Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 185 of 213 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3187
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You certainly had compassion for a leftist media that pushed a lie about a police brutality epidemic, supported their call for violence while backing the defunding the police movement which created a massive escalation in violent crime (including "people getting killed"). But hey, they're on the left...so no issues. Amirite?
    There is a police brutality problem in this country. Systemic and institutional racism exist and its costing minorities their lives every single day. I didn't support defunding police either. I know you like to make **** up but there aren't posts here to support that position unlike you with rigged elections, people catching a touch of the gay if they hang around gay people, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not going to consider someone nowhere near the action as a victim. he wasn't physically or even mentally impacted by what happened. if he was a victim then anyone in miles can also call them self a victim.

David Hogg has been a troll and used this situation to get himself media attention. he put himself in this position to be ridiculed.
    Who cares what you consider? Its not a situation you can even remotely relate to. All of those people in that school were victims. Next you're going to tell me PTSD is a hoax. That someone who comes back from war (for example) with no physical scars but significant mental trauma is not a victim.

I bet you every kid and teacher had a connection to one of those shooting victims in that school. Some were close friends, some were mentors, some were acquaintances, but everyone of those people shot were known and important to someone at that school. You have to be pretty heartless/ignorant to think those events have no effect on someone just because they weren't shot.

David Hogg is doing more noble work than your pillow boy.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-16-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Are you a psychiatrist or have a degree in psychology?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    In his narrow view, you have to be shot to be a victim.

there has been violent rhetoric from Democrats, that does not get the same criticism as Republicans.
    David Hogg is pushing rhetoric that can lead to violence? Or is that Lindell continually supporting a cause that we know has already lead to violence?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Who cares what you consider? Its not a situation you can even remotely relate to. All of those people in that school were victims. Next you're going to tell me PTSD is a hoax. That someone who comes back with no physical scars but significant mental trauma is no big deal.

It's amazing to me that you have an answer to that post because even you have to know what I'm quoting from you is completely ignorant. You don't need to be physically harmed to be a victim.

David Hogg is doing more noble work than your pillow boy.
    Don't forget that the right's hero Marge was harassing David Hogg. That's part of what helped her catch fire with the far right. Hassling and hounding a mass shooting victim is a positive trait for them.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is absolutely disgusting, not to mention a complete ignorance of the science. You are a terrible person.

dude was on TV happy as could be to push an anti gun agenda.

dude was happy as could be trashing the My Pillow guy with his own pillow ****, and he failed. he pout himself in this position.

David Hogg is pushing rhetoric that can lead to violence? Or is that Lindell continually supporting a cause that we know has already lead to violence?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/rep-...-our-democracy
    Rep. Steve Scalise: When Eric Holder, other Dems call for violence, that's a direct threat to our democrac
    lengthy list, from the left. this doesn't get near the criticism it deserves.

dude was on TV happy as could be to push an anti gun agenda.

dude was happy as could be trashing the My Pillow guy with his own pillow ****, and he failed. he pout himself in this position.
    That has nothing to do with what you said. What you said was disgusting. Criticize him for trashing the mypillow guy or going on TV pushing an anti-gun agenda, but don't criticize him because he wasn't shot at a mass shooting.

That has nothing to do with what you said. What you said was disgusting. Criticize him for trashing the mypillow guy or going on TV pushing an anti-gun agenda, but don't criticize him because he wasn't shot at a mass shooting.
    fine. I'm sorry that i hurt anyone's feelings when I said Hogg was not a victim. maybe he was crying and hurt because of what happened.

still he put himself in this position to be ridiculed.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/rep-...-our-democracy

lengthy list, from the left. this doesn't get near the criticism it deserves.
    That's not what I asked.

That's not what I asked.
    I responded to what you said in another post.

Sorry but I have no compassion for someone who pushes dangerous agenda that can get people killed.
    I have to assume then you would say the same thing for the dangerous agenda from the left and their rhetoric.

I responded to what you said in another post.

I have to assume then you would say the same thing for the dangerous agenda from the left and their rhetoric.
    I don't support violence from any group of people. That said, I understand when violence has its place in changing norms of society. Its an unfortunate part of reality but certain idealisms that should hold true aren't always accomplished in the most pragmatic ways.

We've seen that enough throughout the course of history.

Holy ****. Did he say what I think he said?

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1405...033631746?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Holy ****. Did he say what I think he said?

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1405...033631746?s=21
    What do you think he said?

What do you think he said?
    Sounds like he actually said he lost.