Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1424
    Again, I will ask @Kenny Powders if he believes Tara Reade?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Yes, here we go again. You didn't answer the direct question when it was posed to you, so you can duck out again if you are afraid to show your true self. I do not anticipate you answering this question at all. You hide behind your trolling nature and refuse to actually answer questions.
    If you say "all women must be believed" and say you don't believe her, you are a hypocrite. Did you believe the accusations against Mr. Justice Kavanaugh?
    I don't know who she is and have no plans of finding out in some sort of effort to please someone with a tendency to have a conniption fit anytime they enter a conversation with me.

Thanks a bunch for the second invite though. Just know this: I am ready to contact my lawyer in a moment's notice.

And, by the way, Spliffy was not asked any question in this case. He simply added to his "quantity over quality" attitude and increased his all-important post-count. These are his goals -- to irritate as many posters as possible and to have maximum post count. He never has cared about adding actual content to a thread, just adding his trolling.
    You really should ask for a refund from whoever gave you your pretend psychology degree.

I think this is a case of taking a slogan meant to inspire change far too literally. The idea is that society never believes women in these instances despite how frequently they turn out to be true, so perhaps we should do the opposite.

Valade, would you do me a favor and tell the little idiot troll who Tara Reade is? If he doesn't know, and refuses to find out, perhaps he should leave the adult discussions to us adults and wait until the "kiddie" discussion starts.
    Once again, he has increased his post-count without adding anything of value to a thread, but that is absolutely typical of him.
    Idiot Troll, you wouldn't be the smartest person in the room if you were alone in a closet.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You really should ask for a refund from whoever gave you your pretend psychology degree.
    And, by the way, I do not have a psychology degree. I have 27 years of experience in psych nursing. Lots of classes in specific psychological illnesses and issues and I could write quite on essay on you, little idiot troll. It would be published in a major psychology magazine and I would likely get some accolades.
    Whatever you do for a living, I'm sure you are quite good at, but I am certain that it doesn't require a great deal of intelligence to do it. You do not show even a modicum of intelligence on these boards.
    Quantity over quality is your motto, but I've known that for months.
    And by the way, idiot troll, call your lawyer, but call your mama first. She might actually care.

And, by the way, I do not have a psychology degree. I have 27 years of experience in psych nursing. Lots of classes in specific psychological illnesses and issues and I could write quite on essay on you, little idiot troll. It would be published in a major psychology magazine and I would likely get some accolades.
    Whatever you do for a living, I'm sure you are quite good at, but I am certain that it doesn't require a great deal of intelligence to do it. You do not show even a modicum of intelligence on these boards.
    Quantity over quality is your motto, but I've known that for months.
    And by the way, idiot troll, call your lawyer, but call your mama first. She might actually care.
    What does your psych degree tell you to advise someone who calls people little idiot troll online?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Haha, cmon, spiffy's had it coming...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What does your psych degree tell you to advise someone who calls people little idiot troll online?
    The idiot troll has added no content to any thread he has wasted everyone's time in. As I said, quantity over quality is his motto.
    He doesn't even know who Tara Reade is and he expects me to take him seriously? This is a political board, and political discussion requires a bit of research, which he refuses to invest any time in.
    If you wish to back the idiot troll, I guess that is your prerogative.
    And, I do not have a psych degree, just a lot of experience working with mentally ill patients in psych wards.
    Last edited by catman; 04-08-2021 at 12:48 AM.

That's it; I'm calling my lawyer first thing tomorrow morning. You have besmirched me and I demand satisfaction.

All this from a simple "here we go again". I'd hate to see how you deal with a real life, stressful situation.

Oof.

Oh cmon, it's from a lot more than that. Arent you one of the characters in this story?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

13. 04-08-2021, 03:39 AM
    Reason
    That's not what you said/Off topic

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You quote a post where the first thing he says is he doen't have a psych degree, and you ask what his psych degree tell him?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, cmon, spiffy's had it coming...

gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You quote a post where the first thing he says is he doen't have a psych degree, and you ask what his psych degree tell him?
    He's acting like he's got a degree in the subject and purporting himself to be an expert...did you miss all that from the post?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast