Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2741
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Ive defended plenty of people on the left. Bill Clinton for instance...
    The most recent example you have is from 20 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trump was not considered racist prior to running. Pethaps, our view of racism has changed. He was well regarded in the black community saying otherwise is revisionist history.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The most recent example you have is from 20 years ago?
    I defended obama as well on certain issues. Name a republican you have defended.

Trump was not considered racist prior to running. Pethaps, our view of racism has changed. He was well regarded in the black community saying otherwise is revisionist history.
    I mean that's subjective, considered by who? At the very least it had been part of his history in multiple ways (legally, the central park 5) and he then got his initial boost of momentum off pushing birthirism. So it was in his history and he took racist/bigoted approaches over the years/while campaigning to gain further support politically. I think it's reasonable to point this out when comparing them, Trump seemed to have wanted to further this approach in his campaigning which is on him and could by why more people connected the dots in his history to actually being racist as opposed to questionable instances.

I defended obama as well on certain issues. Name a republican you have defended.
    I just gave you an example of when I defended Trump. I also said Trump donating his presidential salary was one of the best things a President ever did and I hoped other Presidents followed suit. But Iíll do you one better, I not only defended but supported Kasich, and Ron Paul. And I admire Crenshaw even if I disagree with his policies.

Blacks really loved Trump before he began to run for president. Hillary sure didn't think he was racist when she invited him to Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Snoop had no problem hanging around Trump and neither did other black celebrities such as Oprah. If he was racist, they should have never surrounded themselves with him but I guess they looked the other way as long as he was doing them favors...

And Harvey Weinstein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

During the Nixon administration, he was fined for discriminative practice when it came out that he and his father were turning away blacks from renting in their apartment complex. Twice.

Do you ever fact-check before you state something? I do it because the knives are sharp here if I am wrong.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Blacks really loved Trump before he began to run for president. Hillary sure didn't think he was racist when she invited him to Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Snoop had no problem hanging around Trump and neither did other black celebrities such as Oprah. If he was racist, they should have never surrounded themselves with him but I guess they looked the other way as long as he was doing them favors...
    Hillary was seeking donations since he was a rich democrat. Now, that his true colors have come out, do the rest of the people you mention still hang around him? How many people have Trump associated with riding the high life? He sought celebrities for his show, he hung out with notable people.

Sweet lord a few pictures with them together at social functions and now they blossom buddies.

I am surprised you didn't mention 50cent, little John, Legend, Steve Harvey, RunDC, Selma Hayek, etc, etc. They also appear with Trump at social functions. Keyword: social functions.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2021 at 11:26 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

What? People are willing to ignore who someone is if they believe it will advance their career or provide some other benefit? Surely sir you jest!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    During the Nixon administration, he was fined for discriminative practice when it came out that he and his father were turning away blacks from renting in their apartment complex. Twice.

Do you ever fact-check before you state something? I do it because the knives are sharp here if I am wrong.
    But he has pictures with Black people. Famous black people

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It's almost like rich celebrities interact with other rich celebrities. Shocking, I know.

I don't think it matters to him. I fact checked his claims after he posted them and they were summarily dismissed. Facts mean nothing if they clash with his worldview.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    But he has pictures with Black people. Famous black people

Kanye West wears a MAGA hat for cripes' sake!

There's a difference between being a racist and having your company sued for racist pract8ces. I believe in this particular lawsuit, Trumps company was sued along with several others. It would be like saying McDonald's makes you fat and sue rat crock for fat shaming.