Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2719
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    "There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

What more do you want?

You're also a mod. Using the word idiot is against the rules, no? Is that allowed? Will I be banned for saying it?
    I want you to watch that video and specifically point out which of those people walking alongside the swastika flag chanting Jews will not replace us was the fine people he's referring to.

Unless I'm mistaken, using the word idiot isn't against the rules, calling someone specifically an idiot is. I did not call you an idiot, I called anyone who walked alongside a man carrying a swastika flag chanting Jews will not replace us and didn't know that guy was a white supremacist an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I want you to watch that video and specifically point out which of those people walking alongside the swastika flag chanting Jews will not replace us was the fine people he's referring to.

Unless I'm mistaken, using the word idiot isn't against the rules, calling someone specifically an idiot is. I did not call you an idiot, I called anyone who walked alongside a man carrying a swastika flag chanting Jews will not replace us and didn't know that guy was a white supremacist an idiot.
    You can even call someone specifically an idiot, just not another user on this site.

So your video has all the people who attended the protest there? It doesn't. And he clearly stated that he is not referring to white supremacist members so if they are white supremacists, then those aren't the people he said that are fine people. What is so difficult to understand here?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So your video has all the people who attended the protest there? It doesn't. And he clearly stated that he is not referring to white supremacist members so if they are white supremacists, then those aren't the people he said that are fine people. What is so difficult to understand here?
    Whatís so difficult to understand is who exactly heís talking about. Like actually show me these people.

Whatís so difficult to understand is who exactly heís talking about. Like actually show me these people.
    Who are these people?

https://youtu.be/SOijurJ1nMc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So apparently Marge Greene is a criminal.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ful...CFF5ZV44QC6XY/

Whats difficult to understand is how Biden continues to say racist stuff and gets away with it. The fact that you are still on about this 5 years later but you haven't said boo about biden and his comments, even recently makes you lose all credibility in calling trump a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Whats difficult to understand is how Biden continues to say racist stuff and gets away with it. The fact that you are still on about this 5 years later but you haven't said boo about biden and his comments, even recently makes you lose all credibility in calling trump a racist.
    First, nice butwhatabout

Second, what do you mean continues? What is the last racist statement youíre referring to?

Third. Trust me, this is far from the last racist thing Trump has said.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You can even call someone specifically an idiot, just not another user on this site.
    The odds of me being ban have just gone up. Especially lately.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

First, nice butwhatabout

Second, what do you mean continues? What is the last racist statement youíre referring to?

Third. Trust me, this is far from the last racist thing Trump has said.
    "America is doomed not just because of black people..."

" if you dont vote for me, you ain't black"

" poor kids are just as smart as white kids"

These are all quotes of biden the past couple of years. Take your pick. The last one, you could say was a gaff, but if trump said it, you and the media would be all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    "America is doomed not just because of black people..."

" if you dont vote for me, you ain't black"

" poor kids are just as smart as white kids"

These are all quotes of biden the past couple of years. Take your pick. The last one, you could say was a gaff, but if trump said it, you and the media would be all over it.
    Now if we compared those to Trumpís most racist statements and actions, you really think these are as bad? A gaffe and a poorly done joke?

Now if we compared those to Trumpís most racist statements and actions, you really think these are as bad? A gaffe and a poorly done joke?
    Iím not aware of any full page ads that Biden took out to have black men killed for crimes they didnít commit.

I think biden is one of the most racist presidents we've had since Johnson. He has a history of it. I don't think trump is even close.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Iím not aware of any full page ads that Biden took out to have black men killed for crimes they didnít commit.
    Nah. He just wrote a bill to imprison black men for non violent crimes while calling them super predators...

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The odds of me being ban have just gone up. Especially lately.
    We don't take someone straight to banned except for duplicate accounts and spammers.