Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 138 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2741
  1. #2056
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,457
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Ive defended plenty of people on the left. Bill Clinton for instance...
    The most recent example you have is from 20 years ago?

  2. #2057
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trump was not considered racist prior to running. Pethaps, our view of racism has changed. He was well regarded in the black community saying otherwise is revisionist history.

  3. #2058
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The most recent example you have is from 20 years ago?
    I defended obama as well on certain issues. Name a republican you have defended.

  4. #2059
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,153
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Trump was not considered racist prior to running. Pethaps, our view of racism has changed. He was well regarded in the black community saying otherwise is revisionist history.
    I mean that's subjective, considered by who? At the very least it had been part of his history in multiple ways (legally, the central park 5) and he then got his initial boost of momentum off pushing birthirism. So it was in his history and he took racist/bigoted approaches over the years/while campaigning to gain further support politically. I think it's reasonable to point this out when comparing them, Trump seemed to have wanted to further this approach in his campaigning which is on him and could by why more people connected the dots in his history to actually being racist as opposed to questionable instances.

  5. #2060
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,457
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I defended obama as well on certain issues. Name a republican you have defended.
    I just gave you an example of when I defended Trump. I also said Trump donating his presidential salary was one of the best things a President ever did and I hoped other Presidents followed suit. But Iíll do you one better, I not only defended but supported Kasich, and Ron Paul. And I admire Crenshaw even if I disagree with his policies.

  6. #2061
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Blacks really loved Trump before he began to run for president. Hillary sure didn't think he was racist when she invited him to Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Snoop had no problem hanging around Trump and neither did other black celebrities such as Oprah. If he was racist, they should have never surrounded themselves with him but I guess they looked the other way as long as he was doing them favors...

  7. #2062
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    57,868
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I defended obama as well on certain issues. Name a republican you have defended.
    And Harvey Weinstein


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #2063
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,679
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Trump was not considered racist prior to running. Pethaps, our view of racism has changed. He was well regarded in the black community saying otherwise is revisionist history.
    During the Nixon administration, he was fined for discriminative practice when it came out that he and his father were turning away blacks from renting in their apartment complex. Twice.

    Do you ever fact-check before you state something? I do it because the knives are sharp here if I am wrong.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  9. #2064
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,679
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Blacks really loved Trump before he began to run for president. Hillary sure didn't think he was racist when she invited him to Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Snoop had no problem hanging around Trump and neither did other black celebrities such as Oprah. If he was racist, they should have never surrounded themselves with him but I guess they looked the other way as long as he was doing them favors...
    Hillary was seeking donations since he was a rich democrat. Now, that his true colors have come out, do the rest of the people you mention still hang around him? How many people have Trump associated with riding the high life? He sought celebrities for his show, he hung out with notable people.

    Sweet lord a few pictures with them together at social functions and now they blossom buddies.

    I am surprised you didn't mention 50cent, little John, Legend, Steve Harvey, RunDC, Selma Hayek, etc, etc. They also appear with Trump at social functions. Keyword: social functions.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2021 at 11:26 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  10. #2065
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,623
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Blacks really loved Trump before he began to run for president. Hillary sure didn't think he was racist when she invited him to Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Snoop had no problem hanging around Trump and neither did other black celebrities such as Oprah. If he was racist, they should have never surrounded themselves with him but I guess they looked the other way as long as he was doing them favors...
    What? People are willing to ignore who someone is if they believe it will advance their career or provide some other benefit? Surely sir you jest!

  11. #2066
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    57,868
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    During the Nixon administration, he was fined for discriminative practice when it came out that he and his father were turning away blacks from renting in their apartment complex. Twice.

    Do you ever fact-check before you state something? I do it because the knives are sharp here if I am wrong.
    But he has pictures with Black people. Famous black people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #2067
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Blacks really loved Trump before he began to run for president. Hillary sure didn't think he was racist when she invited him to Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Snoop had no problem hanging around Trump and neither did other black celebrities such as Oprah. If he was racist, they should have never surrounded themselves with him but I guess they looked the other way as long as he was doing them favors...
    It's almost like rich celebrities interact with other rich celebrities. Shocking, I know.

  13. #2068
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    During the Nixon administration, he was fined for discriminative practice when it came out that he and his father were turning away blacks from renting in their apartment complex. Twice.

    Do you ever fact-check before you state something? I do it because the knives are sharp here if I am wrong.
    I don't think it matters to him. I fact checked his claims after he posted them and they were summarily dismissed. Facts mean nothing if they clash with his worldview.

  14. #2069
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    But he has pictures with Black people. Famous black people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kanye West wears a MAGA hat for cripes' sake!

  15. #2070
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    During the Nixon administration, he was fined for discriminative practice when it came out that he and his father were turning away blacks from renting in their apartment complex. Twice.

    Do you ever fact-check before you state something? I do it because the knives are sharp here if I am wrong.
    There's a difference between being a racist and having your company sued for racist pract8ces. I believe in this particular lawsuit, Trumps company was sued along with several others. It would be like saying McDonald's makes you fat and sue rat crock for fat shaming.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •