Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Back before Steph became 2-time MVP and there were rumors of him or Monta Ellis being traded, I suggested the Blazers trade Batum and 2 1sts for Curry and I was ripped by Blazers fans for how bad that trade would have been (for Portland).

That made me think I could be a GM. However, during the Lillard draft, I was obsessed and wanted the Blazers to take Andre Drummond. Had I been GM, I would have taken Drummond over Lillard.

After that I stopped believing I should be GM.
    I couldn't be a GM cause I wouldn't know how to work with agents, other gm's, the owner, and do all the day to day stuff, but I honestly think that there are quite a few of us that could make decent overall moves. I also think that fans don't realize that owners have way more control and make way more decisions then we realize. I am not even talking about the Vivek Ranadivé(king's owner famous for the draft video) and other way to involved owners, but even the good ones probably have way more say then we realize. For instance the new Jazz owner probably said get the Gobert and Donovan Deals done and thats why they both seem so bad.

Back before Steph became 2-time MVP and there were rumors of him or Monta Ellis being traded, I suggested the Blazers trade Batum and 2 1sts for Curry and I was ripped by Blazers fans for how bad that trade would have been (for Portland).

That made me think I could be a GM. However, during the Lillard draft, I was obsessed and wanted the Blazers to take Andre Drummond. Had I been GM, I would have taken Drummond over Lillard.

After that I stopped believing I should be GM.
    Well I thought we should have taken Cole Aldrich over Hayward so don't feel bad LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    I could write a novel about this topic.
    Queens gonna queen!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well I thought we should have taken Cole Aldrich over Hayward so don't feel bad LOL!
    lol. Did you at least want Gobert and Mitchell?

lol. Did you at least want Gobert and Mitchell?
    I had no idea who The Frenchman that resembled a blade of grass was at the time, but after seeing his measurements I figured it was a good flier that late in the draft. Mitchell I as very happy with, had no idea he’d be the player he’s become that’s for sure!

Rippin' lips son!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123