Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Just let your hate flow brother.
    Sorry if I think the discrimination against transgender people is not okay. My apologies.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-25-2021 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sorry if I think the discrimination against transgender people is not okay. My apologies.
    So your answer is to be as equally evil. Yay for you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

How so?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Considering there are millions of people in this world who are transgender, gender binary, etc, yeah its pretty pathetic that I have to justify denouncing those who think its okay to discriminate against those people.

Considering there are millions of people in this world who are transgender, gender binary, etc, yeah its pretty pathetic that I have to justify denouncing those who think its okay to discriminate against those people.
    She wasn't discriminating against anyone. She was staying a fact.

Considering there are billions of people in this world that are religious, yeah it's pretty pathetic that I have to justify denouncing those who think it's okay to discriminate against those people.

She wasn't discriminating against anyone. She was staying a fact.

Considering there are billions of people in this world that are religious, yeah it's pretty pathetic that I have to justify denouncing those who think it's okay to discriminate against those people.
    She voted to block legislation that prohibits discrimination against transgender people. How is that not discriminatory?

Where did I include all religious people btw?

There are also millions of religious people who think homosexuals should be killed in the streets, never mind have equal rights to heterosexuals. Do we think that's okay? I don't know what you are searching for but yes a lot of anti transgender, anti homosexuality, idealisms come from religion.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-25-2021 at 12:49 AM.

And don't give me this line of **** that this woman is not anti LGBTQ when she's protesting drag queen events in her own state, claiming those events brainwash children, and saying things like "“Trans does not mean gender change, it just means a gender refusal and gender pretending! Truth is truth, it is not a choice!!!”.

That's complete ignorance and prejudice.

She voted to block legislation that prohibits discrimination against transgender people. How is that not discriminatory?

Where did I include all religious people btw?

There are also millions of religious people who think homosexuals should be killed in the streets, never mind have equal rights to heterosexuals. Do we think that's okay? I don't know what you are searching for but yes a lot of anti transgender, anti homosexuality, idealisms come from religion.
    She voted to block legislation that would allow men to dominate woman's sports. Good for her. Bad for you.

And don't give me this line of **** that this woman is not anti LGBTQ when she's protesting drag queen events in her own state, claiming those events brainwash children, and saying things like "“Trans does not mean gender change, it just means a gender refusal and gender pretending! Truth is truth, it is not a choice!!!”.

That's complete ignorance and prejudice.
    I didn't give you that line man. I said she is certified batshit crazy.

She made the correct vote on this legislation though.

If transgender athletes are to compete, they should have their own category. 3 groups of athletes -- Men, Women, Trans.
    To allow athletes born as men to compete with women is unfair to the women (see Martina Navratilova's comments).

She voted to block legislation that would allow men to dominate woman's sports. Good for her. Bad for you.
    That's not the only thing said legislation would involve.

https://transequality.org/blog/the-e...e-need-to-know

The Equality Act prohibits discrimination based on an individual’s sexual orientation or gender identity in employment, housing, credit, education, jury service, federally-funded programs (including health care), and businesses that serve the public. It will also prohibit discrimination against women and girls in public accommodations for the first time in federal law.

Finally, the bill expands the list of protected places of public accommodations to include retail stores, transportation services like airports, taxis and bus stations, and service providers like accountants, for all groups covered.
    It's good you support that you are okay with that type of discrimination.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-25-2021 at 02:47 AM.

It’s perplexing to me that one would use religion as a basis for discrimination against transgender since, so far as I’m aware, The Bible never once discusses transgenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    It’s funny. We do go after Democrats! Cuomo should be impeached! Yeah because you guts just want a more progressive governor in NY anyway. That’s why AOC etc isn’t afraid to throw him under the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Yeah I figured you would avoid the Trump point.

I don't agree with you. I think what Cruz did was worse and it has nothing to do with what party he's affiliated with. If Elizabeth Warren abandoned her state in the midst of a natural disaster, I would be just as disgusted.

That said, I don't support what Newsom did. Just like I don't support what Pelosi did or how Cuomo covered up death totals.
    if Warren did the same thing it still wouldn't be as bad as any Democrat or Republican breaking their own order during a pandemic that has killed more than 500,000 people. that number is much bigger than any natural disaster that would happen in America.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How many of those who died of Covid in California died because Pelosi visited that Salon that one time? The answer is zero.

It’s funny that you’re so afraid of AOC turning Texas blue. The reason you have to worry is because Cruz didn’t give a **** about Texans during an emergency
    I thought masks were important, not only masks, but now double masking.

if/when Republicans don't wear a mask it's just as bad.

if Pelosi said don't go anywhere during a pandemic and she did, she would be a hypocrite and deserve criticism. or if she said.. "here we are, come join us” for people in Chinatown that would also deserve to be criticized.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast