Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 340 of 454 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6804

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how about, both.

what is happening though, because they can go after Donald Trump's children, but anything against Hunter Biden and they don't.

they should all be questioned and covered if they are news.
    She’s 40 years old and had a position in the White House as his personal advisor. Why wouldn’t she be called in? Trump’s fake outrage is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    She’s 40 years old and had a position in the White House as his personal advisor. Why wouldn’t she be called in? Trump’s fake outrage is the issue.
    Exactly and at the end of the day, Trump had no problems consistently going after Hunter Biden for months prior to and after the election. Now he's mad that the committee are requesting an interview for someone who worked directly for the president and presumably has intimate knowledge of her father's actions or lack thereof that day.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Exactly and at the end of the day, Trump had no problems consistently going after Hunter Biden for months prior to and after the election. Now he's mad that the committee are requesting an interview for someone who worked directly for the president and presumably has intimate knowledge of her father's actions or lack thereof that day.
    If Hunter Biden has worked on the campaign or in the White House, he would be fair game. But since he didn’t and doesn’t, then he is like Barron and Tiffany.

I agree. that is why I said both.

she had a job in the White House, of course she could be interviewed. her being Trump's "child" does not mean anything, Donald Trump is reaching.

my point is Hunter Biden and what he has done and been involved in, should also be news. but there has been media on the other side not wanting to cover Hunter Biden. some tried saying some Hunter news was Russia disinformation, and they were wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I agree. that is why I said both.

she had a job in the White House, of course she could be interviewed. her being Trump's "child" does not mean anything, Donald Trump is reaching.

my point is Hunter Biden and what he has done and been involved in, should also be news. but there has been media on the other side not wanting to cover Hunter Biden. some tried saying some Hunter news was Russia disinformation, and they were wrong.
    What about Hunter Biden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What about Hunter Biden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I heard he likes drugs and has a laptop

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I heard he likes drugs and has a laptop

Him and Don Jr have a lot in common apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Him and Don Jr have a lot in common apparently.
    One difference, when Hunter does his blow he doesn't put up a dumb video on rumble

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    One difference, when Hunter does his blow he doesn't put up a dumb video on rumble

Maybe he does. I don't think anyone with a positive IQ would ever venture to that hellhole and find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

the mocking of this related to Hunter Biden supports my point.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ommunist-party
    Hunter Biden, former Biden aide invested in Chinese company tied to Communist Party, NBA China
    As recently as March 2017, Hunter Biden's private equity firm held a stake in a company run by a Chinese executive with ties to officials at some of the highest levels of the Communist Party of China, according to emails reviewed by FOX Business.
    https://conservativebrief.com/secret...&utm_medium=JE
    The Secret Service is not handing over the answers to questions about President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden that Republican senators have wanted, according to Republican Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley.

A group of Republican senators sent a letter to Secret Service Director James Murray asking for any communications or documents related to Hunter Biden’s travels in the years 2010, 2011, and 2013
    “It’s just like pulling teeth to get answers from the Executive Branch, particularly on this subject. But the public is entitled to this information. Transparency brings accountability and ought to know what extent we know Hunter Biden traveled sometimes in an airplane with his father, and also there is an uncle, James Biden, that is involved in this, as well. I can’t make any accusations against the president of the United States, but I think we have a right to know what the son was doing in those instances, and these records from the Secret Service and the travel of him and the Secret Service would help us fill in details,” he said.

The host, Todd Piro, asked the senator if he believed that the Secret service was covering for the president’s son.

“At this point, you can’t draw any other conclusions or seem to me they would come forth and give this information we need. It is very suspicious when they don’t do it. It is hard for me to agree 100% they are covering or just not doing their job or responding to Congress, but surely looks like there is a connection there,” the senator said.

left wing media rarely wants to talk about Hunter Biden.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

the mocking of this related to Hunter Biden supports my point.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ommunist-party

https://conservativebrief.com/secret...&utm_medium=JE

left wing media rarely wants to talk about Hunter Biden.
    Could just be a result of a world Trump created where glaringly obvious conflicts of interest and using government position to profit your family and business are acceptable as common practice.

Could just be a result of a world Trump created where glaringly obvious conflicts of interest and using government position to profit your family and business are acceptable as common practice.
    Yea, that started with Trump. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Yea, that started with Trump. 🙄
    Not saying it started with Trump but he took it to a new level. There were so many instances that individually would have been a huge backlash and investigations for any other president and it was just minor stories for him. Just the “fake media” attacking him.

Not saying it started with Trump but he took it to a new level. There were so many instances that individually would have been a huge backlash and investigations for any other president and it was just minor stories for him. Just the “fake media” attacking him.
    You specifically said “a world Trump created”.