Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 139 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2082
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Vernon Jones (Trump) is going to run for governor of Georgia and will be primarying Brian Kemp.
    Get used to it. I suspect this there will be a lot of pro-Trump guys running against incumbents. I am weighting for the primary debate over who is the most Trumpian of all.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it is routinely a narrative that race played a roll in police encounters regardless of details, that is what the media routinely wants to make the issue, what they want to say is the reason. this narrative is not accurate.

the Daunte Wright is yet another example, where apparently only "black" matters, and not the warrant or him resisting and jumping back in the car. some were dumb enough to believe he was pulled over for an air freshener.
    The narrative is based on the fact that minorities are routinely treated differently than whites when approached by cops, arrested, or when cops are called to intervene in mental health affairs. I know that's hard for you to see because you are too busy always playing devils advocate but it happens.

The question becomes what is reasonable force, much like what happened with George Floyd. Shooting Wright was not reasonable force. It was excessive and the excuse that she thought it was her taser is worse.

it's been a narrative across social media, Republicans and sexual allegations are bad and fail to condemn their own, while Democrats are moral and do the right thing. you've already agreed that is not accurate.
    No.

You said the narrative was democrats always defend their own. That is false

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    Get used to it. I suspect this there will be a lot of pro-Trump guys running against incumbents. I am weighting for the primary debate over who is the most Trumpian of all.
    Lol My $$ is on DeSantis.

House votes to re-authorize National Marrow Donor Program, 415-2. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert were the only two to vote against the bill that matches bone marrow donors with cancer patients.
    Maybe they would have voted yes if the bill found a match between Greene and a committee assignment.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The narrative is based on the fact that minorities are routinely treated differently than whites when approached by cops, arrested, or when cops are called to intervene in mental health affairs. I know that's hard for you to see because you are too busy always playing devils advocate but it happens.

The question becomes what is reasonable force, much like what happened with George Floyd. Shooting Wright was not reasonable force. It was excessive and the excuse that she thought it was her taser is worse.
    hard to see because the media has a narrative, it's not reality. more white people are shot and killed by police than black people shot and killed by police, but that reality doesn't fit the narrative they want you to believe.

using the gun on Wright was excessive, which is why the intent was taser. it's on video, you can hear her saying taser.

as I pointed out in the other thread some were manipulated that Wright was only pulled over for an air freshener. that is a lie.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Maybe they would have voted yes if the bill found a match between Greene and a committee assignment.
    Or if there was an attachment that legalized concealed bazookas.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Or if there was an attachment that legalized concealed bazookas.
    LOL true.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    I think the Trump model is going to be copied the world over. My concern is some of them are going to be more evil and more sly at covering it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think the Trump model is going to be copied the world over. My concern is some of them are going to be more evil and more sly at covering it up.
    Trump is hardly a forerunner on this account; in fact, hes actually the latecomer to the party.

hard to see because the media has a narrative, it's not reality. more white people are shot and killed by police than black people shot and killed by police, but that reality doesn't fit the narrative they want you to believe.

using the gun on Wright was excessive, which is why the intent was taser. it's on video, you can hear her saying taser.

as I pointed out in the other thread some were manipulated that Wright was only pulled over for an air freshener. that is a lie.
    That statistic is mind numbingly ignorant. More white people are shot and killed by police because white people make up 64% of the population while black people represent 12% of the population. You are the king of no context.

Meanwhile study after study suggests that police are three times more likely to shoot a black person than they are a white person.

https://jjie.org/2021/02/11/police-s...y-to-be-killed

https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/0...led-by-police/

https://news.yale.edu/2020/10/27/rac...d-over-5-years

Spend less time getting your facts from Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That statistic is mind numbingly ignorant. More white people are shot and killed by police because white people make up 64% of the population while black people represent 12% of the population. You are the king of no context.

Meanwhile study after study suggests that police are three times more likely to shoot a black person than they are a white person.

https://jjie.org/2021/02/11/police-s...y-to-be-killed

https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/0...led-by-police/

https://news.yale.edu/2020/10/27/rac...d-over-5-years

Spend less time getting your facts from Donald Trump.

it is a statistical fact, if you want to ignore it because you don't like it then you go right ahead.

\_(ツ)_/

Damn they have some looney toons over there!

https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3dz...-vaccine-photo

it is a statistical fact, if you want to ignore it because you don't like it then you go right ahead.
    Sounds like you're the one ignoring his links.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sounds like you're the one ignoring his links.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    based on the statistics, the total number, who is shot and killed more by police. black or white?

\_(ツ)_/

Page 94 of 139 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast