Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 98 of 135 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2024
  1. #1456
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,793
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    What does that have to do with black people being disproportionately killed over white people? The fact is you brought up an ignorant statistic that was devoid of any context. You were then made to look foolish for bringing it up over multiple pages of posts.
    not an ignorant statistic. it remains a fact, contradicts the narrative that white people are not shot by police.

    the only people foolish are idiots gullible that white people are not shot by police.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #1457
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,793
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    His entire argument, which has been obliterated and humiliated to hilarious extent, is predicated on the idea that there are people who think white people are not shot by police at all.

    Nobody believes this. Nobody has ever seriously argued this. There’s a reason he isn’t referencing people saying this. They don’t exist.

    It’s a comedic strawman. He refuses to argue against reality because reality blows up his ignorant and awful beliefs that are objectively wrong and ugly. But if he can make up an opponent to argue against it gives his lies room to play.


    ********, troll.

    what the **** was the purpose/intent of the tweet provided of the white person that wasn't shot. duh, that some morons believe white people are simply not shot and killed by police.

    some remain gullible to this idiotic narrative, desperate to spin that nah nobody is saying this at all.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #1458
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,793
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No good reason to double down on ignorant ********. Then again, his favorite president used to do that all the time so follow the leader, I guess.

    It would be much easier to just concede that he is wrong and move on.

    if I'm wrong, let me know which race is statistically shot more by police.

    do you want me to provide the numbers if you refuse to answer?


    must be the cult to believe idiotic media narrative that white people are also not shot and killed by police.

    this is agenda in order to bring more attention to the situation, that nobody has denied is a problem. yes too often black people are mistreated by police, but to push this narrative that it's only happening to certain people is ignorant, not reality, and doesn't help the problem.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #1459
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,927
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://consequence.net/2021/04/ted-nugent-covid-19/

    This is one of life's little ironies that bring me joy. Dumb ****.
    Why weren't we shut down with COVID-1 through 18? What a dumb*** he is!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  5. #1460
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,187
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://consequence.net/2021/04/ted-nugent-covid-19/

    This is one of life's little ironies that bring me joy. Dumb ****.
    He was one of the lowest pieces of crap during this pandemic. Supporting misinformation and discouraging health protocols because he couldn't tour.

    Add him to the list of Trump's supporters who can only see reason when they are inflicted. This whole pandemic is filled with stories of those on their deathbed admitting they were wrong. Some died still clinging to bs, swearing at those attending them until they get a tube stuck down their throats in a futile attempt to save them.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  6. #1461
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,187
    And these idiots are still affecting national discourse.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  7. #1462
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,473
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not an ignorant statistic. it remains a fact, contradicts the narrative that white people are not shot by police.

    the only people foolish are idiots gullible that white people are not shot by police.
    Literally no one is saying that despite how hard you are pushing it. You can't speak it into existence either.

    The stat isn't wrong. Your use of it to make a point is however. This was a rabbit hole you decided to go down when you quoted your favorite idiot president. You're missing the bigger point as usual anyways.

  8. #1463
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,187
    That is why I don't reply to his post most of the time. The bs rabbit holes he keeps using to deflect from the topic at hand.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-20-2021 at 12:10 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  9. #1464
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,927
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He was one of the lowest pieces of crap during this pandemic. Supporting misinformation and discouraging health protocols because he couldn't tour.

    Add him to the list of Trump's supporters who can only see reason when they are inflicted. This whole pandemic is filled with stories of those on their deathbed admitting they were wrong. Some died still clinging to bs, swearing at those attending them until they get a tube stuck down their throats in a futile attempt to save them.
    Yep Ted is pretty much as close to a useless piece of **** as a human can be.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  10. #1465
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,488
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://consequence.net/2021/04/ted-nugent-covid-19/

    This is one of life's little ironies that bring me joy. Dumb ****.
    Probably a hero of sorts to many of our right leaning posters.

  11. #1466
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,488
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not an ignorant statistic. it remains a fact, contradicts the narrative that white people are not shot by police.

    the only people foolish are idiots gullible that white people are not shot by police.
    You continue to make the absolute stupidest of arguments. Seek help.

  12. #1467
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when someone is armed or resists arrest what happens is not some systematic racism. that has become a trigger word to shift blame. just like when someone white is shot in a confrontation with police it also doesn't have to be about race.
    It doesnt have to be, but statistically it is, which is the entire point of showing these incidents to begin with.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  13. #1468
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not an ignorant statistic. it remains a fact, contradicts the narrative that white people are not shot by police.

    the only people foolish are idiots gullible that white people are not shot by police.
    You're the only one who seems to have believed such a stupid narrative. Who else in this forum believes such..?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  14. #1469
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That is why I don't reply to his post most of the time. The bs rabbit holes he keeps using to deflect from the topic at hand.
    Its just amazing the degree of ridiculousness the guy is willing to hang arguments on.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  15. #1470
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,488
    Sixteen years in to his existence on this site, it isn't amazing. It's tired and predictable af.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •