Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 285 of 346 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5186
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have a predictable habit of defending Special.
    you prove every day (all day long) that you are nothing but a troll, routinely replying on something that has nothing to do with the topic, more triggered at specific posters.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You keep on linking to opinion pieces and you've been presented with facts. Just because you don't like those facts doesn't makes them dishonest. This is YOUR bias showing and you ARE wrong

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Antifa violence is not an opinion, and you fail to realize this. that is part of the problem.

that is why I was able to counter the opinion **** from Rolling Stone, with facts of violence.

Antifa is violent, that is a fact and the evidence continues to support that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I cannot find any mention of “Antifa” in the Rolling Stone article,

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Are you denying that ANTIFA exists? Who was it that held Seattle and Portland hostage all last year, and most of this past year as well?" I assure you it was not "right-wing" hate groups.
    I am not. What I am saying is that the far right is a bigger threat then ANTIFA

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Antifa violence is not an opinion, and you fail to realize this. that is part of the problem.

that is why I was able to counter the opinion **** from Rolling Stone, with facts of violence.

No ****. Never said it was an opinion. I said the far right is a bigger threat as per the American intelligence community.

And ANTIFA is a threat just not a big of threat as the far right and your opinion (or bias) on the matter doesn't change that

Last edited by Kenny Powders; 12-08-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I cannot find any mention of “Antifa” in the Rolling Stone article,
    The Rolling Stone article did mention Antifa once...when they said that if you watch Fox you would assume Antifa is roaming the streets but actually they aren't. But it's no surprise that someone posted an article without realizing how it completely destroys their own argument.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

In this world edition, people are having trouble finding that proof. Could you post the article from your world with that part highlighted? Thanks. I am sure you got the two issues mixed up or something.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Are you denying that ANTIFA exists? Who was it that held Seattle and Portland hostage all last year, and most of this past year as well?" I assure you it was not "right-wing" hate groups.
    Scary stuff. I guess Antifa really is the biggest threat in modern day America.

you prove every day (all day long) that you are nothing but a troll, routinely replying on something that has nothing to do with the topic, more triggered at specific posters.
    I'll take that over every day (all day long) proving I'm a brainless fool that's obsessed with the race relations and surface level politics of a country I don't live in.

Friendly tip: laughing at how dumb and obsessive you are isn't the same as being triggered by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I am not. What I am saying is that the far right is a bigger threat then ANTIFA

OK. Who held Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington hostage in 2020? Who caused more property damage and deaths during the past 3 years?
    I agree that the radical right is dangerous, but the radical left is as bad or worse.
    Both are bad and need to be reined in.

OK. Who held Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington hostage in 2020? Who caused more property damage and deaths during the past 3 years?
    I agree that the radical right is dangerous, but the radical left is as bad or worse.
    Not according to your intelligence community. The far right is the greatest threat, domestically, in the USA.

What is it Ben Shapiro says, facts don't care about your feelings. Is that it?

As I said, both are bad. Neither should be allowed to operate without being charged, tried and convicted in courts.

Some people just can't get it through their thick skulls that their flimsy opinions are not interchangeable with facts (in this case: SpecialFNK and catman).

As I said, both are bad. Neither should be allowed to operate without being charged, tried and convicted in courts.
    "bOtH aRe BaD"

You sound just like Special with this kind of reductive nonsense.

I mean they are different and want different things but sure anyone who breaks the law should face the consequences. But that doesn't change the fact that the far right is the biggest threat domestically in the USA at the moment.