Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    In the last 4 years, the Jags have more playoff wins than the Seahawks.

^ Seahawks fans are using this to call for Pete to be fired. Interesting.
    he should have been fired after their superbowl loss... the way he constantly takes the ball out of wilsons hands are also incredibly annoying.

Wilson is having the same struggles that Andrew Luck went through every single year with the Colts. When the defense and coaching puts you in deficits, and you have to take more chances to win games which means turnovers will naturally be higher.

Your D is better our O is better. Together we'd be unstoppable! Join us...

But seriously, dump TY and get a real #1 receiver. And maybe get Stafford in FA.

All in all it when about how I expected. I hoped the Bills would be one score up from where they were, but was glad JT didn't put up 200 yards.

In FF I was actually really high on the Colts this year and had drafted JT, TY and the Colts D. You guys had a slump there in the middle of the season when JT got benched or whatever but finished as strongly as I expected you to play all year.
    I am a bit surprised that the Colts couldn't establish the run, although they certainly tried.

I do think Colts will go status quo next year. I expect Hilton and Rivers to both return. However, given the current state of the defense, I hope they aim higher at QB because the window to win is now.

It'd also be a good idea for Reich to give up play calling. His play designs are phenomenal but his situational play calling has been abysmal for a couple years now.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he should have been fired after their superbowl loss... the way he constantly takes the ball out of wilsons hands are also incredibly annoying.
    I thought he wanted to get fired when he hired his current coordinators.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    It'd also be a good idea for Reich to give up play calling. His play designs are phenomenal but his situational play calling has been abysmal for a couple years now.
    According to (some) Eagles fans he's the reason we won the SB tho...

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    According to (some) Eagles fans he's the reason we won the SB tho...
    *part

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    *part
    Before Wentz got benched, Reich had the lion share of credit for winning the SB according to some fans.

This guy has been around.

I am a bit surprised that the Colts couldn't establish the run, although they certainly tried.

I do think Colts will go status quo next year. I expect Hilton and Rivers to both return. However, given the current state of the defense, I hope they aim higher at QB because the window to win is now.

I mean they had 164 rushing yards. That'd be #3 overall in the league and only 4 yards behind the Titans average for the season. The Colts had the ball for 34:17 vs the Bills at 19:41.

What do you consider establishing the run?
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Wilson is having the same struggles that Andrew Luck went through every single year with the Colts. When the defense and coaching puts you in deficits, and you have to take more chances to win games which means turnovers will naturally be higher.
    Not even close IMO. They both have/had bad OLs, but Wilson has a running game, great WR duo, and is doing a lot of this damage to himself. He threw a pick six and was like 11/30 before the garbage time stats yesterday. Luck had TY Hilton but even he let Luck down quite a bit.

As overrated as Luck was while playing, he's become so underrated since retiring.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    This guy has been around.
    I liked him over Kyle Allen as a backup when he was in Carolina. He didn't seem to have NFL arm talent but his athleticism was a solid fill in for Cam if needed. Unfortunately he gets hurt basically every game he plays.

I mean they had 164 rushing yards. That'd be #3 overall in the league and only 4 yards behind the Titans average for the season. The Colts had the ball for 34:17 vs the Bills at 19:41.

What do you consider establishing the run?
    A good portion of those yards came from like 3 Hines runs. I expected a higher ypc from the other runs.

Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Congratz Ram fans.

Hopefully we see some coordinator changes but Pete will probably hang on to Norton might replace Schottenheimer he already kinda threw him under the bus.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011