Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 151 of 214 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3208
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    at this point an investigation means nothing. how many Trump investigations are there or have there been already.

if they find something, then it will be news.
    Like when he was forced to dissolve the Trump Organization for skimming money off the top that was intended for veterans?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

media lie.
    You're right. He's just an ******* and a narcissist, right. Oh and a con man. You would agree he's a con man, right?

I sense an incoming word salad

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Like when he was forced to dissolve the Trump Organization for skimming money off the top that was intended for veterans?

Formal charges are going to be made in the next couple of months. The NY AG made some announcements which I posted in the "Todays News" thread. Apparently that didn't interest anyone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    What was in that brainwash? Did they use any dish soap?
    the lie is that Trump incited the rioting, when in fact Trump specifically used the words protest along with wanting peace. the worst people could deflect to was Trump saying fight, which one could say is the same as protesting, plus the fact that I've provided Kamala Harris saying fight in protesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You're right. He's just an ******* and a narcissist, right. Oh and a con man. You would agree he's a con man, right?

I sense an incoming word salad

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It must have been that speech he gave before the attack on 1/6. If you have some sort of Trump implant, it makes you try to take over the capitol and then pretend it never happened after it's over.
    the speech where he literally said protest, peace. but idiots interpreted that and took things too far, and of course it must have been Trump's fault, despite his actual words saying differently.

Formal charges are going to be made in the next couple of months. The NY AG made some announcements which I posted in the "Todays News" thread. Apparently that didn't interest anyone though.
    if Trump is charged or guilty of something then I don't have a problem with that, but it's exhausting the amount of media coverage that Trump is being investigated when that has been happening for years now.

the speech where he literally said protest, peace. but idiots interpreted that and took things too far, and of course it must have been Trump's fault, despite his actual words saying differently.
    Yeah, when he told them to "fight like Hell" and they began to move on the Capitol Building he went to watch his favorite cartoons instead of the insurrection. Wasn't even aware of it for hours.

Don't you just love all this bullcrap? Anyone that watched the speech and the riot that ensued knows who was responsible. The pre-planning and equipment used will inevitably lead to people trying to save themselves and give up Trump and his cabal.
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-19-2021 at 05:26 PM.

if Trump is charged or guilty of something then I don't have a problem with that, but it's exhausting the amount of media coverage that Trump is being investigated when that has been happening for years now.
    Well stand by because the AG thinks they have sufficient evidence to get convictions.

Drum roll please.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

you're biased on what racism would be for Trump and not Biden.

Biden has a history of racism himself.

I also never said leave me alone. I might have said **** off. if I didn't want to engage any further I would use ignore.

I also answered your question, repeatedly. you didn't like or want to accept my answer because it didn't match with what you already concluded on your own.
    Except I am not and you have not shown me to be, I even admitted his issues. The difference is obviously what Joey was noting that it has been the old person type of racism/bigotry where he has gaffes and loose associations you can point to. He doesn't repeatedly single out someone based on race or their nationality with double standards. He doesn't call to ban those of a certain religion. There are tons of examples of extremely bad racism/bigotry from Trump in far different ways. So why do you excuse Trumps? Why haven you defended him? Do you like the most extreme racists/bigots you can find?

The ones with double standards and hypocrisy are the ones that defend Trump but wanna play games like this as if they care about Biden. So once again we see extreme hypocrisy around racism from you where you clearly are playing games trying to weaponize it. I again ask why do you always take racist approaches, defend the worst type of racism, then fake outrage at others in this ridiculous form?

If you cared about actual racism you wouldn't play these games. If you weren't a racist or a troll you would stop and for once explain the extreme hypocrisy thread to thread. My conclusions are based on actual context of how you repeatedly post over the years and are backed by many many others noticing the same thing.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-19-2021 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Except I am not and you have not shown me to be, I even admitted his issues. The difference is obviously what Joey was noting that it has been the old person type of racism/bigotry where he has gaffes and loose associations you can point to. He doesn't repeatedly single out someone based on race or their nationality with double standards. He doesn't call to ban those of a certain religion. There are tons of examples of extremely bad racism/bigotry from Trump in far different ways. So why do you excuse Trumps? Why haven you defended him? Do you like the most extreme racists/bigots you can find?

The ones with double standards and hypocrisy are the ones that defend Trump but wanna play games like this as if they care about Biden. So once again we see extreme hypocrisy around racism from you where you clearly are playing games trying to weaponize it. I again ask why do you always take racist approaches, defend the worst type of racism, then fake outrage at others in this ridiculous form?

If you cared about actual racism you wouldn't play these games. If you weren't a racist or a troll you would stop and for once explain the extreme hypocrisy thread to thread. My conclusions are based on actual context of how you repeatedly post over the years and are backed by many many others noticing the same thing.
    I believe trump and biden are the same person in terms of racism and sexism. This is majorly to do with their age, at least with the racism. Biden is also creepy around children but again, age. It seems as though from my perspective while you blast special for defending trump. You do the exact same thing for Biden.

Yeah, when he told them to "fight like Hell" and they began to move on the Capitol Building he went to watch his favorite cartoons instead of the insurrection. Wasn't even aware of it for hours.

Don't you just love all this bullcrap? Anyone that watched the speech and the riot that ensued knows who was responsible. The pre-planning and equipment used will inevitably lead to people trying to save themselves and give up Trump and his cabal.
    bold, like I said, protesting.

I can provide you evidence of Trump saying the specific words protest, peace.

anyone who had weapons or planned any rioting/violence, that is on them and their fault. they should be held accountable for their stupidity, not Trump because they interpreted wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

Joe Biden literally said to someone black, you aint black. just because they could support Trump.

you want to conclude that Joe Biden is simply making gaffes, but do not want to even consider the same thing for Trump. that is your bias, that is your double standard. I question why that is, manipulated by media/social media.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I believe trump and biden are the same person in terms of racism and sexism. This is majorly to do with their age, at least with the racism. Biden is also creepy around children but again, age. It seems as though from my perspective while you blast special for defending trump. You do the exact same thing for Biden.

I'm not defending Trump on what could be racist, but it's ridiculous to make that conclusion on everything based on what Democrats or media say, when that is routinely their agenda and people always fall for it.

Democrats/media concluded it was racist for Trump to criticize/attack any minorities because they are a minority, ignoring the fact that Trump has more often criticized/attacked white people too. but that is ignored by people that simply believe whatever they are told.

You know, it would be interesting to follow Trump from the time Daddy gave him money through his time as President. Would make a great miniseries. If this were accurately depicted I don't believe anyone would be able to see him as a troubled soul turned to avarice and evil for just about all his days. Boy did Daddy do a number on him. You could feel sorry for him if not for the damage he has done to so many lives.

Oh, any Trump University graduates in here?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    HAHAHHAHHA, sure they are the same. So when will the all the girls from Biden's past come out calling him on his sexual abuse? The tape that have him saying he grab women ***** like a rock star? Or reports of him sneaking into beauty contestants' dressing room for a quick peek of underage girls dressing? If I had three hundred dimes in one bag and three dimes in a second bag, you would say they weight the same with your logic

The Trump train has derail but people are still in their seat.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-20-2021 at 10:11 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers