Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Trump's DC hotel is hiking prices for March 4, the day QAnon followers think the former president will be sworn in

QAnon's most dedicated followers still believe that former President Donald Trump will soon be sworn in.

They insist that Trump will return to power and be inaugurated in Washington, DC, on March 4.

Coincidentally, the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, has hiked the prices of suites around that day. Some room rates at the hotel, just blocks from the White House, have almost tripled for March 3 and 4, Forbes' Suzanne Rowan Kelleher reported.

Read more: 7 yuuge reasons Donald Trump isn't going away

The 'sovereign citizen' movement
    The importance of March 4 for QAnon supporters is rooted in the bizarre beliefs of the "sovereign citizen" movement.

The basis for that conspiracy theory is that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the US into a corporation. It posits that some Americans are therefore not subject to a variety of federal laws.

Supporters of the theory believe that every president who's been inaugurated since then is illegitimate; they believe that Ulysses S. Grant was the last legitimate president.

Grant, like other presidents in the 19th century, was inaugurated on March 4. The sovereign-citizen movement posits that the republic will be restored and that Trump will become the US's 19th president on March 4, 2021.

This fantasy has gained traction with the hardcore QAnon adherents trying to make sense of President Joe Biden's recent inauguration, Vice reported.

And March 4 appears to have become a marketing opportunity for Trump's hotel.

While a deluxe-king room would usually cost $476 to $596 around March, the price for March 3 and 4 this year was $1,331 per night, Forbes reported.

The price hike appeared to be exclusive to the Trump International Hotel, Forbes said, citing Zach Everson's 1100 Pennsylvania newsletter. Other luxury hotels around the White House appeared to have standard rates for March 3 and 4, Everson said.

The Trump International Hotel did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment for this story.

This would not be the first time that a Trump hotel had raised its rates to coincide with a political event.

On January 5 and 6, Trump International raised its rates significantly. On the night of the deadly insurrection at the Capitol, the cheapest room was about $8,000, Forbes reported.

On January 7, the hotel's managing director said the in-room-dining team had "record breaking numbers" that week.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-dc...143408941.html

The Lost Boys of PSD

That’s what we call the cult tax.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah, no kidding. That silly page is a moron.

Imagine some young woman wearing a mask like that! I bet that she doesn’t really believe in frdm.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Lmaooo!

That's like me at the gym earlier this year! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Imagine some young woman wearing a mask like that! I bet that she doesn’t really believe in frdm.
    Notice how the only one wearing a mask is the one that's next to her. Classic "law for thee but not or me" politician.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

The Cult of Trump

What’s a page? Do you have to be young, very white, and have that virgin look or is that just SD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What’s a page? Do you have to be young, very white, and have that virgin look or is that just SD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    they run errands, etc, for ppl in the legislature
    they're HS kids
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

more like she ignored the direction of the governor to not wear one...I can almost hear what Noem would tell them
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    more like she ignored the direction of the governor to not wear one...I can almost hear what Noem would tell them
    The black (-faced) sheep in the flock, so to speak.

I give her an “A”. The rest flunk the basic hygiene course.

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real-estate agent charged in the Capitol insurrection, says she 'bought into a lie' and regrets 'everything'

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real-estate agent who infamously took a private jet to Washington, DC, to attend what turned into the riot at the US Capitol and who has since been criminally charged over the insurrection, now says she is embarrassed by her actions and regrets "everything."

On January 15, Ryan was arrested and charged with two federal misdemeanor counts of knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted government building without lawful authority and disorderly conduct.

Ryan told The Washington Post she felt abandoned by the group of "patriots" who she said she came to the nation's capital to support.

"I bought into a lie, and the lie is the lie, and it's embarrassing," she said. "I regret everything."

As the FBI outlined in an affidavit, Ryan's participation in the riot was well documented on social media. Video footage from the event showed Ryan in the crowd that breached the Capitol wearing a "Trump" beanie hat. She also promoted her real-estate business, with her full name, to one of the many cameras rolling at the event.

Ryan also posed for a photo next to a broken window at the Capitol with a peace hand signal, according to the affidavit, captioning the photo on Twitter: "window at The capital. And if the news doesn't stop lying about us we're going to come after their studios next."

After the attack, she also bragged on Twitter: "We just stormed the Capital. It was one of the best days of my life."

Ryan told The Post that she didn't come to Washington, DC, to storm the Capitol but got swept up in the action when her group saw then-President Donald Trump on TV at their hotel telling his supporters to "fight like hell." Trump is now facing his second Senate impeachment trial on a charge of inciting the January 6 insurrection.

Two other people who rode on the same private jet with Ryan were charged on February 5.

Through an analysis of court records and public documents, The Post found that that almost 60% of those charged so far - for whom there is publicly available financial information - had experienced financial difficulties, including bankruptcies, foreclosures, unpaid taxes, and significant debt.

The Post said Ryan was among the suspects who had experienced "financial problems" and fell down a rabbit hole of right-wing media and the QAnon conspiracy theory.

Ryan, who lives in Frisco, Texas, and practices real estate in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, was also barred from PayPal after she attempted to raise funds for her legal defense on the platform.

She was also one of the many suspects in the Capitol riot who were disappointed when Trump declined to pardon anyone charged in the insurrection.

"Not one patriot is standing up for me," Ryan told The Post. "I'm a complete villain. I was down there based on what my president said: 'Stop the steal.' Now I see that it was all over nothing. He was just having us down there for an ego boost. I was there for him."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/jenna-rya...153614599.html

Crocodile tears now but I mean what did you think was going to actually happen?

The Lost Boys of PSD

"Trump declined to pardon anyone charged in the insurrection."

Wow. Just a true piece of **** through and through. He really **** on a lot of his strongest supporters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

They will hopefully have a lengthy prison sentence to truly reflect on their regret. Commit treason and sedition, you get locked up. In this case it fits, as Trump would say "lock her up".
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They will hopefully have a lengthy prison sentence to truly reflect on their regret. Commit treason and sedition, you get locked up. In this case it fits, as Trump would say "lock her up".
    I think the people who broke the law should face a trial. If they didn't do anything violent then they should be fined and let go (but I believe that about all non-violent offenses).

That said, just curious, do you think Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning should be locked up for treason? I saw a debate recently and was surprised how many liberal people felt they needed to be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That said, just curious, do you think Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning should be locked up for treason? I saw a debate recently and was surprised how many liberal people felt they needed to be locked up.
    I mean it's a tough one because I see both sides.

If someone gets murdered and you're there too but didn't participate in the actual murder, should you be fined and let go?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast