Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 150 of 210 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3141
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So the former president being under criminal investigation by a state AG is nothing. He has so desensitized us to his criminality that we all just blow past that and move onto whatever the next shiny thing is?
    I'm still waiting for him to shoot someone on 5th Avenue to prove his point.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I'm still waiting for him to shoot someone on 5th Avenue to prove his point.
    I think he has already proven that particular point. He staged an insurrection and wasn't held accountable for it. He's now at the center of at least two county level investigations and now a state level one and everyone just acts like it's totally normal and just that "silly Donald". A Georgia DA is investigating him for trying to influence the Georgia SoS to "find him votes"...nothing, the NYC prosecutor was investigating him and now the NY AG has joined that investigation and declared that the investigation is no longer just civil but criminal in nature...nothing.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I think he has already proven that particular point. He staged an insurrection and wasn't held accountable for it. He's now at the center of at least two county level investigations and now a state level one and everyone just acts like it's totally normal and just that "silly Donald". A Georgia DA is investigating him for trying to influence the Georgia SoS to "find him votes"...nothing, the NYC prosecutor was investigating him and now the NY AG has joined that investigation and declared that the investigation is no longer just civil but criminal in nature...nothing.
    If you study his history, this is simply par for the course. He has always been able to steal, flimflam and elevate himself above all others with relative impunity. The guy has a serious problem with self worth given to him by his father. At least I believe this may be the basic element in his character--or lack of it.

If you study his history, this is simply par for the course. He has always been able to steal, flimflam and elevate himself above all others with relative impunity. The guy has a serious problem with self worth given to him by his father. At least I believe this may be the basic element in his character--or lack of it.
    and his base choose to ignore it.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Its painfully obvious that we don't just need to invest in education in the inner cities but in rural areas as well. Efforts like starlink and others that will help rural areas reliable access to internet will go a long way as well in helping to educate the public in areas that have had next to no access to these things. That goes a long way in keeping large segments of our population uneducated and highly susceptible to manipulation and disinformation. There's a lot that needs to be done to combat this sort of stuff and it will require significant investments. And unfortunately it may be too late for some already to realistically help.
    All of my cousins but one are essentially hillapes. You make an extremely important point.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There is every kind of privilege imaginable, itís just about how it manifests and whether itís enough to overcome the associated hardships.

In this case, why do Asians have higher credit scores? A variety of reasons. But that isnít the point of contention, the pint of contention is if an Asian and a Black person has the same credit score the Asian person will be offered more credit and be less likely to be turned down for a loan.
    That's because you don't know how banking works.

-Is it the same down payment being made?

-Where do they work? Different employers may have contracts with preferred banks.

-Are they of the same income group?

-Credit score methodology is based on various factors. Does the Asian individual own other assets that can be used as collateral?

You do realize that bankers take a LOT into consideration, right?

An Asian dude who has an 800 credit score but only earns $50,000 per year and has no tangible assets is less likely to receive a favorable loan than a black dude who has a 760 credit score but earns $150,000 per year and has significant tangible assets such as a car, property investments, and a strong investment portfolio.

The way you are framing this is laughably ignorant. If you're going to work in the legal industry and you listed all the injustices of white privilege, you my friend, will be very wealthy. You have the list. Go present your case and studies. If you believe in them so much, you don't need me to say you're wrong or right. Go get your story out and win those cases.

The Cult of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

it's not even worth getting into what Trump has or has not done that could be seen as racist (while also calling out racism, that gets ignored by the left) ..but to come out like ah what Biden said/did was nothing is ridiculous. Biden has had his own racism.
    I have said he has his own racism you arenít part of the discussion and never pay attention to what others are saying. This is in comparison to trump so you canít just ignore half of the situation because of your insane partisanship/hypocrisy. You also have a history of extreme racism/double standards yourself so this is just a ridiculous game to you, you donít even care about racism in the first place.

Last time you responded to me you said to leave you alone and refused to answer basic questions lol. You wanna answer those now then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Am I missing something here? You clearly twice say that itís ok for a bank to judge a races propensity to payback a loan on whether to grant or deny a loan.

That is clearly racist.
    Thanks for leaving out the entire scenario in your highlights. So if you believe this is wrong, you must believe affirmative action in colleges is wrong as well.

Lets look at it this way... suppose given their financial history, banks make the mandate for black loan applicants to have a credit score of higher than 750. But given their financial history, loans can be approved for asians at 720. Is this right or wrong?

So the former president being under criminal investigation by a state AG is nothing. He has so desensitized us to his criminality that we all just blow past that and move onto whatever the next shiny thing is?
    at this point an investigation means nothing. how many Trump investigations are there or have there been already.

if they find something, then it will be news.

media lie.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I have said he has his own racism you arenít part of the discussion and never pay attention to what others are saying. This is in comparison to trump so you canít just ignore half of the situation because of your insane partisanship/hypocrisy. You also have a history of extreme racism/double standards yourself so this is just a ridiculous game to you, you donít even care about racism in the first place.

Last time you responded to me you said to leave you alone and refused to answer basic questions lol. You wanna answer those now then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're biased on what racism would be for Trump and not Biden.

Biden has a history of racism himself.

I also never said leave me alone. I might have said **** off. if I didn't want to engage any further I would use ignore.

I also answered your question, repeatedly. you didn't like or want to accept my answer because it didn't match with what you already concluded on your own.

Lies as well as his dad.

https://twitter.com/andrewfeinberg/s...253891076?s=21

If Rudy hadnít been mayor when he was, he would be a footnoteís footnote in history.

at this point an investigation means nothing. how many Trump investigations are there or have there been already.

if they find something, then it will be news.
    It's about to be news. Please review my "Todays News" thread above see the type of charges that are going to be filed against Trump and his fellow criminals.

media lie.
    What was in that brainwash? Did they use any dish soap?

What was in that brainwash? Did they use any dish soap?
    It must have been that speech he gave before the attack on 1/6. If you have some sort of Trump implant, it makes you try to take over the capitol and then pretend it never happened after it's over.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085