Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 880
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,976
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    a bunch of idiots were going to overthrow the American government? do people not see how stupid it is to think this was possible.

    what they wanted would have changed nothing.

    hold them accountable for the rioting, call them domestic terrorists, but know what they wanted had no chance of happening.
    They built a gallows. To hang Mike Pence. They fully INTNEDED to hang the vice president, a republican no less. These people got so triggered they intended to hang the vice president and who knows what else because Donald Trump told them to get mad as hell. Rudy Giuliani told them they needed to have "trial by combat". Mo Brooks said they were going to "kick some ***". And you think none of these guys are culpable, Don, Jr, Fredo and America's Mayor. None of the blood split falls on their shoulders, is that correct?

  2. #152
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    They built a gallows. To hang Mike Pence. They fully INTNEDED to hang the vice president, a republican no less. These people got so triggered they intended to hang the vice president and who knows what else because Donald Trump told them to get mad as hell. Rudy Giuliani told them they needed to have "trial by combat". Mo Brooks said they were going to "kick some ***". And you think none of these guys are culpable, Don, Jr, Fredo and America's Mayor. None of the blood split falls on their shoulders, is that correct?
    I'll ask you again to show me what Trump said to tell them to do this.

    if these morons perceived something that is on them. they were all wrong and should be held accountable.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. 01-11-2021, 02:47 PM
    Reason
    Nope

  4. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I doubt if Trump would come close to getting the nomination in 2024. He is way too polarizing and people are tired of him. The loonies that all of you say is "Trumps base," while they exist, there are far fewer than you might think. Trump's "base" is much smaller than the BLM's "base"…but we all have to accept them.

    And as far as not believing in "the system of the government that the Constitution prescribes — a democratic republic," ……aren't fair and honest elections part of " the system of the government that the Constitution prescribes?" Many believe that that didn't seem to happen in 2020. So by finding a reason to disbar him (for want of a better term), it would seem like the dems are the ones not really following the Constitution.
    Many people believe santa claus exists.

    Should we start spending tax money to provide him with milk and cookies at every house he visits?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,152
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Many people believe santa claus exists.

    Should we start spending tax money to provide him with milk and cookies at every house he visits?
    The thought process here is “because we don’t feel the election was free and fair, we need to treat it as fact that it wasn’t”

  6. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,224
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that is why I just gone done telling someone else they were right, valade16.

    when I said what I did about looting, I was not aware of how much had happened. it was much worse than I knew of at the time, and I have come out and said it was wrong.
    You're so level headed and neutral.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,224
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The thought process here is “because we don’t feel the election was free and fair, we need to treat it as fact that it wasn’t”
    The govt must first cater to the loonies.

    Then to its citizens.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,703
    https://twitter.com/tasneemraja/stat...528000/photo/1

    This is why **** heads like this are dangerous and don't belong in government. Hawley actually believes his actions are representative of what God would want. Seems like he has another deity on Earth with Trump too.

  9. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,703

  10. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,703
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...s-back/?sh=428

    Seriously wtf is wrong with these people?

  11. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,270
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...s-back/?sh=428

    Seriously wtf is wrong with these people?
    I seen Canadians for Trump in tiktok, I bet you who led that parade.

  12. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,300

    The Cult of Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't downplay what actually happened, I said the rioting and violence was wrong.

    there was no coup attempt, and anyone that thinks that was what could have happened is an idiot brainwashed by media.

    far right Trump supporters unarmed were not going to overtake the US government, that is giving them way too much power and credit.
    Was Hilter really trying to over throw the govt when a bunch of drunk Nazi’s tried to seize Munich in the 20s? They weren’t going to have a newly established republic the next day.


    They were trying to stop the certification of a decided Presidential election by force. Just bc what comes next isn’t clear doesn’t mean it wasn’t a coup. Trump lost the election if you try to stop the transition by force you are attempting a coup

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-11-2021 at 11:51 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #162
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I seen Canadians for Trump in tiktok, I bet you who led that parade.
    Down the road from me the SWAT team was out arresting a guy flying a Trump flag and waving guns around saying he was ‘Q’ the day of the attack. I was really curious if Special would be joining us here anymore lol


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  14. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'll ask you again to show me what Trump said to tell them to do this.

    if these morons perceived something that is on them. they were all wrong and should be held accountable.
    He’s been telling them to do it for the last four years lol. You are so clueless and blindly worshipping him

    This is exactly the same as you excusing his racism because he never literally says he’s a racist. Trump is anti American terrorist scum and has been supporting and praising this insurrection for years. He literally propped up supporters to do it lol. You are clueless and flailing

  15. #164
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I doubt if Trump would come close to getting the nomination in 2024.
    I can agree on this though he could well have a significant impact on the process.

    The rest of your post is classic sluggo (read: worthless)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Trump's "base" is much smaller than the BLM's "base"…but we all have to accept them.

    And as far as not believing in "the system of the government that the Constitution prescribes — a democratic republic," ……aren't fair and honest elections part of " the system of the government that the Constitution prescribes?" Many believe that that didn't seem to happen in 2020. So by finding a reason to disbar him (for want of a better term), it would seem like the dems are the ones not really following the Constitution.

  16. #165
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Was Hilter really trying to over throw the govt when a bunch of drunk Nazi’s tried to seize Munich in the 20s? They weren’t going to have a newly established republic the next day.


    They were trying to stop the certification of a decided Presidential election by force. Just bc what comes next isn’t clear doesn’t mean it wasn’t a coup. Trump lost the election if you try to stop the transition by force you are attempting a coup

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the few that wanted this are morons, and should be separated from the rest that wanted to protest.

    that should be the case with any protesters and rioters.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  17. 01-12-2021, 10:42 AM
    Reason
    Baiting

  18. 01-12-2021, 11:39 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

  19. 01-12-2021, 11:45 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •