Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 210 of 227 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3396
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    According to who?
    Based on your below post, who do you want him to cite if he can’t cite any media?

So ... I say the media is keeping him alive and you point to CNN? And CNN relies on a poll at CPAC which is the center of the crazy right politically to support their on going fear mongering.

Back in 2016 they admitted that their incessant coverage of Trump got him elected but they can't learn from it because he makes them money.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Actually, he is not. It is likely that DeSantis will have more support.
    Just let Trump go and concentrate on helping solve the problems that the country faces. Trump is history.
    You think DeSantis gets the nomination over Trump?

So ... I say the media is keeping him alive and you point to CNN? And CNN relies on a poll at CPAC which is the center of the crazy right politically to support their on going fear mongering.

Back in 2016 they admitted that their incessant coverage of Trump got him elected but they can't learn from it because he makes them money.
    I’m sorry that you don’t want to admit the party has a Trump problem. But he is the presumptive nominee by all accounts. CPAC is one poll but not the only one. There is also who is getting airtime in conservative media. Fox, OAN, and Newsmax are all behind him. Everything they discuss is through the lens of Trump’s policies.

Just ignore your problems and they will surely go away!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Just ignore your problems and they will surely go away!
    Correction: just ignore your problems and they will surely be voted by your party in 2024.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I was told it wasn’t just a criminal enterprise…

Playing all the old hits. Not writing any new songs…

Man, I forgot Mike Huckabee was a person.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Man, I forgot Mike Huckabee was a person.
    His child that DIDN'T kill a dog is running for governor of his state. It's pretty sad. But they are running a preacher against her as a Democrat. So I'm curious if he has a chance.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I’m sorry that you don’t want to admit the party has a Trump problem. But he is the presumptive nominee by all accounts. CPAC is one poll but not the only one. There is also who is getting airtime in conservative media. Fox, OAN, and Newsmax are all behind him. Everything they discuss is through the lens of Trump’s policies.
    I think the world has a Trump problem, but I think that problem is being made worse by constantly giving him more exposure.

I think the world has a Trump problem, but I think that problem is being made worse by constantly giving him more exposure.
    Tell Republican politicians to stop making him the clear favorite for the 2024 GOP nomination then. They aren't separating themselves because all they're concerned about is winning back the House in 22' and potentially the presidency in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Tell Republican politicians to stop making him the clear favorite for the 2024 GOP nomination then. They aren't separating themselves because all they're concerned about is winning back the House in 22' and potentially the presidency in 2024.
    Yea they go to his rallies and rant and rave for him but it’s Democrats fault that Republicans keep fawning over him like a schoolgirl…

This should be good
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea they go to his rallies and rant and rave for him but it’s Democrats fault that Republicans keep fawning over him like a schoolgirl…
    The GOP isn't stupid and the end game is the same. Take back Congress in 2022 and if you can't do that, take the presidency in 2024. It doesn't matter how big of a piece of **** Trump is. If he's ahead in the polling, they're going to keep him relevant and viable. You can't eliminate him from the political biosphere because the party refuses to detach or distant themselves from him.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The GOP isn't stupid and the end game is the same. Take back Congress in 2022 and if you can't do that, take the presidency in 2024. It doesn't matter how big of a piece of **** Trump is. If he's ahead in the polling, they're going to keep him relevant and viable. You can't eliminate him from the political biosphere because the party refuses to detach or distant themselves from him.
    They can’t separate if they wanted to. The base adores him like a deity. They would create a third party dedicated to him if they tried to distance in any substantial way.