Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 225 of 240 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3592
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The only people talking about Trump in this thread Is the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In this thread, mostly. But in the country. No not true at all. There are many people our there who are looking forward to Trump running in 2024 and many politicians seeking endorsements from him to try to win Republican primaries. He is the gatekeeper of Republican politics and no amount of pretending its only Democrats who are talking about him will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    In this thread, mostly. But in the country. No not true at all. There are many people our there who are looking forward to Trump running in 2024 and many politicians seeking endorsements from him to try to win Republican primaries. He is the gatekeeper of Republican politics and no amount of pretending its only Democrats who are talking about him will change that.
    Why are YOU talking about him? Do you believe it makes a difference in national politics? Do you believe it will change anyones mind here?

The Cult of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm just talking about here. Not in the whole US, or world.

His only relevance right now can only be expressed by what people in the GOP do so it makes more sense to me to talk about them and not Trump.
    The fact that he isnt in prison and seems to be above the reach of the law has a huge impact on our national politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

But why are liberals keeping it energized?
    We are not, but we see that is still a huge problem because likely he will run again.

I don't get why any conservatives want Trump to run again, but I REALLY don't get why liberals are obsessed with him.
    You don't get why people are obsessed with an orange fascist wannabe that incited a (literally defined as such ) terrorist attack on the capitol? (And much, much more).

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    You don't get why people are obsessed with an orange fascist wannabe that incited a (literally defined as such ) terrorist attack on the capitol? (And much, much more).

This is 100000% false

Not that there's much point to arguing this given most liberals have such a bizarre perception of reality, but if you're going to make statements such as these which stretch the truth, at the very least be truthful in actual fascist behavior, such as Biden's surrounding the White House with fences and military personnel or actual calls to violence like Maxine Waters calling people to escalate confrontations.

As usual, you're being played.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Maria Sakkari Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

But why are liberals keeping it energized?
    The liberals are keeping it energized. you are talking about on PSD?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Not that there's much point to arguing this given most liberals have such a bizarre perception of reality, but if you're going to make statements such as these which stretch the truth, at the very least be truthful in actual fascist behavior, such as Biden's surrounding the White House with fences and military personnel or actual calls to violence like Maxine Waters calling people to escalate confrontations.

Its pointless to even debate or discuss this because they are so brainwashed by the liberal media that they cant think logically

Its pointless to even debate or discuss this because they are so brainwashed by the liberal media that they cant think logically

Did you figure that out when Trump told you the media was the enemy of the people?

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You don't get why people would be worried about the guy that was just disastrously President for four years and is almost certain to run and probably likely to be the nominee in the next election? I don't believe that.
    Holy **** I leave for a year and natepro is back?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

What terrorist attack resulted in something Biden said (besides of course the US bombing (well, it was a missile) and killing 7 children but that's just same old same old for the US)

Click here to register!

What terrorist attack resulted in something Biden said (besides of course the US bombing (well, it was a missile) and killing 7 children but that's just same old same old for the US)

There was no terrorist attack in DC

There was no terrorist attack in DC

Yes, it has been labeled an act of domestic terrorism.

Click here to register!

Why did Biden surround the Capitol with fence and military personnel I wonder?