Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This is funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No actually itís not funny. Itís a god damned travesty. As a Democrat to a Republican: stop screwing up the country! Just one of your candidates not doing long standing harm would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Name a time where Trump wasn't telling his base that the election was stolen, that America was robbed of their rightful president, etc. Even Mitch McConnell of all people suggested that Trump incited that violence at the Capitol. Trump caught a break because the Constitution hasn't had an amendment to free speech since it was written.

I'm sure the usual suspects will come in to defend him though.
    So telling the base that the election was stolen automatically means that he was inciting violence? I donít give a damn what that turtle thinks either. Him not allowing the stimulus bill for a vote was a joke

So telling the base that the election was stolen automatically means that he was inciting violence? I donít give a damn what that turtle thinks either. Him not allowing the stimulus bill for a vote was a joke

Yes blatantly lying to the American public about the results of the election, saying it was stolen, and he won by a landslide was clear incitement and sedition. Not acting to stop the attack was also criminal and not his normal white collar variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yes constantly preaching for months that the election was stolen from him and that his constituency should fight for his continued presidency is inciting violence. All of those events leading up to and including January 6th happened because he refused to concede, despite all the overwhelming evidence that he had zero chance to overturn those results.

Name a time where Trump told the crowd to go in and invade the capital?

Name a time you haven't come rushing to his defense.

Are you really dense enough to believe that he has to literally say "invade the capitol" to be guilty of what was charged to him?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

It's no different than Alex Jones calling the Sandy Hook shooting a hoax and pushing that whole conspiracy theory and then the parents of the dead children being harassed by his supporters. The parents then launched a defamation suit against Jones and won. He never told them to go and do it, but he pushed a fake narrative from his platform that incited people to act. In Trump's case there was actual violence committed.

This was like the OJ verdict anyways. Everyone knows Trump was guilty, but the verdict didn't confirm it. McConnell said he was guilty even, but politics prevented him and the rest of the Republicans to convict. I mean, if they did convict, a lot of them are going to get primaried and lose to more Marjorie Taylor Greene's. Do you want more Marjorie Taylor Greene's in Congress, at the Senate level even? We should know by now that with Republicans there's always another new low when you think they can't go lower.

They also can't afford for the Trump base to completely disavow the Republican Party and have him start his own party. The Democrats would win almost every state and every level then lol.

Scary times though. The Republican base is fundamentally anti-democratic. The Democrats fragile coalition can't lose another election. And with whiner progressives and orphaned Conservatives at risk of sitting out an election, the middle ground is all you can work for because you can't afford to lose either. Hopefully both sides are willing to give a little ground to maintain democracy in the US.
    Last edited by statquo; 02-14-2021 at 04:07 PM.

The Lost Boys of PSD

lol, wow.

You think I'm trying to be sarcastic but I'm not, im.dead serious, just pretend hes a brown muslim, just pretend the crowd that broke into the capitol to kill congressmen were brown muslims.

As a right wing conservative, if you can imagine this scenario in your head then there is zero doubt you can see how the person leading the insurrection is guilty as well as the people in the insurrection.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

How many people did Hillary Clinton kill during Benghazi?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yes blatantly lying to the American public about the results of the election, saying it was stolen, and he won by a landslide was clear incitement and sedition. Not acting to stop the attack was also criminal and not his normal white collar variety.

is that lying about the 2016 election results, being stolen, is that why the left was rioting for 4 years? that went on longer, with a lot of the same things said. stolen election, unfair, Trump cheated, blah, blah, blah. none of that was true either.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is that lying about the 2016 election results, being stolen, is that why the left was rioting for 4 years? that went on longer, with a lot of the same things said. stolen election, unfair, Trump cheated, blah, blah, blah. none of that was true either.
    Like I said the usual suspects to come in and defend Trump at every turn. 2 straight months of him taking to social media and every chance he had national exposure claiming "rigged election" surely had no contribution to riling up large groups of supporters who slurped up every drop of it.

I ask you this. If Trump publicly and humbly concedes when Biden won Pennsylvania, does the events that happen on January 6th occur?

Think really hard before you answer that. Dont try to spin it. Dont what about. Just answer it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-14-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Like I said the usual suspects to come in and defend Trump at every turn. 2 straight months of him taking to social media and every chance he had national exposure claiming "rigged election" surely had no contribution to riling up large groups of supporters who slurped up every drop of it.

I ask you this. If Trump publicly and humbly concedes when Biden won Pennsylvania, does the events that happen on January 6th occur?

Think really hard before you answer that. Dont try to spin it. Dont what about. Just answer it.
    I will answer how I want.

of course what Trump said had a factor in riling people up, to protest. which is exactly what thousands more people were doing that day at the Capitol.

just as lying about Brett Kavanaugh with sexual assault allegations riled up to left to, storm the Capitol.

https://twitter.com/womensmarch/stat...35356673437697

We were planning to shut down the Capitol Building but the authorities were so scared of this #WomensWave that they shut it down for us.

1000+ women, survivors, and allies have gathered in the Hart Senate Building.
    Every hallway. Every floor.
    but I guess that was totally fine.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Indiana isnít sending their best people.

https://twitter.com/toddrokitain/sta...736952327?s=21

Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast