Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 220 of 449 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 6724
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Well, for starters, you favorite politician ever thinks he'll be reinstated. So....yeah....
    I don't think Trump really believes it. But if he keeps throwing out new dates and conspiracy theories, then that idiot money keeps flooding in.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't think Trump really believes it. But if he keeps throwing out new dates and conspiracy theories, then that idiot money keeps flooding in.
    No he though he was going to be reinstated because he is a ****ing narcissist who also has dementia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    No he though he was going to be reinstated because he is a ****ing narcissist who also has dementia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I could be wrong, but I think it's a desire to continue grifting people and taking their money. I believe it's an act.

I could be wrong, but I think it's a desire to continue grifting people and taking their money. I believe it's an act.
    For dyed-in-the-wool con artists, it’s an addiction. They can’t stop as long as there are enough gullible morons around to fall for the obvious scam (not unlike TV evangelists, the shopping channel, and most of the players on Wall Street).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    For dyed-in-the-wool con artists, it’s an addiction. They can’t stop as long as there are enough gullible morons around to fall for the obvious scam (not unlike TV evangelists, the shopping channel, and most of the players on Wall Street).
    It's a lot like Critical Race Theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Once again, he comes in with an idiotic (and irrelevant) comparison.

Once again, he comes in with an idiotic (and irrelevant) comparison.
    Once again we re all just waiting for your analysis……the world is just hanging on it.

So you don't believe that this country's founding and laws were setup with real racial impact? Are you aware of why Oklahoma has its panhandle? People that live and are born in the panhandle are only born there because of slavery. If the entire country had either not had slaves or had them, they would be Texans. The panhandle was given away by Texas so that they would not violate the compromise that only granted states below a specific degree marker the ability to own slaves.

We all know about the infamous crack cocaine sentencing guidelines. The product that was more prevalent amongst the white community was given considerably less jail time or even none at all while the one that was prevalent amongst the black community was given far more jail time despite being essentially the same product.

We still have yet to address the wealth gap that has been created whereby the ancestors of certain people in this country received no pay for their work and their families were regularly split up so that there was little to no institutional knowledge to make one's self more successful caused by the 200+ years of slavery.

The list literally goes on and on and on. But yea...it's just like a con man who is convincing rubes to chip in money in increasingly threatening manner...

So you don't believe that this country's founding and laws were setup with real racial impact? Are you aware of why Oklahoma has its panhandle? People that live and are born in the panhandle are only born there because of slavery. If the entire country had either not had slaves or had them, they would be Texans. The panhandle was given away by Texas so that they would not violate the compromise that only granted states below a specific degree marker the ability to own slaves.

We all know about the infamous crack cocaine sentencing guidelines. The product that was more prevalent amongst the white community was given considerably less jail time or even none at all while the one that was prevalent amongst the black community was given far more jail time despite being essentially the same product.

We still have yet to address the wealth gap that has been created whereby the ancestors of certain people in this country received no pay for their work and their families were regularly split up so that there was little to no institutional knowledge to make one's self more successful caused by the 200+ years of slavery.

The list literally goes on and on and on. But yea...it's just like a con man who is convincing rubes to chip in money in increasingly threatening manner...
    Thanks for the history lesson.

And for people like you and many others………The list (will) literally go(es) on and on and on. And teaching the crap that is attached to old problems in lower grade levels pretty much insure that the list will literally go(es) on and on and on.

––––––––
    Serious question here (for whatever that is worth)………do you think that if every white person gave in to whatever Critical Race Theory wants and changes every aspect of what (supposed) white supremacy is, and blacks received reparations………after all that………do you think that black culture would change or if their lives would be any different???

Just wondering,

Thanks for the history lesson.

And for people like you and many others………The list (will) literally go(es) on and on and on. And teaching the crap that is attached to old problems in lower grade levels pretty much insure that the list will literally go(es) on and on and on.

––––––––
    Serious question here (for whatever that is worth)………do you think that if every white person gave in to whatever Critical Race Theory wants and changes every aspect of what (supposed) white supremacy is, and blacks received reparations………after all that………do you think that black culture would change or if their lives would be any different???

Just wondering,
    Yes it would.

You would lose your mind, but we are required to read The Color of Law, which demonstrates how the US government, not just private racist citizens or companies, engaged in De Jure segregation all the way up to the 80’s (and in some cases as late as 2008). And we see this sort of thing in virtually every part of government.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes it would.

You would lose your mind, but we are required to read The Color of Law, which demonstrates how the US government, not just private racist citizens or companies, engaged in De Jure segregation all the way up to the 80’s (and in some cases as late as 2008). And we see this sort of thing in virtually every part of government.
    So, in your mind, if all these changes were made, all the wrongs were corrected (again)……

blacks would take their education more seriously and graduate high school and college
    black crime would drop
    black drug use would drop
    black illegitimacy would drop
    black males would stay with their families
    blacks would be more employable
    yada, yada, yada

Is that what you are saying???

I recognize that there were problems in the past, many problems, and that blacks got a raw deal. The difference between you and me is that I think that all the wrongs have been corrected and you don't. There is not much else that can be done in this area without doing more harm than good (e.g. it is no longer important to get the right answer in math), I think it's way past time for minorities to step up and change their act (because it flat out does not work) and you don't

Free advice from Sluggo………be re careful when you get the re-enlistment spiel because you come across as someone who will believe anything

So, in your mind, if all these changes were made, all the wrongs were corrected (again)……

blacks would take their education more seriously and graduate high school and college
    black crime would drop
    black drug use would drop
    black illegitimacy would drop
    black males would stay with their families
    blacks would be more employable
    yada, yada, yada

Is that what you are saying???

I recognize that there were problems in the past, many problems, and that blacks got a raw deal. The difference between you and me is that I think that all the wrongs have been corrected and you don't. There is not much else that can be done in this area without doing more harm than good (e.g. it is no longer important to get the right answer in math), I think it's way past time for minorities to step up and change their act (because it flat out does not work) and you don't

Free advice from Sluggo………be re careful when you get the re-enlistment spiel because you come across as someone who will believe anything
    Yes that’s what I’m saying.

I know what you believe. I also know evidence won’t change your mind.

As for your free advice, I’d say the same to you except pertaining to the KKK enlistment spiel, you come across as someone who will believe anything they’re saying.

Why fall into Sluggo’s cesspool?

His comparison was boneheaded right off the bat, and yet he managed to deflect off the real topic with something that has been substantively addressed in many other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes that’s what I’m saying.

I know what you believe. I also know evidence won’t change your mind.

As for your free advice, I’d say the same to you except pertaining to the KKK enlistment spiel, you come across as someone who will believe anything they’re saying.
    Para 2………What's the evidence???

Para 3………Wrong again. Mr Consistency. I despise the KKK and any other white supremecist group. And no one would be happier to see our black citizens elevate themselves to take their rightful place in American society. And I would not care what it costs……as long as it works. I've seen no indication that all of the $$$ spent and programs initiated on their behalf in the last 50-60 years has done anything. Their lives seem worse.

Same old story from me……the door is open, c'mon in. The train has arrived, get on it. etc. They have to want to get ahead and I see little indication of that. They have to want to be a part and not a separate branch. As it stands now there are black holidays, black national anthem, black flag, now (thanks Pappy) a black independence day. This really does not work.

It is nothing personal nor is it racist. it is what I see. Worse than that, I'm just some idiot in a website, but it is what millions see.

Sorry.

Why fall into Sluggo’s cesspool?

His comparison was boneheaded right off the bat, and yet he managed to deflect off the real topic with something that has been substantively addressed in many other threads.
    Why is the comparison boneheaded???

I'm comparing the followers of "the Cult of Trump with those proponents (a cult?) of Critical Race Theory.

Each group has intense followers. Each group has intense haters. So why is such a comparison wrong???