Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sure we do we are democrat dominated forum. What I find crazy is he expect us to act like a republican dominated forum. You know, where dissing AOC, Pelosi, Schummer, Maxine, Omar, and others is the daily grind while y'all suck Trump, Mitch, Rush, Hannity, Carlson, and McCarthy so and so before every criticizes them.

See, ducky everything you throw at us is happening in the republican forum but in reverse, it just I don't have my nose up in the air like I not apart of the same bs game that both tribes play like you.

That is why I laugh sometimes, both bases are nutty devotee but with different branding. Each keeps thinking their crap doesn't stink. I give the dem more credit, at least aren't into cultural wars.

OH, we must stop the libtard from denying us Christmas. Remember that bs?
    The only person in your post that you think doesn't have **** that stinks is you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Sure we do we are democrat dominated forum. What I find crazy is he expect us to act like a republican dominated forum. You know, where dissing AOC, Pelosi, Schummer, Maxine, Omar, and others is the daily grind while y'all suck Trump, Mitch, Rush, Hannity, Carlson, and McCarthy so and so before every criticizes them.

See, ducky everything you throw at us is happening in the republican forum but in reverse, it just I don't have my nose up in the air like I not apart of the same bs game that both tribes play like you.

That is why I laugh sometimes, both bases are nutty devotee but with different branding. Each keeps thinking their crap doesn't stink. I give the dem more credit, at least aren't into cultural wars.

OH, we must stop the libtard from denying us Christmas. Remember that bs?
    The tactic they use on Washington Democrats doesn't work here. They want have way, Washington Democrats give half; then they want half of that, and Washington Democrats give half; they keep repeating over and over and over again.

If you just don't give half to start, then it's so much easier.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

Nixon was considered more liberal than JFK during the 1960 election.

By 1968, when Nixon adopted the Southern Strategy, he was definitely considered conservative. The two parties switched platforms during the Civil Rights period.
    He passes a lot of liberal programs and policies. Thanks in part to the social pressures going on at the time. The boy had the secret services ring the white house with school buses to put a wall between him and the protesting hippies.

Every since I always thought a scared politician is a useful politician.

When JFK was running, Blacks were still proud to be republicans in the south. Damn, that felt strange in typing.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-23-2021 at 12:39 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The tactic they use on Washington Democrats doesn't work here. They want have way, Washington Democrats give half; then they want half of that, and Washington Democrats give half; they keep repeating over and over and over again.

If you just don't give half to start, then it's so much easier.
    The Washington Democrats are getting something out of their strange relationship with the republicans. Money keeps flowing in. Really, I think Pelosi and Mitch are playing good cop, bad cop with us with the roles reverse depending on who is in the room. Between Clintons, Biden, and Pelosi, I have seen more harmful policies enacted than a little bit. What the republicans can't pass the democrat will.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Dominion just sued Mike Lindell for 1.3 billion dollars. I hope they don't mind mass producing pillows, assuming Lindell has much of a business left.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Dominion just sued Mike Lindell for 1.3 billion dollars. I hope they don't mind mass producing pillows, assuming Lindell has much of a business left.
    I'm just waiting for trump to throw lindell under the bus, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I see a pillow sale coming on.

Martin Luther King.

Itís funny. We do go after Democrats! Cuomo should be impeached! Yeah because you guts just want a more progressive governor in NY anyway. Thatís why AOC etc isnít afraid to throw him under the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuomo should be impeached if that is a thing in NYC. Think there will be a pillow sale when the pillow guy goes down.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Itís funny. We do go after Democrats! Cuomo should be impeached! Yeah because you guts just want a more progressive governor in NY anyway. Thatís why AOC etc isnít afraid to throw him under the bus.

Oh he should def get whatever they can throw at him. Stats are absolutely vital in a epidemic. By covering up the fact that a lot of the deaths were from those facilities he may have very well delayed our understanding of just how contagious this thing really is, which may have affected and delayed city and state protocol, which may have lead to lots of unnecessary deaths.

The media seems to be taking an anti cuomo stance, I know his brother is an anchor, i wonder what hes saying about the whole thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

He passes a lot of liberal programs and policies. Thanks in part to the social pressures going on at the time. The boy had the secret services ring the white house with school buses to put a wall between him and the protesting hippies.

Every since I always thought a scared politician is a useful politician.

When JFK was running, Blacks were still proud to be republicans in the south. Damn, that felt strange in typing.
    When I looked up Ronald Reagan's article on Wikipedia recently, I noticed that he was a Democrat before 1962.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

The Cult of Trump

Sneaky!

Last edited by ewing; 02-23-2021 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Cuomo should be impeached because he lied and covered up his behavior. Not every belief has a hidden ideological motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Maybe we need to put a point system on the relative 'badness' of things politicians do....or maybe, I dunno, it doesn't matter if they're both bad things, there's no value in determining which was the more bad
    yes there is.

one told people to stay, and left. the other just left. both bad, one was worse.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    What you said had nothing to do with what I said. I was talking about politicians going on vacation and you're talking to me about Newsom going to a birthday party without a mask. What do you want? You want me to condemn Newsom, sure. **** him, he's an idiot. There's a reason why the state is potentially re-calling him. Same with Cuomo for hiding the real number of COVID related deaths in nursing homes but you do realize you can make a thread about those things if you want, right? I mean this is about "The Cult of Trump" and Ted Cruz certainly qualifies as one of those people.

I dont really get what you are saying. I never said the two were mutually exclusive. Ted Cruz can be a piece of **** and so can Gavin Newsom. So can Andrew Cuomo. My point being is I dont care about politicians traveling during the year long pandemic as long as they doing it along proper protocols. I do, however, think that what Ted Cruz did was disgusting. He abandoned his state in their worst natural disaster in over a decade (and millions of people who were in need of immediate assistance) to hang out in 80 degree weather in Mexico. For some reason you need to compare the actions of Democrats to cushion the blow instead of just acknowledging that Cruz is a ****** person who did a ****** thing.
    how can you say you don't care for one and then attack Ted Cruz for something that wasn't as bad. the point is what Newsom did was not proper, that is what made it worse.

I didn't defend Cruz, he should be criticized. but typically people overreact to something from a Republican, and downplay the actions from a Democrat.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast