Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 168 of 213 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Bingo (though I prefer a different solution for universal health care than M4A). Solve the top issues of poor people and voila poor people spend less time looking for someone to blame. Unfortunately, if you solve people's problems as a politician you have fewer people to point at as the cause of poor people's problems.
    Politicians not being able to point at someone as the problem? Clutch my pearls, lordy, I feeling the vapors coming on. The downfall of the American Political Theater is upon us!!!!
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

At least it won't be pointing at poor people this time, as since when have they haven't.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmericanE...44553781854210

Nice thread dedicated to the Trump presidency. I can see Special and brett closing their eyes because they don't want to see anything bad related to their favorite president.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    and end that small government bs, all it means is privatizing things like prisons, education and they keep hoping for SSI. they keep trying every so someone brings it up every decade since the eighties. It is more a business model that universities have used Reagan. They sub-contract their good-paying jobs in food and maintenance to business who then paid min. wage to those workers. Here the government cuts expenses while businesses take up and cut corners to get that profit line. In education, a charter school can be miles from someone in the inner cities or they don't have special needs education. Charter schools barely make Mich.'s education level requirements and they have Detroit, Flint and other provish school districts to pull on that curve.
    I'd like to shrink government by reducing the size of the military, reducing the need for prisons, reducing the number of police/FBI/spies/DHS, etc.

As long as we're at it and making miracles happen let's get money out of politics so the money flows more equally and not primarily to the 1%

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'd like to shrink government by reducing the size of the military, reducing the need for prisons, reducing the number of police/FBI/spies/DHS, etc.

As long as we're at it and making miracles happen let's get money out of politics so the money flows more equally and not primarily to the 1%
    Awww that would mean pushing for programs that benefit all is just too hard to do, it would take a miracle. No thank you, I will stick with what I have, these guys running us into the ground. What do you think the endgame will be following these guys? Judging from their past performances. Because that is really what we talking about here. Do you have faith in these guys turn this ship around?

Will Rogers

Committing tax fraud to own the libs.

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...736959488?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Awww that would mean pushing for programs that benefit all is just too hard to do, it would take a miracle. No thank you, I will stick with what I have, these guys running us into the ground. What do you think the endgame will be following these guys? Judging from their past performances. Because that is really what we talking about here. Do you have faith in these guys turn this ship around?
    I wouldn't advocate so much for term limits if I thought the current group were going to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Committing tax fraud to own the libs.

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...736959488?s=21
    Shes cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Shes cute

She's also an idiot. No way you can get away with that. Eventually the piper (the IRS) will come calling.

Shes cute

w o o f

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    w o o f
    You wish you could get any girl like that. Oh wait you would have to leave your house for that!

Shes cute

I just hope she looks good in orange. Because federal lockup is calling.

You wish you could get any girl like that. Oh wait you would have to leave your house for that!

Oh, man. Speak for yourself, Rico Suave. I've "gotten" plenty of chicks that look way better than that mouth breather.

Hilarious joke though. dbroncsinmo would be proud of you.

Oklahomans passed an exception to their state law that requires someone be dead for three years or a Medal of Honor recipient to have a stretch of road named after them.

https://amp.oklahoman.com/amp/743034...mpression=true

But Im told its not a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ok, we agree BLM could help. What else could help in your mind?
    if you actually believe this then it shouldn't have taken this long.

media attention could also help. make more people aware of the problem. that could lead to donating. that could lead to more marches. that could lead to public pressure on politicians to get involved and do more to stop this type of activity.

BLM being involved could help all of this.