Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold, you know I haven't denied this, right. what he did was wrong.

how many people have died in Texas? give me that number. then along with that give me the number of deaths in California due to Covi19. do that and get back to me.
    People are dying everywhere of COVID. You do realize that, right? You and I are arguing two entirely different things. I told you my position on politicians traveling during a pandemic and why Cruz's vacation was different. You feel the need to talk to me about Newsom breaking protocol like somehow I support that. Meanwhile this thread is about people closely associated to Trump and I told you multiple times, if you have issues with Democrats, you're more than welcome to make a thread about it. Yes, I think what Cruz did disgusting. If you don't agree with that, move on.

If you want to play the "what about" game, where were you when Trump took a trip to Mar-A-Lago mid pandemic which also allowed legislation to lapse that cost millions of people unemployment? I didn't hear a word from you then.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-24-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    People are dying everywhere of COVID. You do realize that, right? You and I are arguing two entirely different things. I told you my position on politicians traveling during a pandemic and why Cruz's vacation was different. You feel the need to talk to me about Newsom breaking protocol like somehow I support that. Meanwhile this thread is about people closely associated to Trump and I told you multiple times, if you have issues with Democrats, you're more than welcome to make a thread about it. Yes, I think what Cruz did disgusting. If you don't agree with that, move on.

If you want to play the "what about" game, where were you when Trump took a trip to Mar-A-Lago mid pandemic which also allowed legislation to lapse that cost millions of people unemployment? I didn't hear a word from you then.
    you feel the need to talk about Cruz as if I somehow support that, and I have said that I don't. but in comparison what someone else (Newsom) did during a pandemic was worse because the death possibility has been much worse. what he did could have had a much bigger impact than Cruz leaving.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

you feel the need to talk about Cruz as if I somehow support that, and I have said that I don't. but in comparison what someone else (Newsom) did during a pandemic was worse because the death possibility has been much worse. what he did could have had a much bigger impact than Cruz leaving.
    Yeah I figured you would avoid the Trump point.

I don't agree with you. I think what Cruz did was worse and it has nothing to do with what party he's affiliated with. If Elizabeth Warren abandoned her state in the midst of a natural disaster, I would be just as disgusted.

That said, I don't support what Newsom did. Just like I don't support what Pelosi did or how Cuomo covered up death totals.

bold, you know I haven't denied this, right. what he did was wrong.

how many people have died in Texas? give me that number. then along with that give me the number of deaths in California due to Covi19. do that and get back to me.
    How many of those who died of Covid in California died because Pelosi visited that Salon that one time? The answer is zero.

Itís funny that youíre so afraid of AOC turning Texas blue. The reason you have to worry is because Cruz didnít give a **** about Texans during an emergency

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Less partisan than some people here?
    Nearly did a spit take when I read that post lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How many of those who died of Covid in California died because Pelosi visited that Salon that one time? The answer is zero.

Itís funny that youíre so afraid of AOC turning Texas blue. The reason you have to worry is because Cruz didnít give a **** about Texans during an emergency
    I mean that's another part of this too. Not saying the ends justify the means but did Newsom or Pelosi ever test positive for COVID? It's not like they got it and knowingly exposed anyone.

True colors come out when something harrowing stares someone right in the face. If that's testing Cruz's ability to handle adversity, he failed miserably. Not that you needed much to know he was a piece of human garbage to begin with.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-24-2021 at 07:19 PM.

Yes, we must always add "we don't like what a democrat said or did either" when dissing a republican with this guy. It is like an "amen" to end the post.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Nearly did a spit take when I read that post lol
    I think he actually believes it too.

When you don't have any committee work to do, you tend to have plenty of free time on your hands.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

lol, american politics is like high school drama

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, american politics is like high school drama

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    As long as you have idiots like MJT and Laura Boebert (the high school drop out) being elected into office, you're going to have to deal with this small minded ********. A lot of which is thinly veiled in religious overtones. It obviously can't be okay because God and the bible says its wrong

As long as you have idiots like MJT and Laura Boebert (the high school drop out) being elected into office, you're going to have to deal with this small minded ********. A lot of which is thinly veiled in religious overtones. It obviously can't be okay because God and the bible says its wrong
    Just let your hate flow brother.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

That's awesome. She's a full fledged idiot, but she got this one correct.

Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast