Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 323 of 448 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 6719
  1. #4831
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,255
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post







    you know this is not defending him, right.
    You know that repeatedly trying to equivocate the way he acted both before and after the election is defending him, right?

  2. #4832
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    she officially conceded

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    and then what? you just said, we've established that she hasn't moved on from losing the election.
    thank you for agreeing with me.

    Hillary did not move on. Trump did not move on. both were wrong.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #4833
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    PSD narrative..

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That doesn't matter to them. When they are intent on pretending like Trump can do no wrong there is simply no bridge too far and no minor thing that they will attack Democrats for doing even if Republicans go 10 steps further.
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You know that repeatedly trying to equivocate the way he acted both before and after the election is defending him, right?
    reality..


    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Hillary did not move on. Trump did not move on. both were wrong.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #4834
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    and then what? you just said, we've established that she hasn't moved on from losing the election.
    thank you for agreeing with me.

    Hillary did not move on. Trump did not move on. both were wrong.
    Which one officially conceded, admitting defeat?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  5. #4835
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,272
    Love how our guy still lives rent free in (not on) all Democrats' heads.

  6. #4836
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,235
    Yeah, in a political forum we should be talking about Justin Bieber and have him live in our heads.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #4837
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Which one officially conceded, admitting defeat?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    that's not my argument. I have said repeatedly these are comparable, not the same.

    both sides did not want to accept the elections were fair and had actions because of that. Hillary Clinton/Democrats and Donald Trump/Republicans.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #4838
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that's not my argument. I have said repeatedly these are comparable, not the same.

    both sides did not want to accept the elections were fair and had actions because of that. Hillary Clinton/Democrats and Donald Trump/Republicans.
    I don't care if it's your argument or not, it's a fact. One conceded and one didn't. You can't admit that

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  9. #4839
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I don't care if it's your argument or not, it's a fact. One conceded and one didn't. You can't admit that

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    and even after conceding on election night 2016, she went on to do and say what she did.. as did many other Democrats. supporting my point that both sides were wrong in what they did, making it comparable.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #4840
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,255
    Curse Hillary for... Writing that book in which she places the blame for the campaigns bad decisions on herself. It's totally comparable to Trump claiming widespread election fraud and calling local officials to overturn vote counts and sitting idly by while his Vice President was in a building being invaded by his supporters; almost hard to tell their actions apart, really.

  11. #4841
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    and even after conceding on election night 2016, she went on to do and say what she did.. as did many other Democrats. supporting my point that both sides were wrong in what they did, making it comparable.
    Do you have a hard time understanding that conceding and not getting over it is not the same as not conceding, not getting over it and throwing a pity party that turned into an insurrection?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  12. #4842
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Do you have a hard time understanding…[anything]?
    Yes, he does.

  13. #4843
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Curse Hillary for... Writing that book in which she places the blame for the campaigns bad decisions on herself. It's totally comparable to Trump claiming widespread election fraud and calling local officials to overturn vote counts and sitting idly by while his Vice President was in a building being invaded by his supporters; almost hard to tell their actions apart, really.
    yes, that is what the book was about.

    even you cant actually believe this nonsense.
    she put more blame on other people/other things.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #4844
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Do you have a hard time understanding that conceding and not getting over it is not the same as not conceding, not getting over it and throwing a pity party that turned into an insurrection?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    nowhere have I said that Hillary did not concede on election night. but what she did/said after that counters that, and you even agreed. what are you still arguing about.

    the left also threw a pity party, many times throughout Trump's presidency, including rioting/violence on Trump's Inauguration day.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #4845
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nowhere have I said that Hillary did not concede on election night. but what she did/said after that counters that, and you even agreed. what are you still arguing about.

    the left also threw a pity party, many times throughout Trump's presidency, including rioting/violence on Trump's Inauguration day.
    Ha. You still don't understand that someone can admit defeat (that's called conceding) and not be able to get over it. Trump did neither. They are not comparable.

    And lulz at your last paragraph. Wake me when a bunch liberals storm the capitol and build a gallows chanting that they are going to hang their own VP because he didn't do what their cult leader wanted.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •