Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 580 of 634 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 9498
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You're absolutely right. She should have stopped. She was in commission of a crime when she was shot.
    As others have said, I hope you remember this when someone is killed by police officers in another situation. If they fail to obey the police officer's instructions and are shot, its on them.
    If you can't see the difference between.....let's say....a person sleeping in their own home being brutally murdered by police and a mob of people trying to overthrow the government, then there is literally no hope for you.

Your post, and dbroncsimo's post, are clear examples that when a non white person is murdered by a cop with no justifiable reason, you want to be able to pull the "but you said ____" card. It won't work. Police kill non white people at a disproportionate rate and there are way too many examples of them having no real cause to do so.

You can see yourself out of this discussion if that's the stance you're going to take.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You guys seemed to have no trouble remembering that until it was one of your own shot and killed this way.
    The officer shot a white person this time...they believe that white people aren't allowed to be shot. It's only minorities that are allowed to be turned into swiss cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Of course it is, because it's not about doing what's right with you cultists. It's about playing the gotcha game.
    Context eludes dipshit. He thinks Ashli Babbitt getting shot is a similar situation to when a minority is shot and killed by cops. Finding justification is in the details and the events that led to that situation occurring.

The killing of an unarmed woman and a stolen election are not equivalents. Lie some more.
    Coming this winter, the long awaited sequel to Cry Some More: Lie Some More, starring the braindead lump of flesh that couldn't hack it as a pizza delivery boy.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You guys seemed to have no trouble remembering that until it was one of your own shot and killed this way.
    One of my own? I did not support the riots at the capitol.

If you can't see the difference between.....let's say....a person sleeping in their own home being brutally murdered by police and a mob of people trying to overthrow the government, then there is literally no hope for you.

Your post, and dbroncsimo's post, are clear examples that when a non white person is murdered by a cop with no justifiable reason, you want to be able to pull the "but you said ____" card. It won't work. Police kill non white people at a disproportionate rate and there are way too many examples of them having no real cause to do so.

You can see yourself out of this discussion if that's the stance you're going to take.
    No, you have it wrong. I am talking about a person on the streets that is in the act of committing a crime and is shot and killed by police officers. Nowhere have I said that police should kill people sleeping in their own homes nor will I.
    A person, in the act of committing a crime, that disobeys police officers instructions and is shot is responsible for their own death, just as Ms Babbitt was responsible for her own death.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Again the woman was in the armed forces. Go to an army or naval base, trespass with an angry mob behind you and you want to guess what happens?

That officer was justified in his actions. The DOJ's ruling said as much as well. His job is to protect the people who work in the building.
    1) The shooting officer did not know her background
    2) There was never a case
    3) No one has shown that deadly force was necessary

The left complains all the time about police brutality until someone from the right agrees.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Another lie. Keep it coming
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

1) The shooting officer did not know her background
    2) There was never a case
    3) No one has shown that deadly force was necessary

The left complains all the time about police brutality until someone from the right agrees.
    She knew. Thats the point. Military police actively train for those type of events. I am sure she is aware of their protocols.

There was an investigation. What was the point of what Nyy posted from the DOJ otherwise?

This isn't a case of police brutality.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-30-2022 at 01:52 PM.

No, you have it wrong. I am talking about a person on the streets that is in the act of committing a crime and is shot and killed by police officers. Nowhere have I said that police should kill people sleeping in their own homes nor will I.
    A person, in the act of committing a crime, that disobeys police officers instructions and is shot is responsible for their own death, just as Ms Babbitt was responsible for her own death.
    That's fine, but your post definitely smelled of the "gotcha" variety. Or at least "I'm gonna getcha the next time you talk about police brutality" variety.

Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The officer shot a white person this time...they believe that white people aren't allowed to be shot. It's only minorities that are allowed to be turned into swiss cheese.
    They? Where have I said that police are at liberty to kill minorities indiscriminately? Please be specific with my direct quote. Thank you.

That's fine, but your post definitely smelled of the "gotcha" variety. Or at least "I'm gonna getcha the next time you talk about police brutality" variety.

Time will tell.
    All I am saying is that you complain about people being killed by police, while in the act of committing a crime. You call it police brutality and say the police are hunting minorities. Someone committing an armed robbery that fails to drop their weapon when instructed to is responsible for their own death.
    I don't care about their skin color. If they refuse to follow instructions and are shot, it's on them.

Another lie. Keep it coming
    Not sure which alex jones type of person told you this was a lie, but you're wrong.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 856 civilians having been shot, 75 of whom were Black, as of October 31, 2022. In 2021, there were 1,055 fatal police shootings, and in 2020 there were 1,020 fatal shootings. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 41 fatal shootings per million of the population as of October 2022.

We'll add data interpretation/understanding to the list of things you can't do.

Aren’t you arguing the exact opposite here? You’re saying it’s the officers fault she died because he shouldn’t have fired.

Am I? I'm saying that she was in the act of committing a crime. She was told to stop and was shot. It's on her.
    Yes I have said that I feel Lt. Byrd overreacted, but the bottom line is that her death was her own responsibility.