Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 448 of 470 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7046
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Nate logic: words mean things, until I don’t want them to, then they don’t.
    Jack logic: 404 not found.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Clearlu, Whoopie Goldberg is in the cult of murderers. Here she is with her "thoughts" about the unborn baby in her womb. How humane these cultists are. This dingbat actually said that "her child was making the decision to be aborted." To think that she twice played a Catholic nun in a convent is really ironic, huh

Ghoulish Whoopi: 'It Doesn't Matter' When the Unborn Have Rights, 'I Don't Care'

From the pro-life side, the entire issue of abortion is about "when does an unborn child get their rights as a human being?" And on Thursday’s edition of The View, Whoopi Goldberg proved that the anti-life side of the debate not only refuses to engage in that part of the question, but flat-out doesn’t care what the factual answer is.

As they were nearing the end of their first Hot Topics segment about abortion and the possibility of Roe v. Wade being overturned, Goldberg (who also proved she didn’t care what the Holocaust was about) raged as self-described conservative Alyssa Farah Griffin got to the heart of the debate and why the pro-life side was so adamant about their position:

GRIFFIN: This is an uncomfortable conversation we have to have. At what point does a baby in the womb have rights separate from a mother?

GOLDBERG: Listen. It doesn't matter when you think it is. If I don't think that it is --

[Crosstalk]

GOLDBERG: Listen. I don't have to tell you.

BEHAR: It's none of your business.

GOLDBERG: It's your decision. What you do with your body, and how your family works.

“For me, I don't care what your religious beliefs are,” Goldberg sneered. But Griffin kept at it and noted: “it's not even a religion” question but rather “a philosophical debate” that we need to have as a society.
    Sneered. I love writing like this.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

This is the scene that got Fox all butthurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpW0...channel=Setozy

Notice how no one is called out by name and all they did was put the video from the episode. There is MAYBE a quarter of a second where you can see a red hat at the 5 second mark but that's it. You can't even read what it says on it to know if it is a Trump had. But it's definitely not a Make America Great Again hat. Whatever is says is way too short to be that.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Notice how no one is called out by name and all they did was put the video from the episode. There is MAYBE a quarter of a second where you can see a red hat at the 5 second mark but that's it. You can't even read what it says on it to know if it is a Trump had. But it's definitely not a Make America Great Again hat. Whatever is says is way too short to be that.

You’re expecting too much of them to own up to inspiring it even when caught red handed. Them and their sickening GOP cult are ok with toddlers being murdered. They aren’t going to suddenly address racist murders they and Trump egged on. “Hey that’s bad but let’s talk about something else” is generous for them.

What did they say? Do anyone here find this offensive or think it’s propaganda?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What did they say? Do anyone here find this offensive or think it’s propaganda?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought I had previously posted it.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/star...e-david-marcus
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

And now they’re convincing them to get a credit card to build up debt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.was...-who-want-to-/

Kash Patel:

Can someone explain how this guy’s brain works?

What the hell does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    What the hell does that even mean?
    It means that daddy Dr. Oz will tuck you in at night.

It means that daddy Dr. Oz will tuck you in at night.
    Matt Gaetz's spidey sense is tingling but only if you're female and under 17.

Elon is cruising for a bruising!

Can someone explain how this guy’s brain works?

lol what? Whats the full clip so I can get the context.