Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 578 of 634 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579580588628 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 9498
    I read it. It said nothing unexpected and nothing to counter what I've said all along.
    You lie about me, lie about me again, and then lie about me again. I guess you are good at something.
    Stop responding to my posts. Stop lying about me. Stop mentioning me out of context.
    You'll be much happier.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I read it. It said nothing unexpected and nothing to counter what I've said all along.
    You lie about me, lie about me again, and then lie about me again. I guess you are good at something.
    Stop responding to my posts. Stop lying about me. Stop mentioning me out of context.
    You'll be much happier.
    No, you didn't. You very clearly didn't. I've already shown that you'll lie about saying you read something when you clearly didn't; why on earth would you keep doing it after that? It's so pointless.

Of course, you could show that you read it by directly addressing anything I said, but we both know you're never going to do that. You'd rather do this instead.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Another lie? Good for you. As I said, its about all you are good at here.
    I believe that I asked questions long before you did, and you have not responded to them. Either you can't understand them or you cannot answer them due to lack of knowledge of the subject. I'm not surprised.
    As to me responding directly to what you say, why should I? It won't change anything. You'll continue to lie about what I say and then complain when I call you on it.
    Again, stop lying about me. Stop responding to me and stop mentioning me out of context. Your lies are the reason you are in this situation right now. And you have the audacity to suggest that I lack intellectual honesty. You lack honesty of any sort, apparently.

Ms Babbitt was committing a crime when she was shot. She was not, however, a danger to the congressional delegation. As I showed you, there are multiple exits from the chambers and they were utilized to take the delegation to safety.
    Ms Babbitt deserved to be arrested for her actions.
    Edit:
    Do you really want to rehash this? It did not end well for you before, as you cannot explain why the 3 officers guarding the door/windows abandoned their post without being relieved. No attempt to breech the windows was made prior to them leaving their post unguarded.
    You continue to be a monumental fool. The only person that argument didn't end well for was....you.

Nate, you did not show why the officers moved. They abandoned their post. They should be fired for that.
    Can you prove beyond any doubt that the congressional delegation was on the floor of the chamber when she was shot? As I have said and shown, there were multiple other exits from the chambers. That exit was not necessary for them to have escaped.
    As to me watching you throw your typical tantrum when you are wrong, I don't need the entertainment.
    Just stop while you are behind.
    Good ole' catman and his egotistical delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Good ole' catman and his egotistical delusions.
    What in the hell is that fool talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

nate, can you prove that the officers left just to "get out of the line of fire"?
    I didn't think so. More speculation on your part. They simply abandoned their post without being properly relieved and should be fired for doing so.
    Nice try, but you should really stop before you dig yourself into a deeper hole. I shall not follow you down another of your patented "rabbit holes".
    You need not rehash your speculations.
    Edit:
    No need for you to slide into "little natey" mode. I don't need the entertainment.
    Oh, neat. Three of catman's classic tactics on display:

1) repeating himself like a mindless fool

2) making assertions that he will in no way live up to aka "iM dOnE wItH tHiS cOnVeRsAtIoN"

3) adding "little" and a "ey" or "y" to someone's screen name in a weak attempt at trolling them

nate, how did the other 500+ members of congress and ancillary staffers get out of the chambers?
    You are acting as though there was only 1 usable exit from the floor. I have shown you that there are at least 4. If those people were "trapped" it was because they didn't follow directions.
    Sorry but you are getting dangerously close to "little natey" mode here, so I will not respond further. No one needs to see you go through yet another tantrum.
    Obvious lie is obvious.

You'll be much happier.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    She was a danger. That's why she was shot.

People were still on the floor of the chamber when she was shot. This is a statement of fact.

It ended fine for me: I showed why the officers moved, I showed that the officers on the other side, including the one that shot her, were yelling warnings not to climb through the window, and you had your usual meltdown. I'm happy to watch you go into the same spiral again.
    The funny thing is you think she’s a danger and cops were right to shoot but when people reach for something in their pocket when they get pulled over the cops have no right to shoot them

You’re such a hypocrite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The funny thing is you think she’s a danger and cops were right to shoot but when people reach for something in their pocket when they get pulled over the cops have no right to shoot them

You’re such a hypocrite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You and I both know you're not actually going to have a conversation about this, because you can never come up with a reply to anything I actually say. This, for example, is not a refutation to her being a threat.

So, you know, go cry some more lmao.

Another lie? Good for you. As I said, its about all you are good at here.
    I believe that I asked questions long before you did, and you have not responded to them. Either you can't understand them or you cannot answer them due to lack of knowledge of the subject. I'm not surprised.
    As to me responding directly to what you say, why should I? It won't change anything. You'll continue to lie about what I say and then complain when I call you on it.
    Again, stop lying about me. Stop responding to me and stop mentioning me out of context. Your lies are the reason you are in this situation right now. And you have the audacity to suggest that I lack intellectual honesty. You lack honesty of any sort, apparently.
    I didn't suggest you lack intellectual honesty, I openly said you don't. Demonstrably, you do not.

Again, if you want to continue to act like you want "legitimate discussion" then you would respond directly to anything I said.

But you can't, as you continue to demonstrate, and so you do this instead. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

You’re such a hypocrite
    So you think the cops have the right to shoot in both that instance and this one?

As I've stated before, whether or not officers left their posts has nothing to do with Babbitt's choice. She and the other terrorists chose to break laws. They violently forced their way into the capitol, caused property damage, physically hurt/killed others, and were looking to do more damage. It doesn't matter if there were 5 officers or 1 there. The mob made it that far and weren't going to stop there. They went to the capitol ready to die for their wannabe dictator.

Trying to move this discussion to the capitol law enforcement is a weak attempt to shift focus/blame away from terrorists like Babbitt.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Please stop using her life as some example of wrong doing by anyone other than the former president and his supporters in and out of Washington.
    so you want me to lie. Lovely.
    I bet you also think OJ is innocent
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52