Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 285 of 346 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5186
  1. #4261
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    33,105
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have a predictable habit of defending Special.
    you prove every day (all day long) that you are nothing but a troll, routinely replying on something that has nothing to do with the topic, more triggered at specific posters.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #4262
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    33,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You keep on linking to opinion pieces and you've been presented with facts. Just because you don't like those facts doesn't makes them dishonest. This is YOUR bias showing and you ARE wrong

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Antifa violence is not an opinion, and you fail to realize this. that is part of the problem.

    that is why I was able to counter the opinion **** from Rolling Stone, with facts of violence.

    Antifa is violent, that is a fact and the evidence continues to support that.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #4263
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,536
    I cannot find any mention of “Antifa” in the Rolling Stone article,

  4. #4264
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,234
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Are you denying that ANTIFA exists? Who was it that held Seattle and Portland hostage all last year, and most of this past year as well?" I assure you it was not "right-wing" hate groups.
    I am not. What I am saying is that the far right is a bigger threat then ANTIFA

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  5. #4265
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,234
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Antifa violence is not an opinion, and you fail to realize this. that is part of the problem.

    that is why I was able to counter the opinion **** from Rolling Stone, with facts of violence.

    Antifa is violent, that is a fact and the evidence continues to support that.
    No ****. Never said it was an opinion. I said the far right is a bigger threat as per the American intelligence community.

    And ANTIFA is a threat just not a big of threat as the far right and your opinion (or bias) on the matter doesn't change that

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 12-08-2021 at 12:31 PM.

  6. #4266
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I cannot find any mention of “Antifa” in the Rolling Stone article,
    The Rolling Stone article did mention Antifa once...when they said that if you watch Fox you would assume Antifa is roaming the streets but actually they aren't. But it's no surprise that someone posted an article without realizing how it completely destroys their own argument.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  7. #4267
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,103
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Antifa violence is not an opinion, and you fail to realize this. that is part of the problem.

    that is why I was able to counter the opinion **** from Rolling Stone, with facts of violence.

    Antifa is violent, that is a fact and the evidence continues to support that.
    In this world edition, people are having trouble finding that proof. Could you post the article from your world with that part highlighted? Thanks. I am sure you got the two issues mixed up or something.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #4268
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,228
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Are you denying that ANTIFA exists? Who was it that held Seattle and Portland hostage all last year, and most of this past year as well?" I assure you it was not "right-wing" hate groups.
    Scary stuff. I guess Antifa really is the biggest threat in modern day America.

  9. #4269
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,228
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you prove every day (all day long) that you are nothing but a troll, routinely replying on something that has nothing to do with the topic, more triggered at specific posters.
    I'll take that over every day (all day long) proving I'm a brainless fool that's obsessed with the race relations and surface level politics of a country I don't live in.

    Friendly tip: laughing at how dumb and obsessive you are isn't the same as being triggered by you.

  10. #4270
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I am not. What I am saying is that the far right is a bigger threat then ANTIFA

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    OK. Who held Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington hostage in 2020? Who caused more property damage and deaths during the past 3 years?
    I agree that the radical right is dangerous, but the radical left is as bad or worse.
    Both are bad and need to be reined in.

  11. #4271
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,234
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    OK. Who held Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington hostage in 2020? Who caused more property damage and deaths during the past 3 years?
    I agree that the radical right is dangerous, but the radical left is as bad or worse.
    Both are bad and need to be reined in.
    Not according to your intelligence community. The far right is the greatest threat, domestically, in the USA.

    What is it Ben Shapiro says, facts don't care about your feelings. Is that it?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  12. #4272
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,499
    As I said, both are bad. Neither should be allowed to operate without being charged, tried and convicted in courts.

  13. #4273
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,228
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    OK. Who held Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington hostage in 2020? Who caused more property damage and deaths during the past 3 years?
    I agree that the radical right is dangerous, but the radical left is as bad or worse.
    Both are bad and need to be reined in.
    Some people just can't get it through their thick skulls that their flimsy opinions are not interchangeable with facts (in this case: SpecialFNK and catman).

  14. #4274
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,228
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As I said, both are bad. Neither should be allowed to operate without being charged, tried and convicted in courts.
    "bOtH aRe BaD"

    You sound just like Special with this kind of reductive nonsense.

  15. #4275
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,234
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As I said, both are bad. Neither should be allowed to operate without being charged, tried and convicted in courts.
    I mean they are different and want different things but sure anyone who breaks the law should face the consequences. But that doesn't change the fact that the far right is the biggest threat domestically in the USA at the moment.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •