Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 152 of 212 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3179
    Republicans and conservatives truly believe weíre all this stupid.

https://twitter.com/byronyork/status...106164226?s=21

Oligarchs that spent money and time cultivating assets in this country let them off the hook for millions in exchange for public polling information. Thatís definitely believableÖ

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Republicans and conservatives truly believe weíre all this stupid.

https://twitter.com/byronyork/status...106164226?s=21

Oligarchs that spent money and time cultivating assets in this country let them off the hook for millions in exchange for public polling information. Thatís definitely believableÖ
    Yeah, some are stupid and the rest don't care, that is why they are getting away with the things they do so openly.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Trying to trick the Republicans for their own good. I donít think we should do it but it might be beneficial.

https://twitter.com/anthonycwalker/s...716897796?s=21

The Cult of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I believe trump and biden are the same person in terms of racism and sexism. This is majorly to do with their age, at least with the racism. Biden is also creepy around children but again, age. It seems as though from my perspective while you blast special for defending trump. You do the exact same thing for Biden.
    Why canít you just respond when I quote you instead of this bs?

I listed tons of obviously different examples in other posts to you and crickets. The issue isnít defending Biden I fully agree that he has the old timer racism. The issue has always been pointed out that you and special defend the much worse kind of racism/bigotry and thatís been fully exposed/on display with no actual response explaining how itís at all similar to target individuals or a religion in seemingly the same way. Then you whine about much less from say Biden in hypocritical manner.

Share the examples of a Muslim ban or targeting individuals with extreme double standards seemingly on race and nationality or the Central Park 5 or the reports on his comments around race from the legal issues. Sharing anti Semitic propaganda on Twitter. If needed we can start going example by example but equating trump and Biden despite the context being drastically different is the obvious double standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

I listed tons of obviously different examples in other posts to you and crickets. The issue isnít defending Biden I fully agree that he has the old timer racism. The issue has always been pointed out that you and special defend the much worse kind of racism/bigotry and thatís been fully exposed/on display with no actual response explaining how itís at all similar to target individuals or a religion in seemingly the same way. Then you whine about much less from say Biden in hypocritical manner.

Share the examples of a Muslim ban or targeting individuals with extreme double standards seemingly on race and nationality or the Central Park 5 or the reports on his comments around race from the legal issues. Sharing anti Semitic propaganda on Twitter. If needed we can start going example by example but equating trump and Biden despite the context being drastically different is the obvious double standard.

**** from 40 years ago that was mainstream in politics including to groups who are made up of the very people they are claimed to be racist against versus stuff that happened in the very last administration. They are really the same thing...
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    HAHAHHAHHA, sure they are the same. So when will the all the girls from Biden's past come out calling him on his sexual abuse? The tape that have him saying he grab women ***** like a rock star? Or reports of him sneaking into beauty contestants' dressing room for a quick peek of underage girls dressing? If I had three hundred dimes in one bag and three dimes in a second bag, you would say they weight the same with your logic

The Trump train has derail but people are still in their seat.
    Biden has allegations against him as well. You are choosing to overlook one and not with the other. This is nothing more than sideism or teamism. I think trump is a piece of crap personally. I think he treats people in his personal life like he is a ceo of their life. However, i agree with Trump politically and think he did a good job pre coronanvirus. The numbers show that.

I think biden is also a piece of crap. I think he's out of touch on race. Has supported and referred glowingly to racists. He supported segregation. He's also a creep when it comes to women. There's video footage of him being creepy towards kids. I grew up in the same area as Biden. While i don't know biden personally, i know a 100 old creeps just like him. All that being said, i totally disagree with him politically. I believe he's done a crappy job so far and the numbers show that.

The Cult of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the lie is that Trump incited the rioting, when in fact Trump specifically used the words protest along with wanting peace. the worst people could deflect to was Trump saying fight, which one could say is the same as protesting, plus the fact that I've provided Kamala Harris saying fight in protesting.

Yes and your double standards were exposed when you then freaked out about Lebron James for far less. Whatís the difference between trump and James that makes you have such extreme double standards? Is it related to blm? Is it related to weaponizing deaths of black children? Why does race always seem so important with extreme double standards around it to you?

Trump called for a ban on Muslims. Took extreme approach of birthirism aimed at Obama. Go back to where you came from comment. Singling out a judge due to nationality. Propaganda on Twitter. Looting starts shooting starts trope. I mean Jan 6 is bad too and you are obviously hypocritical but thatís not quite the same issue. The Charlottesville thing isnít a good look. The real issue is the total approach he has taken along with his history of racism like with Central Park 5 and the legal issues and stories around what heís said as well. Itís not even remotely the same to just an old person having gaffes it is targeting in negative ways to call out groups.

That you constantly defend the worst type of racism and get upset at much lesser shows obvious double standards. As does your approach towards trump and a black athlete. As does your approach towards blm. Just finally answer if itís racism, trolling, I think scoots said low iq was possible too? All of the above is a solid answer if itís tough choosing...

Last edited by mngopher35; 05-20-2021 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

Just because i don't directly quote you doesn't mean im not responding to you. I hate the double quote feature on my phone. The first quote sticks so you have to remove it.

Im not defending trump. There's no point to it. I didn't vote for him in 2016. I will say regarding the central park 5, this is an example of calling something racist that isn't racist. He believed the kids to be guilty. So did law enforcement for that matter. There's nothing to suggest trump or anyone targeted them based on their race.

Biden has allegations against him as well. You are choosing to overlook one and not with the other. This is nothing more than sideism or teamism. I think trump is a piece of crap personally. I think he treats people in his personal life like he is a ceo of their life. However, i agree with Trump politically and think he did a good job pre coronanvirus. The numbers show that.

I think biden is also a piece of crap. I think he's out of touch on race. Has supported and referred glowingly to racists. He supported segregation. He's also a creep when it comes to women. There's video footage of him being creepy towards kids. I grew up in the same area as Biden. While i don't know biden personally, i know a 100 old creeps just like him. All that being said, i totally disagree with him politically. I believe he's done a crappy job so far and the numbers show that.
    Just quit. Yes Biden has his problem but they aren't anywhere near the problems Trump has, thus the two bags of dimes example. I go by the weight and number of the incidents to judge them not just the incident itself. All people lie sometime, white lies, lies for convenience but I wouldn't rank that as bad as what an habitual liar does. If we can't agree on how to judge these guy flaws with equal weight, why even continue?
    Last edited by WES445; 05-20-2021 at 03:15 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

When it comes to who the biggest racist is, I think I am a better judge of that than you. Not because of my color, but at least I would be fair about judging them. Everything you stated about Biden I stated during the primaries. So it comes down who is the biggest racist now, right here in the present. Plus were the republicans leadership and their base will overlook any racist thing that Trump does IN THE PRESENT WHERE ARE LIVING IN, I know the democrat and it's minorities base won't allow a hint of racism out of Biden IN THE PRESENT WHERE WE LIVING IN now.

Will Rogers

Just because i don't directly quote you doesn't mean im not responding to you. I hate the double quote feature on my phone. The first quote sticks so you have to remove it.

Im not defending trump. There's no point to it. I didn't vote for him in 2016. I will say regarding the central park 5, this is an example of calling something racist that isn't racist. He believed the kids to be guilty. So did law enforcement for that matter. There's nothing to suggest trump or anyone targeted them based on their race.
    Well if you don't respond to what I am actually saying then we won't get anywhere. We have done this circle already and you just ignored common sense/facts that separate them to repeat the same nonsense.

Except that law enforcement then had a different person who confessed to the crime and he continued anyways. It isn't 100% pure racism but it is specifically targeting individuals in a seemingly questionable way not being done to others and not correcting after new evidence is presented. Why only take this approach towards them and continue doing it after they got DNA and confession from someone else?

As I said previously it isn't that every single thing he does is clearly 100% negative intent racism/bigotry. It's that sometimes he does have those further extremes and much more often he has extreme approaches towards individuals he isn't taking towards others with race seemingly a difference (Central Park 5, birthirism, calling out a judge due to nationality). Now one instance of a targeted attack might be a one off but add in a call to ban all muslims, looting shooting trope, go back where you came from trope, tweeting propaganda the lying about seeing thousands celebrating etc. etc. it creates a much different picture. He was constantly having issues around this in a seemingly extreme/double standard way not just gaffes here and there but actively choosing this approach/rhetoric and targeting certain people over and over. This is much different than Biden having some gaffes you reference.

Just quit. Yes Biden has his problem but they aren't anywhere near the problems Trump has, thus the two bags of dimes example. I go by the weight and number of the incidents to judge them not just the incident itself. All people lie sometime, white lies, lies for convenience but I wouldn't rank that as bad as want an habitual liar does. If we can't agree on how to judge these guy flaws with equal weight, why even continue?
    Racism is not something measurable. If someone is a racist, they are racist. If you murder one person and i murder two people, we are both murderers. Judging racist behavior as more or less is fine. But they are both still racists. You are not using equal weight in your judgment. Youre excusing one and not the other...

Racism is not something measurable. If someone is a racist, they are racist. If you murder one person and i murder two people, we are both murderers. Judging racist behavior as more or less is fine. But they are both still racists. You are not using equal weight in your judgment. Youre excusing one and not the other...
    Yeah... that blams guy has the same crazy take. He thinks Biden is good because he "is a different type of racist than Trump". Really can't make up the **** those goes through some of their minds.

When it comes to who the biggest racist is, I think I am a better judge of that than you. Not because of my color, but at least I would be fair about judging them. Everything you stated about Biden I stated during the primaries. So it comes down who is the biggest racist now, right here in the present. Plus were the republicans leadership and their base will overlook any racist thing that Trump does IN THE PRESENT WHERE ARE LIVING IN, I know the democrat and it's minorities base won't allow a hint of racism out of Biden IN THE PRESENT WHERE WE LIVING IN now.
    I don't disagree both sides play sideism and overlook the flaws of their candidates. You are fooling yourself if you believe democrats don't overlook the racist flaws of biden. He has a new racist flub like every month. Not only that but the mainstream media will not report on it, when they purposely mislead regarding trump.

Being racist sure. But there is absolutely a scale for racist actions or words, donít you think?