Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 574 of 626 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576584624 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 9383
  1. #8596
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,822
    Jerome Adams is having a hard time finding a job post-Trump. This is good. Anyone associated with the Trump COVID efforts should have trouble finding work. The people who advocated for loosening restrictions are the worst of us.

  2. #8597
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,822
    The media is mediaing again.



    They won’t call anyone who is even a self avowed white nationalist by their behavior.

  3. #8598
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    70,557
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again, your team has laid the blue print. Don't be surprised when others follow it. It's called precedence and it's what this country runs upon. Thankfully this one won't be nearly as frivolous. Burying this story to win an election was the wrong thing to do. So many things wouldn't have happened had this not happened. Oh well. As a demoKKKrat you don't care. It's all about our way or else.
    Runs on Dunkin’


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #8599
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,982
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Runs on Dunkin’


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe he prefers Starbucks.

  5. #8600
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,822
    Get y’all boy please! He’s unwell!


  6. #8601
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Well, if we get to do something that keeps him from office or out of the public eye (because he's in jail) then yes it helps us all because we won't have to suffer through his policies and hopefully his supporters will fade as well.

    What really doesn't help us is the current top priority for the republican led house: the Hunter Biden investigation.
    Because Dems never investigated Trump family right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #8602
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Because Dems never investigated Trump family right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Define “the Dems”. Because the NY AG did investigate and secure convictions on the Trump charity scam where they stole money from children’s cancer research and are thus no longer allowed to run or be involved with any charities in NY. The NY AG office also secured a plea deal that requires the payment of $25M for a fraudulent school that took boatloads of money from people promising a top notch real estate development program.

    Those were “the Dems” who investigated Trump’s family.

  8. #8603
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Because Dems never investigated Trump family right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the best justification you have for this is "the dems did it too" then you've already lost. While democrats (and some republicans) investigated crimes of the previous administration, they also managed to create and pass important legislation to benefit Americans. Right now, the republicans are prioritizing two things: their tit for tat investigation and obstruction of progress for middle and lower class Americans.

    If you can point to meaningful legislation they have drafted or intend to pass, then great, they can also multitask.

    The problem right now is that it seems they're only focused on the investigation and complaining, completely ignoring Americans.

    In addition, I articulated the benefits of putting the cheeto and his family in jail and how those benefits are direct for Americans. How is putting Hunter in prison helpful to anyone? If he committed crimes and belongs in jail then put him in jail. But I would like to believe the group of republican adults currently in charge of the house can also work on meaningful legislation for ordinary citizens.

  9. #8604
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Define “the Dems”. Because the NY AG did investigate and secure convictions on the Trump charity scam where they stole money from children’s cancer research and are thus no longer allowed to run or be involved with any charities in NY. The NY AG office also secured a plea deal that requires the payment of $25M for a fraudulent school that took boatloads of money from people promising a top notch real estate development program.

    Those were “the Dems” who investigated Trump’s family.
    Who knows, he could be talking about the Jan 6 investigation. But the GQP doesn't care that people, including law enforcement, were murdered that day.

  10. #8605
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Who knows, he could be talking about the Jan 6 investigation. But the GQP doesn't care that people, including law enforcement, were murdered that day.
    Law Enforcement were murdered at the Capitol on Jan 6th?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #8606
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    10,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Because Dems never investigated Trump family right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you comparing apples to oranges here and you know it.

    The Trump family were all involved with politics and had jobs in the White House. Hunter does not, he is just the son of the President. Hell he wasn't even allowed at the wedding the Bidens had at the White House. where as Jared and Ivanka made hundreds of millions of dollars WHILE having Jobs in the Trump administration.

  12. #8607
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Law Enforcement were murdered at the Capitol on Jan 6th?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/05/u...ol-deaths.html

    In the days and weeks after the riot, five police officers who had served at the Capitol on Jan. 6 died.

    Officer Brian D. Sicknick of the Capitol Police, who was attacked by the mob, died on Jan. 7.

    Officer Jeffrey Smith of the Metropolitan Police Department killed himself after the attack.

    Officer Howard S. Liebengood of the Capitol Police also died by suicide four days afterward.

    The Capitol Police had previously said that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” The Washington medical examiner later ruled that he had died of natural causes: multiple strokes that occurred hours after Officer Sicknick’s confrontation with the mob. The medical examiner added, however, that “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”

    A bipartisan Senate report, released in June, found that the seven deaths were connected to the Capitol attack. But the report was issued a month before two Metropolitan Police officers — Gunther Hashida and Kyle DeFreytag — died by suicide in July.


    So, if you want to play semantics, then go right ahead. Their deaths, as well as others, were a direct result of the right wing terrorist attack that took place on Jan 6. In my opinion, the brainwashed psychopaths who attacked the capitol are responsible for their deaths.

  13. #8608
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,822
    Trump's pick to run the GOP national party everyone:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyBE...YTInvestigates
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  14. #8609
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/05/u...ol-deaths.html

    In the days and weeks after the riot, five police officers who had served at the Capitol on Jan. 6 died.

    Officer Brian D. Sicknick of the Capitol Police, who was attacked by the mob, died on Jan. 7.

    Officer Jeffrey Smith of the Metropolitan Police Department killed himself after the attack.

    Officer Howard S. Liebengood of the Capitol Police also died by suicide four days afterward.

    The Capitol Police had previously said that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” The Washington medical examiner later ruled that he had died of natural causes: multiple strokes that occurred hours after Officer Sicknick’s confrontation with the mob. The medical examiner added, however, that “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”

    A bipartisan Senate report, released in June, found that the seven deaths were connected to the Capitol attack. But the report was issued a month before two Metropolitan Police officers — Gunther Hashida and Kyle DeFreytag — died by suicide in July.


    So, if you want to play semantics, then go right ahead. Their deaths, as well as others, were a direct result of the right wing terrorist attack that took place on Jan 6. In my opinion, the brainwashed psychopaths who attacked the capitol are responsible for their deaths.
    If you want to lie, well you are great at it.
    If you want the truth, not a single officer was murdered on Jan 6th.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #8610
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,822
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If you want to lie, well you are great at it.
    If you want the truth, not a single officer was murdered on Jan 6th.
    If you want to play semantics, that’s fine. The officer who was murdered died on January 7th. So sure he wasn’t murdered on the 6th but he was absolutely assaulted on the 6th and succumbed to the attacks on the 7th.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •