Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 323 of 448 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 6719
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

you know this is not defending him, right.
    You know that repeatedly trying to equivocate the way he acted both before and after the election is defending him, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    she officially conceded

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    and then what? you just said, we've established that she hasn't moved on from losing the election.
    thank you for agreeing with me.

Hillary did not move on. Trump did not move on. both were wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

PSD narrative..

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That doesn't matter to them. When they are intent on pretending like Trump can do no wrong there is simply no bridge too far and no minor thing that they will attack Democrats for doing even if Republicans go 10 steps further.
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You know that repeatedly trying to equivocate the way he acted both before and after the election is defending him, right?
    reality..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and then what? you just said, we've established that she hasn't moved on from losing the election.
    thank you for agreeing with me.

Which one officially conceded, admitting defeat?

Love how our guy still lives rent free in (not on) all Democrats' heads.

Yeah, in a political forum we should be talking about Justin Bieber and have him live in our heads.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Which one officially conceded, admitting defeat?

that's not my argument. I have said repeatedly these are comparable, not the same.

both sides did not want to accept the elections were fair and had actions because of that. Hillary Clinton/Democrats and Donald Trump/Republicans.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's not my argument. I have said repeatedly these are comparable, not the same.

both sides did not want to accept the elections were fair and had actions because of that. Hillary Clinton/Democrats and Donald Trump/Republicans.
    I don't care if it's your argument or not, it's a fact. One conceded and one didn't. You can't admit that

I don't care if it's your argument or not, it's a fact. One conceded and one didn't. You can't admit that

and even after conceding on election night 2016, she went on to do and say what she did.. as did many other Democrats. supporting my point that both sides were wrong in what they did, making it comparable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Curse Hillary for... Writing that book in which she places the blame for the campaigns bad decisions on herself. It's totally comparable to Trump claiming widespread election fraud and calling local officials to overturn vote counts and sitting idly by while his Vice President was in a building being invaded by his supporters; almost hard to tell their actions apart, really.

and even after conceding on election night 2016, she went on to do and say what she did.. as did many other Democrats. supporting my point that both sides were wrong in what they did, making it comparable.
    Do you have a hard time understanding that conceding and not getting over it is not the same as not conceding, not getting over it and throwing a pity party that turned into an insurrection?

Do you have a hard time understanding…[anything]?
    Yes, he does.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Curse Hillary for... Writing that book in which she places the blame for the campaigns bad decisions on herself. It's totally comparable to Trump claiming widespread election fraud and calling local officials to overturn vote counts and sitting idly by while his Vice President was in a building being invaded by his supporters; almost hard to tell their actions apart, really.
    yes, that is what the book was about.

even you cant actually believe this nonsense.
    she put more blame on other people/other things.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you have a hard time understanding that conceding and not getting over it is not the same as not conceding, not getting over it and throwing a pity party that turned into an insurrection?

nowhere have I said that Hillary did not concede on election night. but what she did/said after that counters that, and you even agreed. what are you still arguing about.

the left also threw a pity party, many times throughout Trump's presidency, including rioting/violence on Trump's Inauguration day.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nowhere have I said that Hillary did not concede on election night. but what she did/said after that counters that, and you even agreed. what are you still arguing about.

the left also threw a pity party, many times throughout Trump's presidency, including rioting/violence on Trump's Inauguration day.
    Ha. You still don't understand that someone can admit defeat (that's called conceding) and not be able to get over it. Trump did neither. They are not comparable.

And lulz at your last paragraph. Wake me when a bunch liberals storm the capitol and build a gallows chanting that they are going to hang their own VP because he didn't do what their cult leader wanted.