Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 585 of 634 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 9501
  1. #8761
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,093
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You have answered neither of the questions, nate. You are the one that brought up the officers being in the line of fire in your speculation and now you are not concerned about it?
    Shown repeatedly? Proper military protocol is to wait at your post until you are properly relieved. Police protocols are similar. You do not simply walk away from your post.
    It's pretty cute that you are now posing as a military and police expert.

  2. #8762
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,093
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    My question has been answered zero times (did I do that right?). I have not forgotten anything. You simply have not shown any actual understanding of what you posted -- as usual. I have come to expect this from you, which is why I say you are incapable of having a legitimate discussion on any subject. Your reading comprehension problem extends to video as well.
    Didn't your stupid *** say you were done with this conversation over 24 hours ago?

  3. #8763
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,093
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The 3 outnumbered, under-equipped officers were who's problem? Poor planning does not excuse poor performance. The officers simply walked away from their post. I fully understand why you do not understand that as your comprehension problem extends to video as well. You can be shown something and still not understand it.
    How many times do I have to say that Ms Babbitt was responsible for her own death before you understand what that means? Perhaps you google each word to understand what they mean.
    Stop lying about me. Stop responding to me. You have no honesty, intellectual or otherwise. You appear to be just a liar.

  4. #8764
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,923
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    They did not "simply walk away from their post." In no universe is this a remotely accurate representation of what happened.

    If, as you say, they "simply walked away from their post," then why did one clearly say to the other "They're ready to roll," then all of them move to the side together?
    You're telling me that the most disingenuous person said something incredibly disingenuous? No way.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  5. #8765
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,189
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As I said, there was no need to respond. Your response was not only totally expected, it was boring.
    Nothing new from you.
    The need to answer a question is yours, yet you continue to insist that I need to explain things. The video evidence does not match your narrative, but it matches mine nicely.
    Either explain why the 3 guards simply left their post unguarded for nearly a minute or just don't respond further. Your standard talking points don't work and are getting quite old.
    I have explained it.

    You rejected that explanation, despite all the evidence, and so we're examining your explanation instead - namely that they "simply walked away from their post."

    Given that this is what you believe, why would one of them say "they're ready to roll" before wandering off for his lunch break or whatever you think he was doing? What could that possibly mean? And who was "they"?

  6. #8766
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,945
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This little golden nugget is going in my pocket.
    Itís amazing how hypocritical they are


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #8767
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Itís amazing how hypocritical they are


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Says the guy that complains that other people are impossible to have a conversation with but is most known for random "cry some more" comments.

  8. #8768
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    My speculation is based on his video evidence. See the time between when the officers simply walk away from the doors to the time when Ms Babbitt breeches the window. No attempt was made prior to the abandonment.
    Military protocols and police protocols are similar. My brother is a sheriff in Oregon and was a Major in the army. I was in the army 45 years ago and I'm sure the general orders have not changed appreciably.
    I agree that she should not have participated in the activities, hence my statement that she was responsible for her own death.
    It just doesn't make any sense that you would say she was responsible for her own death but also say:

    "I bring up the officers walking away from their post because no attempt to breech the window happened until they did. Had they remained in place, it is likely that none would have happened at all."

    That quote of yours puts the responsibility of Babbitt's death on the officers who allegedly left their posts.

    It would've been way more respectful if you had just said "I was trying to shift blame and responsibility but after hearing your points, it only makes sense that Babbitt's death was on her."

    Instead you've decided to say it was her responsibility while also arguing that if the officers had remained then she would be alive, which puts the blame squarely on the officers.

  9. #8769
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Itís amazing how hypocritical they are


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    More empty claims with no evidence. You and your cult are are insufferably annoying. You don't have the excuse of being a child. I'm assuming you don't have the excuse of having a mental disability (although if you do, I'll respectfully stop replying to you), or any other excuse for your immaturity and lack of intelligence.

    It seems like the only thing you understand is your own dribble, so here ya go:

    Go cry some more

  10. #8770
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,538
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    It just doesn't make any sense that you would say she was responsible for her own death but also say:

    "I bring up the officers walking away from their post because no attempt to breech the window happened until they did. Had they remained in place, it is likely that none would have happened at all."

    That quote of yours puts the responsibility of Babbitt's death on the officers who allegedly left their posts.

    It would've been way more respectful if you had just said "I was trying to shift blame and responsibility but after hearing your points, it only makes sense that Babbitt's death was on her."

    Instead you've decided to say it was her responsibility while also arguing that if the officers had remained then she would be alive, which puts the blame squarely on the officers.
    Why doesn't it make sense? The officers guarding the door simply walked away from their post and left the door/window area unguarded for over 40 seconds. During that time, Ms Babbitt made the decision to attempt to breech the window. She was shot and killed. Hence her death being completely her responsibility.

  11. #8771
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,538
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I have explained it.

    You rejected that explanation, despite all the evidence, and so we're examining your explanation instead - namely that they "simply walked away from their post."

    Given that this is what you believe, why would one of them say "they're ready to roll" before wandering off for his lunch break or whatever you think he was doing? What could that possibly mean? And who was "they"?
    Answer your own questions. The video evidence does not support your narrative.
    As I said, there was no reason for you to respond further. This post is proof positive that my statement was correct.

  12. #8772
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Why doesn't it make sense? The officers guarding the door simply walked away from their post and left the door/window area unguarded for over 40 seconds. During that time, Ms Babbitt made the decision to attempt to breech the window. She was shot and killed. Hence her death being completely her responsibility.
    Your bolded is in direct contradiction to "had they remained in place, it is likely that none would have happened at all".

    The above statement puts the responsibility on the officers. You are stating that their decision to leave or stay is what affected the outcome, rather than Babbitt's choice. But then at the same time you say it was her choice. These are contradictory.

    Really, it would go a long way to building your credibility if you just admitted that you brought up the officers' location to deflect focus and/or blame from Babbitt and the other terrorists.

  13. #8773
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,538
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Your bolded is in direct contradiction to "had they remained in place, it is likely that none would have happened at all".

    The above statement puts the responsibility on the officers. You are stating that their decision to leave or stay is what affected the outcome, rather than Babbitt's choice. But then at the same time you say it was her choice. These are contradictory.

    Really, it would go a long way to building your credibility if you just admitted that you brought up the officers' location to deflect focus and/or blame from Babbitt and the other terrorists.
    Howso? Did they tell her to breech the window? She made a conscious decision to attempt to breech the window, the guards walking away gave her the opportunity to do so. Again, the decision to breech the window was completely hers, therefore the consequence from the action is completely her responsibility.
    As to me trying deflect blame from the Trump-supporters, I do not. They were breaking the law by doing what they did. They were completely responsible for their own personal actions and should be held accountable for these decisions.

  14. #8774
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Howso? Did they tell her to breech the window? She made a conscious decision to attempt to breech the window, the guards walking away gave her the opportunity to do so. Again, the decision to breech the window was completely hers, therefore the consequence from the action is completely her responsibility.
    As to me trying deflect blame from the Trump-supporters, I do not. They were breaking the law by doing what they did. They were completely responsible for their own personal actions and should be held accountable for these decisions.
    Do you really believe that after making it that far and causing that much damage, that they would have given up and walked away? These people were not waiting for opportunities to do anything. They were there to force their will upon others and were willing to hurt or kill others to do so.

  15. #8775
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,538
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Do you really believe that after making it that far and causing that much damage, that they would have given up and walked away? These people were not waiting for opportunities to do anything. They were there to force their will upon others and were willing to hurt or kill others to do so.
    Why then was no attempt made to breech the window until the guards simply walked away from their posts?
    And this is a serious question.
    I agree that the Trump-supporters were not in the mood to compromise. They wanted to get into the congressional chambers. This leads me to say, once again, that if security was inadequate, it was due to poor planning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •