Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 189 of 227 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3395
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you buy the big lie. I appreciate you owning it.
    I buy the big lie? Every year there’s voter fraud. People are charged with it and people getting away with it. It’s why every state should have voter ID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    In the ‘16 primary I voted for Rubio over Trump. In the ‘16 and ‘20 election I voted for Trump.

Again you have no clue what you’re talking about

You still voted for him in 16 and 20 and I bet when he announces his intention to run in 2024, you'll be at the primary polls trying to make him your Republican president again.

I have zero doubts about that.

At least we moved one hurdle though. You can get off this BS that you don't think the election was stolen from Trump because we both know you said it and believe it.

I buy the big lie? Every year there’s voter fraud. People are charged with it and people getting away with it. It’s why every state should have voter ID

States with voter ID have the same amount of fraud. It’s entirely ineffective.

Do you have proof that any republicans here watched the rally? You don’t. We do have proof that progressives here watched and turned into the rally though!

Well you haven’t been chipped so no. Get the damn shot

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

What do you think about that study you posted that showed voter ID doesn't reduce fraud?

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...09984735449090

Seems to be a lucrative career in spreading these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What do you think about that study you posted that showed voter ID doesn't reduce fraud?
    They don’t care about that. Voter ID is garbage and does nothing but depress the vote. It does that by design. They put in ID requirements that artificially slant towards their desired electorate. They are truly scientific about this. Just like their gerrymandering and other anti-democratic efforts.

Barr describes his break with Trump and ‘bulls***’ claims of election fraud

Former Attorney General William Barr bluntly dismissed some of former President Donald Trump's election fraud allegations as "bulls***" in new interviews published Sunday in the Atlantic.

“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr recalled at one point. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bulls***.”

The comment was part of multiple interviews Barr did this spring with ABC News' Jonathan Karl, who wrote the Atlantic article describing Barr’s break with Trump in the aftermath of the 2020 election.

Trump lost that election to now-President Biden, but had sought to overthrow the will of the voters by pushing a mix of conspiracy theories and outright falsehoods claiming he had actually won key states. Trump was clearly hoping that Barr’s Justice Department would help him in the effort. Barr had been widely seen as a Trump loyalist, and the attorney general had drawn widespread criticism for his rollout of the Mueller report.

But Barr instead publicly undermined Trump’s false allegations of voter fraud. In a December 2020 interview with the Associated Press, Barr said “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Trump and his allies had been pushing a number of discredited claims, including one that voting machines were switching votes from Trump to Biden. (“We realized from the beginning it was just bulls***,” Barr told the Atlantic of the idea that voting machines were changing votes.)

In the Atlantic, Barr said then-Majority Leader Mitch McConnell had been encouraging him to speak out about the election. “Bill, I look around, and you are the only person who can do it,” McConnell reportedly told Barr.

Trump was apparently livid with Barr for his comments to the AP.

“How the ******* could you do this to me? Why did you say it?” Trump told Barr in a White House meeting, according to the Atlantic.

“Because it’s true,” Barr responded.

“You must hate Trump. You must hate Trump,” Trump continued.

In the tense White House meeting, Trump reportedly confronted Barr with a litany of complaints, ranging from falsehoods about the election results to how the Justice Department conducted itself during the campaign.

About two weeks later, Trump tweeted out Barr’s resignation letter, of which a substantial portion was dedicated to praising the president.

“Just had a very nice meeting with Attorney General Bill Barr at the White House. Our relationship has been a very good one, he has done an outstanding job!” Trump tweeted. “As per letter, Bill will be leaving just before Christmas to spend the holidays with his family.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/barr-trum...140833210.html

Even Bill couldn't give Trump the truth without being called a hater. Shameful.

By the way, it's great to see those who fell for it now saying "there's fraud in all elections", as if that's what they were implying the whole time. GTFO LOL

The Lost Boys of PSD

The People Still Going To Trump Rallies Are Committed To Trump's Fantasy: "He’s Our True President"

WELLINGTON, Ohio — When Rep. Jim Jordan took the stage at Donald Trump’s first post-presidential rally, he trumpeted the former president’s possible 2024 election bid. And then someone screamed “2021!”

The fantasy that Trump could reclaim the White House later this year (some named August 2021 as the time) was a common theme among the droves of attendees at the “Save America” rally Saturday in Wellington, Ohio.

It’s not going to happen, and explanations for why it could are rooted in lies and misinformation. But some people think he never stopped being president.

“Honestly I think he won,” Anita Lee, 45, who happened to be visiting from St. Louis, Missouri, told BuzzFeed News. “He’s our true president and I don’t think he’s eligible in 2024.”

Most Trump supporters came in their usual form: Red hats boasting “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” paired with a pro-Trump t-shirt (or anti-Biden one) and some representation of the American flag. But in 2021, after the president and his allies have consistently championed unsubstantiated voter fraud, there’s a new crowd favorite — t-shirts that say “Trump Won.”

Pam Niner, 65, traveled more than an hour from Centerburg, Ohio to her third Trump rally after one in Circleville, Ohio last year and another in Delaware, Ohio during the 2016 election. And while she’s eager to hear him announce a bid for 2024, she’s convinced Trump didn’t lose the last election.

“I know he won,” Niner told BuzzFeed News, her oversized “TRUMP WON” shirt nearly reaching her knees. “There’s so much evidence out there it was stolen,” she said before admitting only one thing could convince her otherwise. “Jesus Christ would have to come down and tell me that Biden won before I would ever believe it.”

Robert Clegg, 47, said “of course” when asked if he thought Trump won the election. He hasn’t thought about Trump as a 2024 candidate. Instead, he told BuzzFeed News, “I’m hoping he gets back in there before'' and added “with the overturning of the election.”

A May Ipsos/Reuters poll showed more than half of Republicans think the election was rigged and 53% of Republicans think Trump is the actual president. But the statistics alone don’t show how intense those beliefs are for such a large segment of the electorate. The rallying cry “Trump won” erupted several times Saturday and the attacks on President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have become more visceral.

London Roche, 26, and several of his friends wore white t-shirts with black letters that read “BIDEN SUCKS KAMALA SWALLOWS” on the front and “**** JOE & THE HOE” on the back. They said they paid $25 for the shirts but it’s unclear if they bought them from the man who was selling the same t-shirts outside the venue.

“I just want to show support for our real President Donald Trump,” Roche said. “We all know he won the election.”

The rally’s speakers consistently raised false allegations of widespread voter fraud from the stage, including Trump, who began raising doubt about the election results last November and has continued making unfounded claims ever since.

“We won the election twice,” Trump said to the crowd. “And it's possible we'll have to win it a third time.”

Some speakers who addressed the audience parroted the same rhetoric. Douglas Frank, a math teacher in the state, gave an exhaustive presentation of his 2020 election results analysis involving algorithms he claims prove the election was stolen. The exhibition included graphs and charts that were projected on two big screens flanking the stage. Frank earned a pants-on-fire rating from Politifact, a fact-checking website, in April for the same analysis. The Michigan state Senate’s new report on the 2020 election specifically faulted Frank for analysis that is “not sound for several reasons.”

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene also chimed in with false claims that Democrats pilfered the election when she took the stage.

“President Trump is my president, too,” Greene said. “And he should be our president right now but the dirty, rotten Democrats stole the election.”

About 400 feet away, Catherine Mehalic, 58, stood on one of the many food truck lines and speculated on what she sees as Trump’s best way back to office. She didn't say when.

“I think the audit is gonna take all of it down,” she told BuzzFeed News, referring to one of the non-binding audits Republicans in several states are running to try and prove something about the election. “It’s gonna expose what exactly happened. Everybody knows he won.” And then again with more emphasis, “Everybody knows he won.”

Trump won 8% more total votes than Biden in Ohio and flipped Lorain County, where the event was held. A plane, paid for by Senate candidate Jane Timken, circled the fairgrounds with a sign “OHIO IS TRUMP COUNTRY.”

Just one person out of nearly two dozen people BuzzFeed News interviewed at the rally said they understood Biden won the election. Barry Clodwick said he watched the polls on Election Day “to make sure nothing went wrong” but ultimately was disappointed with what he understood to be the results.

“Unfortunately, Joe Biden won,” he said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/people-st...145611114.html

The economically disenfranchised always seem to come up with the money to buy Trump merch. Man that guy is going to bleed them dry and they're going to take it willingly.

The Lost Boys of PSD

And about 90% of the time it's Republicans
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

And he never gave us proof that fraud was such a big problem that it must be addressed. No proof, no case but a lot of hot air.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And he never gave us proof that fraud was such a big problem that it must be addressed. No proof, no case but a lot of hot air.
    No but his lawyers did spend an awful lot of time in court filings making it clear they weren't alleging fraud meanwhile going on Hannity or <insert conservative commentator> saying there was rampant fraud.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

If ever there was hard and fast evidence that the American system is totally fraudulent, Trump’s existence as a free man is it in spades.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    And about 90% of the time it's Republicans
    OK. So let's get voter ID to thwart those lousy, sneaky repubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    OK. So let's get voter ID to thwart those lousy, sneaky repubs.
    States with voter ID have no higher percentage of fraud than those without it. So they wouldn't be caught in any higher percentage even if we implemented voter ID.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085