Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 139 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2081
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    What is the percentage of unarmed white people shot and killed by police vs percentage of unarmed black people? You can't simply look at the total number. It doesn't tell the whole story at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He doesn't want to look at or tell the entire story. We've gone over this with him countless times. He's simply more comfortable mindlessly regurgitating right wing talking points.

tell that to anyone (media, Black Lives Matter, Democrats) that always blame the police when the suspect/criminal/person shot is armed or resists arrest.

how many times is BLM going to riot/protest of someone that was armed or did something wrong.

Daunte Wright, warrant and resisted arrest, but the media perception is he was simply an innocent victim.

Adam Toledo in the middle of the night ran from police with a gun, but the media perception is he was simply an innocent victim.

routinely this is how the media portrays these incidents, and it influences millions.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Pretty ridiculous. The white population could be 1 billion with 1,000 whites killed and the black population could be 1 thousand with 500 blacks killed, and he'd be like, see more white people are killed, there's no discrimination.
    I never said there was no discrimination (or racism), you're interpreting something.

my argument/point is not that there is no discrimination/racism, it's the media narrative that black people are shot and killed while white people are not. that is false.

that is why the media news is always saturated when the person shot is black, but you do not get news when the person shot is white.

that is what the media wants people to believe, and time and time again millions of people buy it.

I just posted where someone white was shot by police (Burnsville), I will be surprised if liberal media (CNN/MSNBC) cover that news. no tweet from any CNN account about this shooting. anyone surprised by that is not paying attention to what the media is and is not covering.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Pretty ridiculous. The white population could be 1 billion with 1,000 whites killed and the black population could be 1 thousand with 500 blacks killed, and he'd be like, see more white people are killed, there's no discrimination.
    The thing is, the issue isn't that black people once pulled over are more likely to be killed than white people ... they are not. The issue absolutely is that if you are DWB you are 3 times more likely to have interactions with the police. It's not a 1:1 comparison even apart from the population breakdown by race.

Someone who is able to wrestle control of MyPillow away from the crackhead running it needs to ASAP. Because they are cruising for a bruising. In their countersuit of Dominion, they continue their defamation of Dominion. That's probably just going to get Dominion even more money. They made a legal accusation that Dominion changed votes in the 2020 election in their legal court filing against Dominion.

By the time Dominion is done with these fools, it's going to be MyPillow, a subsidiary of Dominion Voting Systems.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Someone who is able to wrestle control of MyPillow away from the crackhead running it needs to ASAP. Because they are cruising for a bruising. In their countersuit of Dominion, they continue their defamation of Dominion. That's probably just going to get Dominion even more money. They made a legal accusation that Dominion changed votes in the 2020 election in their legal court filing against Dominion.

By the time Dominion is done with these fools, it's going to be MyPillow, a subsidiary of Dominion Voting Systems.
    I assume they are financially sheltered.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    go ahead and list the high profile shootings of white people by police. oh wait, they rarely make the news, which is the point.

not only does the media have saturated coverage when a minority is shot and killed by police, they routinely make it out to be the only possible reason for the shooting was race while ignoring important details like resisting arrest or being armed. that many people are always gullible to their narrative is pathetic.

people are getting dumber and it's the media's fault based on how they cover the news.
    Ok, so the media never said that then.

Of course minority shootings are high profile, vast majority of systemic racism is perpetuated against minorities not whites, and systemic racism is a major topic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I assume they are financially sheltered.
    Dominion is suing both Lindell personally and his company. I believe it will be their goal to prove that Lindell was using his personal brand and company to engage in passing the Big Lie.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the reason someone like me would mention the statistical fact that white people are shot and killed more than black people shot and killed, is because some are convinced that white people are simply not shot by police. again that is why the tweet/video was shared, see a white person not shot by police as if that is the normal, when in reality it's not.
    What does that have to do with black people being disproportionately killed over white people? The fact is you brought up an ignorant statistic that was devoid of any context. You were then made to look foolish for bringing it up over multiple pages of posts.

Trump is inching closer to publishing ďIf I ColludedĒ isnít he?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    What does that have to do with black people being disproportionately killed over white people? The fact is you brought up an ignorant statistic that was devoid of any context. You were then made to look foolish for bringing it up over multiple pages of posts.
    His entire argument, which has been obliterated and humiliated to hilarious extent, is predicated on the idea that there are people who think white people are not shot by police at all.

Nobody believes this. Nobody has ever seriously argued this. Thereís a reason he isnít referencing people saying this. They donít exist.

Itís a comedic strawman. He refuses to argue against reality because reality blows up his ignorant and awful beliefs that are objectively wrong and ugly. But if he can make up an opponent to argue against it gives his lies room to play.

100%

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    His entire argument, which has been obliterated and humiliated to hilarious extent, is predicated on the idea that there are people who think white people are not shot by police at all.

Nobody believes this. Nobody has ever seriously argued this. Thereís a reason he isnít referencing people saying this. They donít exist.

Itís a comedic strawman. He refuses to argue against reality because reality blows up his ignorant and awful beliefs that are objectively wrong and ugly. But if he can make up an opponent to argue against it gives his lies room to play.
    Well said.

https://consequence.net/2021/04/ted-nugent-covid-19/

This is one of life's little ironies that bring me joy. Dumb ****.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post

No good reason to double down on ignorant ********. Then again, his favorite president used to do that all the time so follow the leader, I guess.

It would be much easier to just concede that he is wrong and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ok, so the media never said that then.

Of course minority shootings are high profile, vast majority of systemic racism is perpetuated against minorities not whites, and systemic racism is a major topic.

when someone is armed or resists arrest what happens is not some systematic racism. that has become a trigger word to shift blame. just like when someone white is shot in a confrontation with police it also doesn't have to be about race.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Page 97 of 139 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast