Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 94 of 139 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2082
  1. #1396
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indianpolis - north side
    Posts
    10,076
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Vernon Jones (Trump) is going to run for governor of Georgia and will be primarying Brian Kemp.
    Get used to it. I suspect this there will be a lot of pro-Trump guys running against incumbents. I am weighting for the primary debate over who is the most Trumpian of all.

  2. #1397
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,492
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it is routinely a narrative that race played a roll in police encounters regardless of details, that is what the media routinely wants to make the issue, what they want to say is the reason. this narrative is not accurate.

    the Daunte Wright is yet another example, where apparently only "black" matters, and not the warrant or him resisting and jumping back in the car. some were dumb enough to believe he was pulled over for an air freshener.
    The narrative is based on the fact that minorities are routinely treated differently than whites when approached by cops, arrested, or when cops are called to intervene in mental health affairs. I know that's hard for you to see because you are too busy always playing devils advocate but it happens.

    The question becomes what is reasonable force, much like what happened with George Floyd. Shooting Wright was not reasonable force. It was excessive and the excuse that she thought it was her taser is worse.

  3. #1398
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,308
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's been a narrative across social media, Republicans and sexual allegations are bad and fail to condemn their own, while Democrats are moral and do the right thing. you've already agreed that is not accurate.
    No.

    You said the narrative was democrats always defend their own. That is false

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  4. #1399
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,460
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    Get used to it. I suspect this there will be a lot of pro-Trump guys running against incumbents. I am weighting for the primary debate over who is the most Trumpian of all.
    Lol My $$ is on DeSantis.

  5. #1400
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,958
    House votes to re-authorize National Marrow Donor Program, 415-2. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert were the only two to vote against the bill that matches bone marrow donors with cancer patients.
    Maybe they would have voted yes if the bill found a match between Greene and a committee assignment.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  6. #1401
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,799
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The narrative is based on the fact that minorities are routinely treated differently than whites when approached by cops, arrested, or when cops are called to intervene in mental health affairs. I know that's hard for you to see because you are too busy always playing devils advocate but it happens.

    The question becomes what is reasonable force, much like what happened with George Floyd. Shooting Wright was not reasonable force. It was excessive and the excuse that she thought it was her taser is worse.
    hard to see because the media has a narrative, it's not reality. more white people are shot and killed by police than black people shot and killed by police, but that reality doesn't fit the narrative they want you to believe.

    using the gun on Wright was excessive, which is why the intent was taser. it's on video, you can hear her saying taser.

    as I pointed out in the other thread some were manipulated that Wright was only pulled over for an air freshener. that is a lie.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #1402
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,089
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Maybe they would have voted yes if the bill found a match between Greene and a committee assignment.
    Or if there was an attachment that legalized concealed bazookas.

  8. #1403
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Or if there was an attachment that legalized concealed bazookas.
    LOL true.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  9. #1404
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,220
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    Get used to it. I suspect this there will be a lot of pro-Trump guys running against incumbents. I am weighting for the primary debate over who is the most Trumpian of all.
    I think the Trump model is going to be copied the world over. My concern is some of them are going to be more evil and more sly at covering it up.

  10. #1405
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think the Trump model is going to be copied the world over. My concern is some of them are going to be more evil and more sly at covering it up.
    Trump is hardly a forerunner on this account; in fact, hes actually the latecomer to the party.

  11. #1406
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,492
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    hard to see because the media has a narrative, it's not reality. more white people are shot and killed by police than black people shot and killed by police, but that reality doesn't fit the narrative they want you to believe.

    using the gun on Wright was excessive, which is why the intent was taser. it's on video, you can hear her saying taser.

    as I pointed out in the other thread some were manipulated that Wright was only pulled over for an air freshener. that is a lie.
    That statistic is mind numbingly ignorant. More white people are shot and killed by police because white people make up 64% of the population while black people represent 12% of the population. You are the king of no context.

    Meanwhile study after study suggests that police are three times more likely to shoot a black person than they are a white person.

    https://jjie.org/2021/02/11/police-s...y-to-be-killed

    https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/0...led-by-police/

    https://news.yale.edu/2020/10/27/rac...d-over-5-years

    Spend less time getting your facts from Donald Trump.

  12. #1407
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,799
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That statistic is mind numbingly ignorant. More white people are shot and killed by police because white people make up 64% of the population while black people represent 12% of the population. You are the king of no context.

    Meanwhile study after study suggests that police are three times more likely to shoot a black person than they are a white person.

    https://jjie.org/2021/02/11/police-s...y-to-be-killed

    https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/0...led-by-police/

    https://news.yale.edu/2020/10/27/rac...d-over-5-years

    Spend less time getting your facts from Donald Trump.


    it is a statistical fact, if you want to ignore it because you don't like it then you go right ahead.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #1408
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,958
    Damn they have some looney toons over there!

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3dz...-vaccine-photo

  14. #1409
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it is a statistical fact, if you want to ignore it because you don't like it then you go right ahead.
    Sounds like you're the one ignoring his links.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  15. #1410
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,799
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sounds like you're the one ignoring his links.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    based on the statistics, the total number, who is shot and killed more by police. black or white?


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Page 94 of 139 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •