Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 631 of 651 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 9753
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don’t. Those are the definitions of the word. I’m asking you. What was the context and which meaning did you intend when you used the word?
    Take the time and look at the supplied links to my posts
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Take the time and look at the supplied links to my posts
    I did, the context doesn’t support the idea you used a different meaning of the word. So I ask again: what meaning of the word did you intend?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The 5th amendment invocation cannot be used against him in a criminal proceeding. But I can absolutely use it against him for non-criminal matters. His own public comment on the particular amendment is damning of anytime he invokes it as far as I’m personally concerned.
    you are worse than tabloids as it relates to your hatred and bias
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said during a 2016 rally in Iowa. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022...the-fifth.html
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Tabloids as in schlocky entertainment stories trying to pass themselves off as news? Sounds a lot like the type of sources you use for news and general information (when you're not simply pulling unsubstantiated nonsense out of the dark corners of that cavernous skull of yours).

Someone should remind Lauren about her disease ridden restaurant.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Someone should remind Lauren about her disease ridden restaurant.
    I remind people of your disease ridden brain quite often. Unfortunately it falls on selective (he's my party) ears.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

The likely front runner for the 2024 presidential race:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2274151.html

Donald Trump has come under fire for amplifying a call to his supporters to get “locked and loaded” and “physically fight” for the Republican party’s front-runner for the 2024 presidential elections.

Mr Trump, who is actively using his own social media platform Truth Social after he was barred from Twitter, reposted a message by a supporter who seemed to suggest violence.

“Then they will have to figure out how to fight 80,000,000 + it’s not going to happen again. People my age and old will physically fight for him this time,” a Truth Social post from username @freeTX1776 read.

“What we got to lose? I’ll donate the rest of my time here on this planet to do it. And I know many many others who feel the same. They got my 6 and we Are Locked and LOADED.”

A truly unserious entertainment network.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I did, the context doesn’t support the idea you used a different meaning of the word. So I ask again: what meaning of the word did you intend?
    Completely different. I wish I was educated enough to teach you to understand, alas I am not.

Completely different. I wish I was educated enough to teach you to understand, alas I am not.
    Off topic. This is a thread about the cult like activities of people who support the previous president.

It was completely different but you can’t tell me how?

“If you can’t explain something simply, you don’t understand it” - Albert Einstein.

It’s a very simple question, which meaning did you intend? You’re not educated enough to comprehend and say one of the meanings of the word assume? I am more educated than you one the subject it seems.
    Last edited by valade16; 02-03-2023 at 12:19 PM.

Guy can't explain what he meant when repeatedly using a simple word?