Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 90 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Obviously, I see pointing out how laughably ridiculous his nonsense is as very much not the same as endlessly going back and forth with him, pretending like you're going to get anywhere. Either way about it, my point remains.

Thanks for the feedback though. I knew someone would have to point this out since I didn't include my normal "I'm not perfect either" disclaimer.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when did Trump travel against orders not to do so?
    lol, he did much worse! he went on tv and pushed anti mask rhetoric. Half a million Americans are now dead because of that ****in idiot and his idiotic rhetoric.

But newsome.traveling bothers you?

You gotta pick a lane special.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump deserves blame for Covid19, I've even said more blame than anyone else
    If this is the case why are you constantly defending his response?

Is this another example of your revisionist history where you started acting like you didnt support trumps muslim ban? lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, he did much worse! he went on tv and pushed anti mask rhetoric. Half a million Americans are now dead because of that ****in idiot and his idiotic rhetoric.

Also, "when did Trump travel?"

How about every single weekend to Mar-A-Lago lol. Special really out here arguing that because he didn't say he wasn't going to do something dangerous or careless it makes the dangerous or careless thing he did OK, as if that's how it works.

If you say you're not going to murder someone and then you do, it's wrong. But if you don't ever say you're not going to murder someone, it's OK because you didn't say you weren't going to...

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Trump never traveled against advisories! Trump never held massive super spreader events against advisories! His events certainly didnít kill Herman Cain and now he is tweeting from the grave about how COVID isnít something to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Also, "when did Trump travel?"

How about every single weekend to Mar-A-Lago lol. Special really out here arguing that because he didn't say he wasn't going to do something dangerous or careless it makes the dangerous or careless thing he did OK, as if that's how it works.

If you say you're not going to murder someone and then you do, it's wrong. But if you don't ever say you're not going to murder someone, it's OK because you didn't say you weren't going to...
    How when he had Covid and made secret service drive him around to waive at his fans? Or that debate debacle with his crew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How when he had Covid and made secret service drive him around to waive at his fans? Or that debate debacle with his crew
    All fine because he didnít say he wasnít going to put those around him at risk. Itís only bad if you say you wonít do those things.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Special really out here arguing that because he didn't say he wasn't going to do something dangerous or careless it makes the dangerous or careless thing he did OK, as if that's how it works.
    [emoji23][emoji23] that one def belongs in the special hall of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Your point? Biden press secretary went after Trump for bombing the Middle East when Trump was in office

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/...085272581?s=20

https://twitter.com/jrpsaki/status/8...540474368?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Your point? Biden press secretary went after Trump for bombing the Middle East when Trump was in office

Did you not see the tweet below it? Biden is being booed for attacking Syria while Trump is being cheered for the very same action the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Did you not see the tweet below it? Biden is being booed for attacking Syria while Trump is being cheered for the very same action the next day.
    Yes and Biden went after Trump for bombing in Syria while bombing in that country within 35 days of taking office

Both sides are hypocrites

Page 56 of 90 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast