Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 228 of 240 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3592
  1. #3406
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,904
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No one answered the question. Did he get permabanned?
    Donít think so


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #3407
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,798
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No one answered the question. Did he get permabanned?
    Anyone????


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #3408
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,798

    The Cult of Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nah man. They're also literally for convenience by anyone.
    The drive thru ones are great


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #3409
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,762
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No one answered the question. Did he get permabanned?
    No, he didn't

  5. #3410
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,449
    My name is Mike Lindell and I am once again moving the goalposts to provide hope to desperate Trump supporters clinging closely to the narrative Trump didnít lose and profiting off their childlike understanding of civics.


  6. #3411
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,002
    The guyís got shaving cream on his ears. Kinky.

  7. #3412
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The guyís got shaving cream on his ears. Kinky.
    What do you do with shaving cream?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #3413
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,497
    6 in 10 Republicans and almost 40% of the country thinks that guy is legitimate and believe what he is saying. Think of that.

  9. #3414
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,638
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    6 in 10 Republicans and almost 40% of the country thinks that guy is legitimate and believe what he is saying. Think of that.
    No. That is absolutely not true regardless of how bad you want it to be. I literally do not know a single person that thinks that guy is legitimate or believes what he is saying, and neither does anyone else in here. You just like to believe liberal media when they tell you what you want to hear.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  10. #3415
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,291
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No. That is absolutely not true regardless of how bad you want it to be. I literally do not know a single person that thinks that guy is legitimate or believes what he is saying, and neither does anyone else in here. You just like to believe liberal media when they tell you what you want to hear.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

  11. #3416
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,497
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No. That is absolutely not true regardless of how bad you want it to be. I literally do not know a single person that thinks that guy is legitimate or believes what he is saying, and neither does anyone else in here. You just like to believe liberal media when they tell you what you want to hear.
    I really donít want it to be true broncs lol.

    Iím happy you said that you donít know anyone that thinks Lindell is legitimate. Unfortunately the premise of his conspiracy theory that the election was stolen is whatís believed by 6 of 10 Republicans.

    So Iím sad because you didnít say you didnít know anyone that thinks the election was stolen. So that part is right and not just that darn Ďlliberal mediaí. Smh.
    Last edited by statquo; 09-22-2021 at 12:14 PM.

  12. #3417
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,449
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I wish that people really didn't believe that Trump won the election despite all the evidence to the contrary. But anyone acting like there isn't a significant portion of the country that believes Biden didn't win is delusional.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #3418
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,030
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I really donít want it to be true broncs lol.

    Iím happy you said that you donít know anyone that thinks Lindell is legitimate. Unfortunately the premise of his conspiracy theory that the election was stolen is whatís believed by 6 of 10 Republicans.

    So Iím sad because you didnít say you didnít know anyone that thinks the election was stolen. So that part is right and not just that darn Ďlliberal mediaí. Smh.
    We donít believe that guy, we just happen to believe the same thing he does!

  14. #3419
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,449
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I really donít want it to be true broncs lol.

    Iím happy you said that you donít know anyone that thinks Lindell is legitimate. Unfortunately the premise of his conspiracy theory that the election was stolen is whatís believed by 6 of 10 Republicans.

    So Iím sad because you didnít say you didnít know anyone that thinks the election was stolen. So that part is right and not just that darn Ďlliberal mediaí. Smh.
    Republican politicians sure believe itís real since theyíve been passing laws all over the place based on the crackpot theories.

  15. #3420
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,449
    Trump is trying to steer the court case to somewhere that control the outcome. But being the former president doesnít confer the right to determine what court hears his cases.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •