Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 56 of 90 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1342
  1. #826
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757
    Obviously, I see pointing out how laughably ridiculous his nonsense is as very much not the same as endlessly going back and forth with him, pretending like you're going to get anywhere. Either way about it, my point remains.

    Thanks for the feedback though. I knew someone would have to point this out since I didn't include my normal "I'm not perfect either" disclaimer.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,032
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when did Trump travel against orders not to do so?
    lol, he did much worse! he went on tv and pushed anti mask rhetoric. Half a million Americans are now dead because of that ****in idiot and his idiotic rhetoric.

    But newsome.traveling bothers you?

    You gotta pick a lane special.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,032
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump deserves blame for Covid19, I've even said more blame than anyone else
    If this is the case why are you constantly defending his response?

    Is this another example of your revisionist history where you started acting like you didnt support trumps muslim ban? lol
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,154
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, he did much worse! he went on tv and pushed anti mask rhetoric. Half a million Americans are now dead because of that ****in idiot and his idiotic rhetoric.

    But newsome.traveling bothers you?

    You gotta pick a lane special.
    Also, "when did Trump travel?"

    How about every single weekend to Mar-A-Lago lol. Special really out here arguing that because he didn't say he wasn't going to do something dangerous or careless it makes the dangerous or careless thing he did OK, as if that's how it works.

    If you say you're not going to murder someone and then you do, it's wrong. But if you don't ever say you're not going to murder someone, it's OK because you didn't say you weren't going to...

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,137
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, he did much worse! he went on tv and pushed anti mask rhetoric. Half a million Americans are now dead because of that ****in idiot and his idiotic rhetoric.

    But newsome.traveling bothers you?

    You gotta pick a lane special.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Trump never traveled against advisories! Trump never held massive super spreader events against advisories! His events certainly didnít kill Herman Cain and now he is tweeting from the grave about how COVID isnít something to worry about.

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,137

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,447
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Also, "when did Trump travel?"

    How about every single weekend to Mar-A-Lago lol. Special really out here arguing that because he didn't say he wasn't going to do something dangerous or careless it makes the dangerous or careless thing he did OK, as if that's how it works.

    If you say you're not going to murder someone and then you do, it's wrong. But if you don't ever say you're not going to murder someone, it's OK because you didn't say you weren't going to...
    How when he had Covid and made secret service drive him around to waive at his fans? Or that debate debacle with his crew?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,154
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How when he had Covid and made secret service drive him around to waive at his fans? Or that debate debacle with his crew
    All fine because he didnít say he wasnít going to put those around him at risk. Itís only bad if you say you wonít do those things.

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,032
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Special really out here arguing that because he didn't say he wasn't going to do something dangerous or careless it makes the dangerous or careless thing he did OK, as if that's how it works.
    [emoji23][emoji23] that one def belongs in the special hall of fame.


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,140

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,781
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Your point? Biden press secretary went after Trump for bombing the Middle East when Trump was in office


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,781
    https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/...085272581?s=20


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,781
    https://twitter.com/jrpsaki/status/8...540474368?s=20


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Your point? Biden press secretary went after Trump for bombing the Middle East when Trump was in office


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you not see the tweet below it? Biden is being booed for attacking Syria while Trump is being cheered for the very same action the next day.

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,781
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Did you not see the tweet below it? Biden is being booed for attacking Syria while Trump is being cheered for the very same action the next day.
    Yes and Biden went after Trump for bombing in Syria while bombing in that country within 35 days of taking office

    Both sides are hypocrites


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 56 of 90 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •