Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 90 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1934
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you were wrong, it's not just racist white guys (your opinion) that are having a tough time getting jobs.

it's not about race, it's any connection to Trump regardless of their history. it's hate, ignorance, and intolerance for anyone connected to Trump.
    It's not JUST racist white guys having trouble finding work, you are correct. There is also an Asian lady.

Thanks for pointing that out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I haven't debated that. it is also wrong anytime Democrats do it, but people here don't want to agree with that and always want to deflect back to Republicans.
    No one here disagrees with that, we're saying it's worse to always do it than to do it some of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No one here disagrees with that, we're saying it's worse to always do it than to do it some of the time.
    then why is the reply always the equivalent of nu uh and deflected back to Republicans. this could have stopped days ago if when I said Democrats support their side the reply was yes that is true.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

then why is the reply always the equivalent of nu uh and deflected back to Republicans. this could have stopped days ago if when I said Democrats support their side the reply was yes that is true.
    It never would have started if you channeled your anger to the worst transgressors.

That moment when you want to defend Trump but REALLY don’t want to be sued into oblivion.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301266074.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/RightWing...135410513.html

I swear Mike Lindell gets dumber or more indoctrinated by the minute. Why isn't Fox news having him on? Why aren't they talking about Smartmatic or Dominion?

Maybe it has to do with the multi billion dollar lawsuits both companies have filed against Fox News. Could just be.

Trump attacking Mitch McConnell behind the scenes. You love to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RightWing...135410513.html

I swear Mike Lindell gets dumber or more indoctrinated by the minute. Why isn't Fox news having him on? Why aren't they talking about Smartmatic or Dominion?

Maybe it has to do with the multi billion dollar lawsuits both companies have filed against Fox News. Could just be.
    The get the same investigators Trump send to Hawaii to investigate Obama’s birth certificate?

I was told the GOP doesn’t believe in participation trophies.

https://twitter.com/jakesherman/stat...667080704?s=21

It's funny to see Trump bash Mitch McConnell when McConnell is the one who is fully responsible for his signature achievement as president (judicial nominees). Those judges might show as being appointed by Trump but none of them got on the list without Mitch signing off on them.

Trump didn't accomplish **** by himself.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

It never would have started if you channeled your anger to the worst transgressors.
    how about equality and calling out those that deserve it regardless of what side they are on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

how about equality and calling out those that deserve it regardless of what side they are on.
    That's what I wish you had done.

That's what I wish you had done.
    too much focus on me and not nearly enough on those that don't want to do the same against the other side, including the far more important actual Democrats that have supported and defended that side with allegations.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

too much focus on me and not nearly enough on those that don't want to do the same against the other side, including the far more important actual Democrats that have supported and defended that side with allegations.
    The focus is on you is because you preach ad ****ing naseum about what people SHOULD do. Don't get your panties in a bunch when your soapboxing gets thrown back at you

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Take your own advice. You have flat out supported bigotry because trump is in your side.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 90 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast