting from Nasty. Get help.

  11. #1526
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, you do hold back. This post is an example. Who ever disagreed that white people are shot more, and now agrees?

    This is you fabricating **** again in order to voice your racist soap box.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    when I posted what I did,. why did anyone argue with me if it was not disagreed with. as always happens people want to argue with me concluding that I'm wrong.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #1527
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    "people have already FINALLY agreed" when have we ever disagree with this? Oh, well, tomorrow you will be back to we don't believe whites are shot by cops.

    A broken record of internal dialogues, assumptions, and false accusations to be continue...
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Got take your victory where ever you can even if it is made up, huh? I notice you cling to this fact to diss the idea that blacks are disproportionally killed more often than whites.

    why did anyone argue with me when what I said is fact. it was deflected to what about this other thing, that I haven't disagreed with.


    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've never denied who is shot more often. but based on media narrative white people are simply not shot and killed by police. that is why some cherry pick the video that was provided where someone white was not shot. that was the entire reason that video is being commented on, as if see.. someone white was not shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I never said there is no racial discrimination.

    I said that there is a narrative in America that white people are simply not shot by police. I've seen this narrative, which is why I provided the tweets that I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I never said there was no discrimination (or racism), you're interpreting something.

    my argument/point is not that there is no discrimination/racism, it's the media narrative that black people are shot and killed while white people are not. that is false.

    that is why the media news is always saturated when the person shot is black, but you do not get news when the person shot is white.

    that is what the media wants people to believe, and time and time again millions of people buy it.

    I just posted where someone white was shot by police (Burnsville), I will be surprised if liberal media (CNN/MSNBC) cover that news. no tweet from any CNN account about this shooting. anyone surprised by that is not paying attention to what the media is and is not covering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have never ignored this, I've said as much for years.

    white people being shot more, and black people being shot more often, are 2 separate things and both true. so why when I mention the first do I routinely get push back, when it is a reality.

    if people here are aware that white people get shot more, then why the hell do I get resistance to that fact.


    I provided evidence to support the narrative that I knew was common. instead of agreeing with me, people wanted to argue.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #1528
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    You have 7 posts in this thread just today by 3:00pm my time. Spliff has 0. I'm sure you have another half dozen right around the corner too with all the action you're getting from Nasty. Get help.
    number of posts don't equal how often I'm here. I often reply to people that reply to me.

    I'm here routinely mid morning and then late afternoon, not all day.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #1529
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    65,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    You have 7 posts in this thread just today by 3:00pm my time. Spliff has 0. I'm sure you have another half dozen right around the corner too with all the action you're getting from Nasty. Get help.
    Lol those two trying to have a conversation is bound to be something else; I generally just scroll on by as fast as possible. Two sides of the same coin: both impossible to get through to, both living in a world of delusions, and both think they are God's gift to online discourse.

  15. #1530
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    65,655
    ....and here we go with Boy Wonder incessantly quoting himself once again, as if scrolling past his mindless slop once isn't way more than enough to begin with.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •