Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1996
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    based on the statistics, the total number, who is shot and killed more by police. black or white?
    What would happen if I had 64 red fish and 12 blue fish in a barrel and then randomly shot into said barrel several times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

based on the statistics, the total number, who is shot and killed more by police. black or white?
    Still ignoring his links...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

based on the statistics, relative to overall population, who is shot and killed more by police. black or white?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    based on the statistics, relative to overall population, who is shot and killed more by police. black or white?

I've never denied who is shot more often. but based on media narrative white people are simply not shot and killed by police. that is why some cherry pick the video that was provided where someone white was not shot. that was the entire reason that video is being commented on, as if see.. someone white was not shot.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I've never denied who is shot more often. but based on media narrative white people are simply not shot and killed by police. that is why some cherry pick the video that was provided where someone white was not shot. that was the entire reason that video is being commented on, as if see.. someone white was not shot.
    That is actual the media narrative of the left according to the right wing narrative.

Proving once again you are the exact thing you hate most Special. Someone completed misinformed and diluted by irresponsible news.

it is a statistical fact, if you want to ignore it because you don't like it then you go right ahead.
    Its a fact without context. Something you are classic for displaying. White people outnumbering Black people by 52% is a pretty significant oversight that your beloved Trump seems to ignore. Not surprised you would source him though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-16-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Yes, because white people.are clearly treated diff by police on average than non white. Since it illustrates just that is why that video is going to be commented on.

Can you show me the media narrative that says white people are simply not shot and killed by police. Can you show me a link to this media narrative on a large media platform?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

Proving once again you are the exact thing you hate most Special. .
    This is the most bizarre thing about him. He'll complain about people over reacting to something and then immediately posts a link and over reacts to it. Like wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This is the most bizarre thing about him. He'll complain about people over reacting to something and then immediately posts a link and over reacts to it. Like wtf?

I feel like it's an effect of how the right wing all conducts news now. Show a singular radical viewpoint and expand on it ad nauseum.

Now paint the picture that every liberal thinks and feels this way.

Apparently the Freedom Caucus and the America First caucus aren't happy with one another. No skin off my nose, when terrible people want to fight, you stand aside and let them fight.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I feel like it's an effect of how the right wing all conducts news now. Show a singular radical viewpoint and expand on it ad nauseum.

Now paint the picture that every liberal thinks and feels this way.
    The way the right reacts to their coverage is bizarre to me. A guy in the grocery store wearing a mask below his nose that says "SHEEP" across it. Is the message you are trying to send "Hi, I'm an idiot conservative conspiracy theorist! Ask me how!" Does he think he's going to convince people to his way of thinking? Stereotype in aisle 7.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Apparently the Freedom Caucus and the America First caucus aren't happy with one another. No skin off my nose, when terrible people want to fight, you stand aside and let them fight.
    Don't know why, but this reminds me of the US discussions in 1941 about watching who was losing between Germany and the USSR and throwing our support behind whichever one was losing so both of them had maximum losses. Pretty brutal stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't know why, but this reminds me of the US discussions in 1941 about watching who was losing between Germany and the USSR and throwing our support behind whichever one was losing so both of them had maximum losses. Pretty brutal stuff.
    I am perfectly fine with letting those two particular groups fight it out and see which one manages to survive.

The very last voter fraud case has been dismissed. The case was based out of Pennsylvania. The Big Lie has officially been defeated in court.

Page 95 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast