Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 629 of 629 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629
Results 9,421 to 9,429 of 9429
  1. #9421
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    No one on this board said he was.
    I assumed that's who you meant when you said someone was trying their best to blame people they don't like because that's very obviously what Trump is trying to do.

  2. #9422
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,016
    dbroncsinmo still racking his brain trying to figure this one out.

  3. #9423
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,997
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Wait until you learn what the word "also" means. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but it's going to shock you.

    Then later, you can learn about verb tenses!
    Feel free to tell me what the word also means. Even though it has zero bearing on this conversation.

  4. #9424
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,122
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Feel free to tell me what the word also means. Even though it has zero bearing on this conversation.
    I mean, sure, if you ignore the part where it obviously does like you ignored the bit about verb tenses, then I can definitely see how you'd come to that conclusion.

  5. #9425
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,997
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    dbroncsinmo still racking his brain trying to figure this one out.
    Spliff still posting for no other reason than an attempt to piss people off.

    Is Capone currently being investigated? That's literally a yes or no answer.

    Spliff: "I'm not complete without people liking me."

    What a weird existence.

    Seriously! You are the absolutely last person that should be calling people out.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  6. #9426
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,122
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Is Capone currently being investigated?
    Literally no one, anywhere, at any point, said he was. You've somehow managed to turn that into...

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It appears there is not one, but three posters that thinks that's the case.
    No one that read the original post you couldn't help yourself with, or any that followed it, thinks that is the case. It is a thing you made up, either because you misread or because you just went for the first random thing you thought you could mock the guy with; either way, you're the only person that thinks that's what he was saying, because it's very obviously not.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  7. #9427
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    52,132
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Feel free to tell me what the word also means. Even though it has zero bearing on this conversation.
    What are you having a hard time with, exactly? He's saying Al Capone is a criminal like Trump is a criminal and that they both believed the FBI to be corrupt.

  8. #9428
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,016
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Spliff still posting for no other reason than an attempt to piss people off.
    You pissed off, chief?

    Is Capone currently being investigated? That's literally a yes or no answer.
    An irrelevant question. Go ahead and ask it a few more times while you continue to be blinded by your undying obsession with your old buddy dbroncos78087.

    Spliff: "I'm not complete without people liking me."
    First you say I'm only posting to piss people off, now (just a few sentences later) you're falsely attributing a completely made up quote to me to make it seem as though I'm desperate for approval.

    What a weird existence.
    Yeah, I should take some pointers from you to not be so weird. Like:

    1) constantly talk about other poster's genitalia

    2) get drunk and late night rage post

    3) obsessively reply to a poster that hasn't acknowledged me in a year or so

    4) entertain others by consistently displaying how otherworldly dumb I am

    Seriously! You are the absolutely last person that should be calling people out.
    Your lack of self awareness is only rivaled by your lack of brains.

  9. #9429
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,223
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022...the-fifth.html



    Former president Donald Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment rights on Wednesday, declining to answer questions from the New York State attorney general’s office as part of a civil investigation into whether he and his company had misled lenders and tax authorities about the value of his assets. “Under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution,” Trump said in a statement.

    Trump has suggested on many occasions that people who invoke their right against self-incrimination are guilty. “You see the mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said during a 2016 rally in Iowa. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” The line was a jab at his opponent, Hillary Clinton, whose aides had invoked the Fifth in a congressional investigation. Trump used similar attack lines so many times that MSNBC was able to put together a compilation video earlier this year.


    And before the bootlickers start coming to his defense with "wHy aRe yOu sTiLl tAlKiNg aBoUt hIm" just remember that he's running for president again and he's currently under multiple investigations for crimes he committed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •