Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1919
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I bold what I said for a reason. I knew this has been the narrative among media and social media. this is bigger that some PSD forum.
    You're pathetic

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I have never ignored this, I've said as much for years.

more white people being shot because Non-Hispanic whites make up 60% of the total population, and black people, which is 13.4% of the population, are shot much more often, are 2 separate things and both true. so why when I mention the first do I routinely get push back, when it is a reality.

if people here are aware that white people get shot more, then why the hell do I get resistance to that fact.
    FTFY

Of course they are both true. If you don't think the vast majority of people understand that a race that makes up 60% of the population would have more people killed by police then one that makes up 13%.

I have never ignored this, I've said as much for years.

white people being shot more, and black people being shot more often, are 2 separate things and both true. so why when I mention the first do I routinely get push back, when it is a reality.

if people here are aware that white people get shot more, then why the hell do I get resistance to that fact.
    Ummm, maybe because you constantly use this fact as your reasoning that there is no racial discrimination occurring in your neighboring country.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    FTFY

Of course they are both true. If you don't think the vast majority of people understand that a race that makes up 60% of the population would have more people killed by police then one that makes up 13%.
    then when I say more white people are shot and killed by police, there should be literally nobody here disagreeing with me, nobody pushing back that what I'm saying is wrong.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Ummm, maybe because you constantly use this fact as your reasoning that there is no racial discrimination occurring in your neighboring country.
    I never said there is no racial discrimination.

I said that there is a narrative in America that white people are simply not shot by police. I've seen this narrative, which is why I provided the tweets that I did.

\_(ツ)_/

then when I say more white people are shot and killed by police, there should be literally nobody here disagreeing with me, nobody pushing back that what I'm saying is wrong.
    We're not saying what ur saying is wrong, we're saying what ur saying is stupid and disingenuous.

It's very easy to see through your broken tactics. You understand that, right?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I do not care that Trump said this, that has nothing to do with why I have said it. drop this obsession with Trump. move on.

what I said does not suggest white people are more likely. what it does is destroy the narrative that only black people are shot by police. which again is why I was able to provide the tweets that I did, including Shaun White saying this..

this is ******** and you know it.

here are 2..

https://abcnews.go.com/US/officer-sh...ry?id=34785094

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ller/71010592/
    Yes of course you care about what Trump says. Whatever the case is, here's my applause for not getting it from Donald . You're arguing something that no one here was arguing. Look, everyone knows cops kill white people. You quoting some blue check mark on twitter who has a million followers doesn't mean every leftist believes otherwise.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-22-2021 at 08:27 AM.

I never said there is no racial discrimination.

I said that there is a narrative in America that white people are simply not shot by police. I've seen this narrative, which is why I provided the tweets that I did.
    A dozen tweets isn't a narrative, it's a narrative you are trying to push. I'm sure I could find more then a dozen tweets about Jewish space lasers, pizzagate and the WHite Power Caucus. Should we just paint with a broad brush and call those conservative narratives?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    We're not saying what ur saying is wrong, we're saying what ur saying is stupid and disingenuous.

It's very easy to see through your broken tactics. You understand that, right?

that is your perception based on your bias. you and others that have already concluded what you want to believe regardless of whatever I say.

it does not matter what news/stories I have provided or will continue to provide, you and others are already sure to be against anything I say.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes of course you care about what Trump says. Whatever the case is, here's my applause for not getting it from Donald . You're arguing something that no one here was arguing. Look, everyone knows cops kill white people. You quoting some blue check mark on twitter who has a million followers doesn't mean every leftist believes otherwise.
    there are way too many people in America that do not believe what I said. that is why I said it and was able to support that. these people are a problem in America, manipulated by those with influence.

\_(ツ)_/

A dozen tweets isn't a narrative, it's a narrative you are trying to push.
    I could be here all day providing tweets to support what I said, including verified accounts and people with media. when I can provided verified accounts saying what they did, that should be enough that I knew what I was talking about. I was right.

I'm sure I could find more then a dozen tweets about Jewish space lasers, pizzagate and the WHite Power Caucus. Should we just paint with a broad brush and call those conservative narratives?
    I've already seen some saying that too.

\_(ツ)_/

I could be here all day providing tweets to support what I said, including verified accounts and people with media. when I can provided verified accounts saying what they did, that should be enough that I knew what I was talking about. I was right.

In your own opinion, are you consumed by American media?

The sad thing is, you will likely be here all day doing what you're saying just so that nobody will take your racist *** seriously. Just another day in the life of Special. Seek help.

that is your perception based on your bias. you and others that have already concluded what you want to believe regardless of whatever I say.

it does not matter what news/stories I have provided or will continue to provide, you and others are already sure to be against anything I say.
    No, if you say something legitimate I wont. If you keep beating around the Bush because you cant admit your true feelings on something, then I will call it out.

I

So.then why don't you constantly post about it?