Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 1,366 to 1,374 of 1374
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it would be false to say no Republicans ever come out against their own, because t just happened.

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...84147232305158

In general I would say it's fair to say that Republicans fail more than Democrats, but my point was that it happens with Democrats and they are not a party that always condemns their own.
    And yet you devoted all your time to chastising Democrats and not Republicans who even you admit fail more. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    And everyone else's point is that republicans are much worse when it comes to reacting to this type of situation. Im glad we all agree on that and can move on
    you didn't see me rejecting that.

you've already confirmed what should have been agreed on long ago. Democrats sometimes defend their own.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And yet you devoted all your time to chastising Democrats and not Republicans who even you admit fail more. Why is that?
    no. I was against Matt Gaetz. remember me saying if true he should be charged, or did you forget that part.

I spent my time pushing back on this narrative that Democrats are just fine, when that is not reality.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no. I was against Matt Gaetz. remember me saying if true he should be charged, or did you forget that part.

I spent my time pushing back on this narrative that Democrats are just fine, when that is not reality.
    Good for you, that has nothing to do with my point. No Republicans were against Matt Gaetz until the one you posted yesterday. So why aren't you criticizing Republicans for not being against Matt Gaetz?

Good for you, that has nothing to do with my point. No Republicans were against Matt Gaetz until the one you posted yesterday. So why aren't you criticizing Republicans for not being against Matt Gaetz?
    Because he'd rather whatabout the Democratic party instead. Same reason why he never addresses the 25+ sexual misconduct allegations against Trump. Switch the narrative and turn a blind eye but we're supposed to buy his "objectivity".

Million dollar question..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1382110556132311040

Wonder how this host had to feel listening to this ****? Then again, I don't know who he is and he works at Fox News so maybe he agrees with it. At the very least, he should have knew it was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1382110556132311040

Wonder how this host had to feel listening to this ****? Then again, I don't know who he is and he works at Fox News so maybe he agrees with it. At the very least, he should have knew it was coming.
    'Cops suck' and crack heads suck. Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters. Enjoy.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192